Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Ex-arsenal Star Thierry Henry Describes Alexis Sanchez In One Word - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-arsenal Star Thierry Henry Describes Alexis Sanchez In One Word (405 Views)

Thierry Henry: Kanu Never Told Me I Was Called Igwe In Nigeria / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) / Thierry Henry Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-arsenal Star Thierry Henry Describes Alexis Sanchez In One Word by HotnaijaMarket(m): 1:03am On Feb 12, 2018
Arsenal legend Thierry Henry has used one word to sum up Manchester United’s new signing Alexis Sanchez - intense.

Henry interviewed Sanchez for Sky Sports this week so got an up-close insight on the forward.
The Chile international joined Manchester United from Henry’s beloved Arsenal in the January transfer window.
He scored his first goal for the club in the 2-0 win over Huddersfield last Saturday.
Henry believes Sanchez can be the missing piece for Jose Mourinho and expects him to have a positive influence his new team-mates.

“Yes he can be (the difference maker),” he said.
“I think the word we can all use with him is ‘intense’. When you speak with him, when you meet him, when you see him play.
“I think he can be that guy. He can play on the right, he can play on the left, he can score goals, he can play behind the striker, as a striker, he can give assists, his work-rate is very good.
“You should be happy if you’re a Man United fan that you’ve got a player like Alexis Sanchez.
"Also, he has been in the league before so you know what he can give you in this league.
“It’s contagious. When you have a guy that does what you’re supposed to do ona field; run, chase a ball that you might think ‘what is he doing?’ and then he getsit back, it’s contagious when you have a player like that around you.
“I would like to think those guys are going to learn from them.”

Continue Reading: https://jamea125..com.ng/2018/02/ex-arsenal-star-thierry-henry-describes.html

(1) (Reply)

New Dawn For Bigger Odds / Dembele Must Pass Barcelona Final Exam. XAVI / CAF: Joseph Ogabor, A Nigerian Referee Banned (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.