Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

“my Relationship With Reekado Banks & Di’ja Is Family-like Korede Bello - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Relationship With Reekado Banks & Di’ja Is Family-like Korede Bello (652 Views)

Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy / Meet Di’ja's Husband, Rotimi (Photos) / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Relationship With Reekado Banks & Di’ja Is Family-like Korede Bello by 123nanny: 6:14am On Feb 12, 2018
Mavin records singer,Korede Bello had a chat with punching where he revealed that the.

secret of his growth in the entertainment industry simply lies in giving.

He said I love to help out whenever I can and I believe that giving is one sure way to advance in life.

The more you give, the bigger you grow Everywhere I find myself, I want to empower people.

http://notabletrending..com/2018/02/my-relationship-with-reekado-banks-dija.html

Re: “my Relationship With Reekado Banks & Di’ja Is Family-like Korede Bello by sanity12(m): 6:56am On Feb 12, 2018
grin
Re: “my Relationship With Reekado Banks & Di’ja Is Family-like Korede Bello by miracool946: 7:06am On Feb 12, 2018
W

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face On Their 'Proposal Day' Anniversary (photo) / Bbnaija Should Be Changed To Big Brother Corrupting Naija – THREAD / David Oyedepo: I’m Worth More Than 150 Million Dollar — Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.