Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,967 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

How To Write A Winning CV For Internship/siwes Applications - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Write A Winning CV For Internship/siwes Applications (5362 Views)

I Can't Find A Place For My Undergraduate Internship(SIWES) / Top Law Firms For Internship In Nigeria (2019) / How To Write An Outstanding CV For Internship Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Winning CV For Internship/siwes Applications by mbscholars: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
It is so unfortunate that a lot of undergraduate students in tertiary institutions lack the ability of developing a wonderful curriculum vitae,cv or resume. It is not all about applying for as many internships as you can, but being shortlisted for those you applied for is the problem. There are three major documents you need to have when applying for internships:

- cover letter,
- resume/curriculum vitae and
- I.T form.

The I.T form is given by your institution to certify that you are now eligible to undertake in an industrial training/SIWES.

I was privileged to attend a seminar or workshop which took place in the Federal University of Technology, Owerri. The instructor (HOREBSON Resources) who have gotten acquainted with the process of job acquisition, internship placements etc gave us valuable tips and exposed us to the techniques on how to write winning curriculum vitaes (cv's) and cover letters - this I would be revealing in this article. Being called/shortlisted for an interview/test depends on the impression you give to your employer letting him know that you are the right candidate for the offer, this impression is embodied on your cv/resume.

The way you write a cv for an internship is different from that used when applying for a job. In this article, we will be examining expressly how to write winning curriculum vitae (CV) and we shall see a sample/specimen of an internship CV.

Continue reading: https://mbscholars.com.ng/internships/write-winning-cv-resume-internship-siwes/

(1) (Reply)

LASPOTECH & YABATECH Admission Forms Now Available / NOUN VS Conventional Universities In Nigeria - My View / Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Resumption Date And Post UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.