Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Is This The Nigeria That We Prayed And Voted For? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This The Nigeria That We Prayed And Voted For? (428 Views)

No Social Distancing Observed As Borno Nurse Who Died Of COVID-19 Is Prayed For. / This Wasn't The 2020 We Prayed For / Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Nigeria That We Prayed And Voted For? by Valentinejr(m): 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Where is the One Nigeria?

When atrocities are gladly welcomed in the name of tribal encapsulation and firewall?

A state where political party, tribe and businesses are protected more than the live of the masses

Here is the News:

Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo

Just news for today!

Who know whose father, or mother that will be the next prey?

Yet people (who call themselves Nigerian) are busy singing BBNaija, Arsenal and other nonsense, defining men whose houses are on fire yet they chase rats.

We still claim internet experts who intent to build authorities in our respective
fields. But we forget that our homes are not at peace.

We keep silent but we don’t remember that it supports a government that protect a tribe and businesses, more than the lives of its subjects.

What happens when the timelines of all the community leaders and users of any social media condemns the high level of atrocities being committed with the bloods of innocent Nigerians?

How long should we hide the truth for the sake our offices?

When is a true Nigerian going to emerge to paddle this capsizing boa top her destination?

When are we going to stop traveling abroad to fix the nation that we all own?

When are we going to stop playing with our destinies and fully join this politics?

I say no to tribal governance

I say No the the silence of youths in Nigeria

I say no to political Hipocrity

I say not to Administrative Sycophancy

I say no to killing in Nigeria

I say NO to media imperialism

And if I should die for this truth, i will be glad

I see Nigeria as ours, and the first thing to do is to get our tools ready.

We need to shun the need to remain loyal and start taking responsibilities.

Re-validate your voters' card here==>http://www.weusenaira.com/how-to-apply-for-nigerian-voters-card-online/
#EnoughisEnough in Nigeria

Re: Is This The Nigeria That We Prayed And Voted For? by Treasure17(m): 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
Which way Nigeria. Nice one op

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Hair Transplant In Jaipur / 10 Surprising Things That Impair Your Intelligence / How To Prepare Golden Honey Oat Bread Recipes To Lose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.