Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Why Does God Allow “bad” Things To Happen To Good People? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does God Allow “bad” Things To Happen To Good People? (308 Views)

Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does God Allow “bad” Things To Happen To Good People? by Thelifebeam: 3:18am On Feb 12, 2018
Even though the Bible says we are to glory in tribulation, I still cringe at the thought of suffering or pain.

It is in hard times that I wonder if God is really there with me. Is He really a faithful, infinitely powerful and loving father? Then WHY is He letting this happen?

If my imperfect earthly parents allowed me go through undesirable things because they love me and want the best for me, what more should I expect of my perfect heavenly father?

God would never let me go through something painful for no beneficial reason. I might not understand why God lets me go through some seemingly horrible situations, but I still choose to trust Him and His word.

Like Job I am learning to say “Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him.” (Job 13:15)

It may seem like God is very unfair, but I’ll just have to believe that one day I will look back and thank Him for not withholding the “bad” things from me.

After all, it was the “bad things and the undesirable events that have produced a stronger, wiser, freer and more mature Christian.

Thank God for that.
Continue reading here>>https://thelifebeam./2018/02/12/why-does-god-allow-bad-things-to-happen-to-good-people/

(1) (Reply)

Check Out RCCG Fasting And Prayer Schedule (DAY 33) / Man of God Who Says It As It Is To Church Members / Tithes:god's Judgement Will Be On Pastors Feeding Fat On Members - Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.