Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

What We Told Buhari - Catholic Bishops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What We Told Buhari - Catholic Bishops (372 Views)

What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / We Were Sacked by Gov Wike Because We Told him The Obvious Truth / Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What We Told Buhari - Catholic Bishops by Decallionaire: 7:53am On Feb 12, 2018
The Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria, CBCN, on Sunday gave reasons why they had to confront President Muhammadu Buhari with the truth on several national issues facing the country.

Please read on: https://www.newdayng.com/told-buhari-catholic-bishops/
Re: What We Told Buhari - Catholic Bishops by agwom(m): 7:56am On Feb 12, 2018
undecided
Re: What We Told Buhari - Catholic Bishops by orisa37: 8:59am On Feb 12, 2018
It's your Right my Lord Bishops to visit The Presidency, The NASS and The Judiciary to warn Politicians that no one has The right to import Fulanis and Arabs immigrants from Niger, Chad and Cameroon illegally to Nigeria.
Please support The Move to decentralise INEC into SIEC on or before 2019 to enable States elect own LG Counsellors, State Assembly Members, National Assembly Members, their Governors and The President.

(1) (Reply)

See How The Elites Mock The Poor-in The Zoological Republic Of Nigeria. : / Ikedife Speaks On The Kind Of Restructuring That Will End Biafra Agitation / What You Need To Know About The FG's Efforts To Bring Relief To Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.