Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

#bbnija Princess Just Show Up ⏫ Her Bumbum - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnija Princess Just Show Up ⏫ Her Bumbum (4094 Views)

Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) / BBNaija: Princess Gives K.Brule A Handjob In Front Of Other Housemates / Bitto Touches Princess In Bed, Big Brother Invites Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnija Princess Just Show Up ⏫ Her Bumbum by skitozblog: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lala @sewu front page

Re: #bbnija Princess Just Show Up ⏫ Her Bumbum by EmekaBlue(m): 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin see nyansh...what was she trying to do sef

I don't see any pant
Re: #bbnija Princess Just Show Up ⏫ Her Bumbum by DivinelyBlessed: 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
Moral decadency has finished the society
Re: #bbnija Princess Just Show Up ⏫ Her Bumbum by kestolove95(m): 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
thank God Muslims can never be found on dix rubbish
Re: #bbnija Princess Just Show Up ⏫ Her Bumbum by PheezyLee(m): 12:21am On Feb 12, 2018
kestolove95:

You are cute smiley

2 Likes

Re: #bbnija Princess Just Show Up ⏫ Her Bumbum by minasota(f): 1:25am On Feb 12, 2018
kestolove95:
what's so special about Muslim Ladies All the same .so bleep off......pretenders!

2 Likes

Re: #bbnija Princess Just Show Up ⏫ Her Bumbum by minasota(f): 1:33am On Feb 12, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: #bbnija Princess Just Show Up ⏫ Her Bumbum by eTECTIVe(m): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2018
kestolove95:

But I know a whole of Muslims who watch it and I'm very sure a whole lot more watch it..
Re: #bbnija Princess Just Show Up ⏫ Her Bumbum by Bobby95(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2018
front page loading,
just a day break for chelsea b4 they take on barca, not fair na.
mods no ban me o, i take God beg u o
Re: #bbnija Princess Just Show Up ⏫ Her Bumbum by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2018
kestolove95:
lol...should I show you Muslims doing such Nd worst ? Pretenders do the most ..thats why most of you claim virgins but the buttholes is wider than a bucket
Re: #bbnija Princess Just Show Up ⏫ Her Bumbum by yondiamekenpach: 10:59am On Feb 12, 2018
hardwerk:
lol...should I show you Muslims doing such Nd worst ? Pretenders do the most ..thats why most of you claim virgins but the buttholes is wider than a bucket

haha bros...well i agree with you but not all of them sha, the thing is they wont do it publicly like dis but for the other room with their bf or husband dem go do am na the truth be dat
Re: #bbnija Princess Just Show Up ⏫ Her Bumbum by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
yondiamekenpach:

haha bros...well i agree with you but not all of them sha, the thing is they wont do it publicly like dis but for the other room with their bf or husband dem go do am na the truth be dat
I never said all same way not all xtian or non religious people will do this ....but her coming to paint Muslim girls as the truth is a fecking felony...many Muslim girls are very promiscuous to a fault but will never allow you hit the vagina but will willingly offer you the butthole for sex ...I'm talking from experience and a primary data collection source ,so if any wants to counter me ,go ahead but I only give D and L but never take any.
Re: #bbnija Princess Just Show Up ⏫ Her Bumbum by skitozblog: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
Pls don't bring religion war to my post

(1) (Reply)

Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show / Live Updates And Voting On Big Brother Africa Amplified Via Naijavote.com / Tell Me The Name Of The Movie And You Will Get In HD Within 24hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.