Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

"I Now Speak On Phone With 13 Presidents Of The World" – Davido brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Now Speak On Phone With 13 Presidents Of The World" – Davido brags (411 Views)

There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags / "I Talk Am I Do Am" - Davido Brags After Selling Out 20,000 Capacity O2 Arena / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Now Speak On Phone With 13 Presidents Of The World" – Davido brags by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:26am On Feb 12, 2018
DMW boss, Davido recently bragged on MTV base about having elevated to a point where he now speaks with 13 presidents of the world at any time of his choosing. According to him, he’s very famous in the world of old moneybags.

His claim was made public during an interview with Hip TV where he made mention of his music career and the heights he’s reached as an artiste. He also made known how he managed to convince his dad that he could sing. In his words;

“When I released the song BACK WHEN, I did not know that it was going to be that big. Then I went back to school and the love that I was shown was overwhelming, let alone the way girls began to treat me. That one song with the video made my father realize that I had the talent. And then, I did the song, DAMI DURO.”

“The song became so big and I remember that the President at the time called my father to talk about me and the song. Even during my father’s business meetings with his friends, they would mention my name and the song. Before long, I started traveling and doing shows around the world. Now I have the numbers of about 13 presidents on my phone and if I call them, they would answer the call. Then the award came and it set me on another level.”DMW boss, Davido recently bragged on MTV base about having elevated to a point where he now speaks with 13 presidents of the world at any time of his choosing. According to him, he’s very famous in the world of old moneybags.

His claim was made public during an interview with Hip TV where he made mention of his music career and the heights he’s reached as an artiste. He also made known how he managed to convince his dad that he could sing. In his words;

“When I released the song BACK WHEN, I did not know that it was going to be that big. Then I went back to school and the love that I was shown was overwhelming, let alone the way girls began to treat me. That one song with the video made my father realize that I had the talent. And then, I did the song, DAMI DURO.”

“The song became so big and I remember that the President at the time called my father to talk about me and the song. Even during my father’s business meetings with his friends, they would mention my name and the song. Before long, I started traveling and doing shows around the world. Now I have the numbers of about 13 presidents on my phone and if I call them, they would answer the call. Then the award came and it set me on another level.”
DMW boss, Davido recently bragged on MTV base about having elevated to a point where he now speaks with 13 presidents of the world at any time of his choosing. According to him, he’s very famous in the world of old moneybags.

“The song became so big and I remember that the President at the time called my father to talk about me and the song. Even during my father’s business meetings with his friends, they would mention my name and the song. Before long, I started traveling and doing shows around the world. Now I have the numbers of about 13 presidents on my phone and if I call them, they would answer the call. Then the award came and it set me on another level.”
Re: "I Now Speak On Phone With 13 Presidents Of The World" – Davido brags by friendlyadvice: 4:28am On Feb 12, 2018
grin ehn go use am find work na
Re: "I Now Speak On Phone With 13 Presidents Of The World" – Davido brags by Izecson3D(m): 4:34am On Feb 12, 2018
lol
Re: "I Now Speak On Phone With 13 Presidents Of The World" – Davido brags by miracool946: 7:08am On Feb 12, 2018
T
Re: "I Now Speak On Phone With 13 Presidents Of The World" – Davido brags by joeaz58(m): 7:22am On Feb 12, 2018
news??

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Cee-c Finally Professes Love To Tobi [VIDEO] / “My Level In The Movie Industry Is Far From Genevieve And Omotola” – Stephnora / Bigbrothernaija: Khloe And Kbrule All Loved Up As They Arrived Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.