Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Hyip- One Of The Ways To Make Money Online - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hyip- One Of The Ways To Make Money Online (444 Views)

Have You Heard? Not HYIP Not Gambling. / Which Hyip Is The Best In Nigeria / One Of The Ways You Can Make Money On The Internet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hyip- One Of The Ways To Make Money Online by Chimaroke10: 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
WHETHER YOU SHOULD INVEST IN HYIP OR NOT:
Hyip which stands for high yield investment program is an online program which promises very high return in investment (ROI). This kind of online program carries a very high risk and it is mostly operated by scamers who call themselves forex traders. This forex traders falsely claim to be trading the money they receive from innocent investor s but at the end, they will suddenly close their website leaving the investors scammed and stranded. The return on investment can be as low as 5% daily to as high as 800% daily. Trust me there is no genuine online program that can afford such profit.
Some people will tell you to apply some strategies but bet me I have personally tried to apply all these strategies yet at the end I still lost all my money. So the truth in this post you are reading is that Hyip is not a recommended way to make money online period. INFACT, consider Hyip as an online gambling and one thing I no which I am sure of is that no gambler is really rich because he may make the money but at the time he will still loose those money suddenly.
You should also remember that if it sounds to good to be true then know that it is a complete scam.
So the conclusion is DON'T PUT YOUR MONEY IN HYIP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOOSE YOUR MONEY FULL STOP.
Instead of investing in Hyip, click here to start making $500 monthly. You have to register in the site and start working and making money online. For more online business go to: www.cash224..com

(1) (Reply)

Safe Investment That Gives Steady Residual Income / Download A Complete Importation Business Success Guide Now / How To Earn Over 100, 000 Naira Monthly As A Private Tutor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.