Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry (11056 Views)

IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / Saraki Spends Children's Day In Benue With Kids In IDP Camp (Photos) / Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry by millionaireman: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
Best thing to do is call for division of Nigeria into smaller and more manageable countries. Phenomenon of Boko Haram, Maitatsine, Fulani herdsmen, Nigerdelta militants, Badoo, etc., must disappear once Nigeria is split into smaller countries.

Oyibo would have done this solution.

Black people, una get sense so?

There are many countries with population less than 100,000 as sovereign countries at the UN.

What matters is how safe, happy and proud one is over one's country, not how big or rich the country is.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry by engrjacuzzi: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
I'm beginning to suspect those that trekked from North East to Aso rock to congratulate PMB.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry by TheFreeOne: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
3283Abokination:
Bokn Haram Logging Out, Bt Fulani Herder's Stil Using Same Account To Sign In, Who Is With Me On This?
True.

And Fulani jihadist terrorists seems to be more effective with better spread across the country and no longer confined to the north east to strike terror into the hearts of victims.

Like I opined few days ago people need to take cognisance of the pattern of killings i.e splitting heads open, cutting hands and legs.

Nigerians should start asking questions about certain decisions in recent past. Some of us aren't fooled.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry by AnanseK(m): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
bonechamberlain:
the problem with this country is North (Hausa/Fulani), and the problem with the North (Hausa/Fulani) is the sharia law. A ruthless and thought caging law that wasn't implemented even by the cruelest of men and staunch moslems like murtala, IBB, Abacha, but was implemented by a so called Christian, OBJ. angry and this same OBJ has the guts to still talk about saving Nigeria when he laid the foundation for its destruction by introducing a brutal and uncivilized law to people who lack the capacity and ability to reason properly.

They don’t teach history in school. I don’t think they teach anything at all. I wonder how someone can spew such rubbish
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry by Solorrman(m): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
bonechamberlain:
the problem with this country is North (Hausa/Fulani), and the problem with the North (Hausa/Fulani) is the sharia law. A ruthless and thought caging law that wasn't implemented even by the cruelest of men and staunch moslems like murtala, IBB, Abacha, but was implemented by a so called Christian, OBJ. angry and this same OBJ has the guts to still talk about saving Nigeria when he laid the foundation for its destruction by introducing a brutal and uncivilized law to people who lack the capacity and ability to reason properly.
There is no sharia in Nigeria, the ones u see today is selfishness as u can see there seems to b no single thief was convicted islamically,so stop talking abt sharia. Sharia doesn't mean killing other religious followers in fact it protect ur being as a human,there is no force conversion in Islam its only u guys and d people like shekau propagated the propaganda beside even if real sharia is being use then what concern u bkos u are not in the muslim dominated region and even if u are sharia can never work on u at all. Its only that u shall b given some amount if u do happen to live in Islamic region mind u this also can not b term a force act bkos the money is used to protect u from other Muslims that hates u and u are guaranteed a safe living and should any christian or Muslim or whoever tried attacking u the sultan must protect u even if it will lead to battle,that's the term.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry by santricedupas(m): 12:23am On Feb 12, 2018
bonechamberlain:

obasanjo is still nigeria problem, he is planted by the sokoto caliphate from time immemorial. any of obj agender is being scripted to favour sokoto caliphate. obj doesn't have the interest of southern nigeria at heart, he is planted by d caliphate to actualize there agenda because obj is a cowaard and have to balls he is a puppet of Fulani empire.
obj is greedy, selfish, slowpoke, self centred, betrayal of southern nigeria race.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry by agbamasoe: 5:02am On Feb 12, 2018
Buhari quickly rush to call Biafra who were without arm terrorist while fulanis with gun he could not injustice in the land
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry by Ejiwoo(m): 5:57am On Feb 12, 2018
All these are the sign of end time. prepare to meet your GOD.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry by EternalTruths: 7:41am On Feb 12, 2018
Stingman:

You are right...Obj then said CAN can go to hell when they advised him to put his feet on the ground and stop the sharia movement. He later claimed that it will fizzle out. Today it has emboldened the boko people and the fulani hersmen criminals. The native population should try and defend themselves...Yet this won't be easy, as I recall when Abia youths tried to defend themselves and the military arrested the youths...

Fulani Terrorists will soon visit OBJ.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry by bonechamberlain(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
TheFreeOne:

So because sharia wasn't practiced before 1999 means OBJ implemented it?

Go to bed and Stop embarrassing yourself online.
I was expecting u to state the history of Sharia in Nigeria. If u want to oppose make sure u have facts if not remain quiet.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry by bonechamberlain(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
AnanseK:

They don’t teach history in school. I don’t think they teach anything at all. I wonder how someone can spew such rubbish
history master, can u state how sharia law came to be practiced in northern Nigeria. if u can't pls remain silent and don't quote me.
the problem with most of u is that u believe u know, but can't express what u know. only to oppose
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry by bukqar(m): 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=Iykmann post=64982932]You have not seen anything[/q

HMM I WONDER YOU GUYS ANYTHING OR STORY ABOUT D NORTH BE IT GOOD YOU GET PAINED ND JELOUSY OR BAD YOU GUYS GET JOY IN UR MINDS NEVER SEE SUCH HATRED OOO, WHN D NORTHERN ANS HELP ND STAY WITH YOUR PEOPLE WITH ONE MIND OVER DIA PLACE. GOD ALMIGHTY WITH BRING SOLUTION TO THE WOMEN tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry by Iykmann(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=bukqar post=65007555][/quote]Same where the north celebrate our death. Get use to it
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry by AnanseK(m): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
bonechamberlain:
history master, can u state how sharia law came to be practiced in northern Nigeria. if u can't pls remain silent and don't quote me.
the problem with most of u is that u believe u know, but can't express what u know. only to oppose

Sharia law pre-dates Nigeria by more than a century. Nigeria was formed in the 1900s. Even the rededication of Sharia by Shehu Danfodio was 1804. You may have to pay school fees.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry by bonechamberlain(m): 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
AnanseK:

Sharia law pre-dates Nigeria by more than a century. Nigeria was formed in the 1900s. Even the rededication of Sharia by Shehu Danfodio was 1804. You may have to pay school fees.
na wa o, u need to return ur school fees, was Nigeria practicing sharia as a law before 1999? was there a sharia court of law before 1999. let me help u small. sharia became legal from 1999, with establishment of sharia courts under President olusegun obasanjo. before 1999 there was nothing like sharia courts sharia was only being fought for, it had no legal backing hence no instrument of sanction. smh. u really need to relearn or revisit history that's if u have learnt it or visited it before.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry by AnanseK(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
bonechamberlain:
na wa o, u need to return ur school fees, was Nigeria practicing sharia as a law before 1999? was there a sharia court of law before 1999. let me help u small. sharia became legal from 1999, with establishment of sharia courts under President olusegun obasanjo. before 1999 there was nothing like sharia courts sharia was only being fought for, it had no legal backing hence no instrument of sanction. smh. u really need to relearn or revisit history that's if u have learnt it or visited it before.

I can’t teach you. A student needs to have some basic knowledge to begin with. It appears that your brain is empty. Please I’m serious. I’m not joking. So you honestly think Sharia and Sharia courts started in Nigeria in1999 cry
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry by bonechamberlain(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
AnanseK:

I can’t teach you. A student needs to have some basic knowledge to begin with. It appears that your brain is empty. Please I’m serious. I’m not joking. So you honestly think Sharia and Sharia courts started in Nigeria in1999 cry
i cant help but wonder whose brain is empty here, after schooling you, you have remained obstinate and refused to learn. i have given you dates and time, but you have given nothing about you so called powerful knowledge of history only mischieviousness, abuses and vague responses. if u know then state it instead of beating about the bush. If u dont know u can ask, or u cant accept u have been corrected, be humble.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry by AnanseK(m): 6:44am On Feb 14, 2018
bonechamberlain:
i cant help but wonder whose brain is empty here, after schooling you, you have remained obstinate and refused to learn. i have given you dates and time, but you have given nothing about you so called powerful knowledge of history only mischieviousness, abuses and vague responses. if u know then state it instead of beating about the bush. If u dont know u can ask, or u cant accept u have been corrected, be humble.

Please go to school
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry by bonechamberlain(m): 7:12am On Feb 14, 2018
AnanseK:

Please go to school
OK, enjoy ur education
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry by AnanseK(m): 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
bonechamberlain:
OK, enjoy ur education

I want you to enjoy too. So please start by checking this site. Please read the whole of the article carefully noting the dates. Especially the section on judiciary and the central role of sharia.
http://www.academia.edu/8612931/The_Administration_of_the_Sokoto_Caliphate_A_model_of_Seperation_of_Powers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 7, Abduct Traditional Ruler In Kano / President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says / Nigerian Navy Kills One, Arrests Two For Disrupting Elections In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.