Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags (18738 Views)

"I Talk Am I Do Am" - Davido Brags After Selling Out 20,000 Capacity O2 Arena / Davido Brags As He Wọn 3 Soundscity Award / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Dayvidoo: 4:47pm On Apr 18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd-w4BeDuUY?si=Gi8oilZr53wVIP9q

Afrobeats star David Adeleke, aka Davido, has bragged in a new video.

Davido claimed that he is the greatest of all time in the Nigerian music industry.

Despite being regarded as one of the three biggest Nigerian artists currently alongside Wizkid and Burna Boy, Davido has continued to downplay any comparison between him and his colleagues.

In a video shared on TikTok by British-Nigerian content creator, Shopsydoo, Davido could be heard bragging about being the only “GOAT” in Nigeria.

There is only one GOAT in my country and it’s me,” he boasted.

Davido had recently stated on an American show, Sway’s Universe, that contrary to assumptions that he, Wizkid, and Burna Boy are currently the three biggest Afrobeats stars in the world, he is the only big Afrobeats artiste.

Source: Yabaleftonline @IG

8 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Dayvidoo: 4:48pm On Apr 18
Hello Nairalanders, let's have you on this

Do you agree with Davido??
Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Righteousness2(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18
You say you are the biggest this or biggest that or greatest this or greatest that, and you dont Have JESUS CHRIST, you are Nothing.

The Biggest guys and ladies on Earth are those who Believe in JESUS CHRIST, Surrendered to HIM and Living according to HIS will and Commandments.

The Biggest boys and Girls are those whose Names are written in the Lamb's book of Life.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by HeadNigga: 8:13pm On Apr 18
GOAT or he-Goat?

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by thesicilian: 8:13pm On Apr 18
Ok

2 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Alexiiydon: 8:14pm On Apr 18
Goat in kneeling down to beg for sex ...useless spoilt brat

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by BarrElChapo(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18
Obviously goats are known not have any control over their joysticks.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Felabrity: 8:15pm On Apr 18
Goat no dey kneel down beg women for camera

My friend getat

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Nobleou(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18
U ar a stup!d fellow...

U dnt rate ursef but we do, listen to our opinions

28 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by HydraFeeds(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18
A king that blows his own trumpet is no king .

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Zombieoppressor(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18
Ok

2 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Themanleshey: 8:15pm On Apr 18
Lately . I think he’s more concerned about bragging and trending for wrong reasons than doing what he’s known for . 🤷‍♂️

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by dreamwords: 8:16pm On Apr 18
grin
Yes na you are an ewure awusa

11 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by meum: 8:16pm On Apr 18
Your lyrics dey funny

(Twe Twe)
With the way them twe twe twe twe
Fit to make a man go keke na pe pe pe

15 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by 99thEnemy(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18
He didn’t expatiate to let them know he was referring to the frog vocals category.

He is truly unparalleled in that field.

He is truly the UNDISPUTED GOAT cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by chronique(m): 8:17pm On Apr 18
Let the dragging begin in 3,2,1... grin

1 Like

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Offpoint1: 8:17pm On Apr 18
OK, next

2 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by tobenuel(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18
That's hilarious

2 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Matrixx77: 8:18pm On Apr 18
I pray he wins Grammy soon

8 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Akpabio22: 8:18pm On Apr 18
Ode mumu celebrity you're fading

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18
This nigga wey dey beg for pussy like a sex starved teenager 🤣

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Owutuotuo(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18
National GOAT

2 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by femi4: 8:19pm On Apr 18
Dayvidoo:

Davido claimed that he is the greatest of all time in the Nigerian music industry.

Despite being regarded as one of the three biggest Nigerian artists currently alongside Wizkid and Burna Boy, Davido has continued to downplay any comparison between him and his colleagues.

In a video shared on TikTok by British-Nigerian content creator, Shopsydoo, Davido could be heard bragging about being the only “GOAT” in Nigeria.

Davido had recently stated on an American show, Sway’s Universe, that contrary to assumptions that he, Wizkid, and Burna Boy are currently the three biggest Afrobeats stars in the world, he is the only big Afrobeats artiste.

stubborn goat

2 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Nnaemiemax: 8:19pm On Apr 18
I see why he mentioned 'Cristiano' in his song. undecided

2 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Eriokanmi: 8:20pm On Apr 18
Which of the goats oo grin

2 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by AZControversial(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18
smiley

Hype yourself once in a while......

You're solely responsible for your peace of mind and happiness.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Hezzyluv: 8:21pm On Apr 18
I like Davido but, he brags a lot.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Biggi24(m): 8:22pm On Apr 18
This why I like babanla fc for life

4 Likes

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:22pm On Apr 18
B
Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by kunle75(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18
Dayvidoo:

That boy is high on something Idk, skuchi, meth or whatever

1 Like

Re: There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags by GRACEGLORY: 8:23pm On Apr 18
Thank GOD, there’s only one goat in Nigeria, having more would constitute nuisance.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / Comedy Assembly Records Massive Turnout As Tonto Dikeh Says Is Her Best Comedy / Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.