Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England (4461 Views)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Amoto94(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
VON DG, Mr Osita Okechukwu has revealed how they tried to convince President Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu from prison.Osita said they told the president that the IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu is from England and that his stand in Nigeria is not yet known to them.

While speaking with newsmen after attending a popular radio programme, Freedom Square Enugu state, revealed that he has been pleading with President Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu and other pro-Biafrans held in detention.

According to him; “Mr President is just back. We will continue to plead on his (Kanu) behalf because we told Mr President that, this is a young man from England. That, actually we don’t know his stand in Nigeria. Give him pardon.

“Mr President asked me, Osita, have you talked with him (Nnamdi Kanu)?”

Continuing, he said; “I will find time to talk with him. But anybody that has access to talk with him should tell him that Nigeria is not a zoo where you want to bring Igbo out”.

Kanu has been arraigned on different court charges and has been granted bail by the Abuja high court under rulings of Justice Adeniyi Ademola, but was later arrested and detained by the order of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Following his detention since October 2015, there has been an uneasy calm in the southeast geopolitical zone of the country as main region agitating for a Biafra Nation. Various efforts have been made to ensure Kanu’s release, but it seems President Buhari is not ready to let him go.

https://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2017/03/biafra-we-told-buhari-that-nnamdi-kanu-is-from-england-and-we-dont-know-his-stand-in-nigeria-von-dg-osita/
Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by PFRB: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
I think some roosters want to claim victory at dawn.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Something big is about to happen

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by escapefromusa(f): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Something big is about to happen

Alliances have been forged and are been forged.

Nnamdi Kanu's excessess will ensure the east has less vital positions in the new government regardless of which party clenches the presidency.

Getting him out of Nigeria is important for the east. Politician's are decamping to APC, the 2nd Niger bridge is en route. With each passing day, the east is been made to look like the enemies of the nation. Nnamdi Kanu is a strong reminder ... it's unfortunate... the east may not even get the deputy senate leader or house leader... 2019 is gonna hurt real bad politically for the east.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
escapefromusa:

Nnamdi Kanu's excessess will ensure the east has less vital positions in the new government regardless of which party clenches the presidency.

Getting him out of Nigeria is important for the east. Politician's are decamping to APC, the 2nd Niger bridge is en route. With each passing day, the east is been made to look like the enemies of the nation. Nnamdi Kanu is a strong reminder ... it's unfortunate... the east may not even get the deputy senate leader or house leader... 2019 is gonna hurt real bad politically for the east.
if that makes you happy flex but watch out something big is about to happen make you are not caught unaware

18 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by profhezekiah: 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
Kanu should just say sorry and he ll be released,pride cometh before destruction.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Ngozi123(f): 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Amoto94:
VON DG, Mr Osita Okechukwu has revealed how they tried to convince President Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu from prison.Osita said they told the president that the IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu is from England and that his stand in Nigeria is not yet known to them.

While speaking with newsmen after attending a popular radio programme, Freedom Square Enugu state, revealed that he has been pleading with President Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu and other pro-Biafrans held in detention.

According to him; “Mr President is just back. We will continue to plead on his (Kanu) behalf because we told Mr President that, this is a young man from England. That, actually we don’t know his stand in Nigeria. Give him pardon.

“Mr President asked me, Osita, have you talked with him (Nnamdi Kanu)?”

Continuing, he said; “I will find time to talk with him. But anybody that has access to talk with him should tell him that Nigeria is not a zoo where you want to bring Igbo out”.

Kanu has been arraigned on different court charges and has been granted bail by the Abuja high court under rulings of Justice Adeniyi Ademola, but was later arrested and detained by the order of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Following his detention since October 2015, there has been an uneasy calm in the southeast geopolitical zone of the country as main region agitating for a Biafra Nation. Various efforts have been made to ensure Kanu’s release, but it seems President Buhari is not ready to let him go.

https://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2017/03/biafra-we-told-buhari-that-nnamdi-kanu-is-from-england-and-we-dont-know-his-stand-in-nigeria-von-dg-osita/

This all but confirms what some of us have been saying; Buhari is trying to garner Kanu's support and, through him, gain the support of the Igbo masses. The only sticking point is his stance on Biafra. Kanu's continuous detention is as a result of him refusing to yield to Buhari's requests, not because he's committed any treasonable felony that would prevent him from getting any bail. Whilst this is going on, some of our (mostly) western brethren are here, shouting, hollering and calling for the man to be sentenced to death and other equally deplorable things. As per usual, the North is playing the South against itself undecided.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Ngozi123(f): 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
profhezekiah:
Kanu should just say sorry and he ll be released,pride cometh before destruction.

It's not pride that's preventing him from recanting, rather a steadfast belief in his utterances about Biafra.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by bantudra: 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
biafra will never happen..

una have to deceide:

if we release kanu,he will have to give up the idea of biafra in nigeria...
if he doesnt give up the idea of biafra in nigeria then he will stay in prison...

grin...
checkmate... grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by bantudra: 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
profhezekiah:

if dem like make them listen...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by bantudra: 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ngozi123:

It's not pride that preventing him from recanting, rather a steadfast belief in his utterances about Biafra.

then,he will stay in prison...kanus situation is not that hard....either deny biafra or stay in prison....
Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by bantudra: 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
mandela things...tahhh...i hate mandela anyways....
Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by ZelibeKristien: 2:15am On Mar 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

This all but confirms what some of us have been saying; Buhari is trying to garner Kanu's support and, through him, gain the support of the Igbo masses. The only sticking point is his stance on Biafra. Kanu's continuous detention is as a result of him refusing to yield to Buhari's requests, not because he's committed any treasonable felony that would prevent him from getting any bail. Whilst this is going on, some of our (mostly) western brethren are here, shouting, hollering and calling for the man to be sentenced to death and other equally deplorable things. As per usual, the North is playing the South against itself undecided.

Leave the west alone and face Buhari. Must you eboes blame the west for everything, shameless hypocrites.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Kamanuozuzu: 6:23am On Mar 28, 2017
profhezekiah:

Sorry for what? For asking to be left alone?

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:32am On Mar 28, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Leave the west alone and face Buhari. Must you eboes blame the west for everything, shameless hypocrites.
she mentioned the west, no need dragging and making her comment the stands of all Igbos. You're trying to reproach her for something she said wrong while you're also guilty of that too
Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Ngozi123(f): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

I'm just commenting what I've observed here on Nairaland. Many posters, most of whom hail from the old Western Region, have called for the man to be punished with the death penalty.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Ngozi123(f): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
she mentioned the west, no need dragging and making her comment the stands of all Igbos. You're trying to reproach her for something she said wrong while you're also guilty of that too

My position was correct. On Nairaland, the majority of posters who've called for Kanu to receive capital punishment hail from the old Western Region, with a few from the North. Do you deny this?

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by BiaframustDie: 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
profhezekiah:

Kanu is a terrorist and only a terrorist order the mass killing of people.

IpobExposed pls share the video

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by killsmith(f): 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
BiaframustDie:

Kanu is a terrorist and only a terrorist order the mass killing of people.

IpobExposed pls share the video
Banta nyako declared In court that ipob is a lawful society.
A terrorist cannot be The head of a lawful society.
Therefore Nnamdi Kanu is not a terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by ZelibeKristein: 9:48am On Mar 30, 2017
Ngozi123:

I'm just commenting what I've observed here on Nairaland. Many posters, most of whom hail from the old Western Region, have called for the man to be punished with the death penalty.

This is rubbish. So you know all posters on nairaland personally? This same forum where many of your kinsmen register Yoruba handle to spew nonsense. E.g Adebayotunji, Akinegba, bayotunji e.t.c The thread is about Buhari but you will always bring Yoruba to it cos of your hate but will still claim everyone hate you. The west are not the one holding your dilector or holding you from going to your biafra, direct your anger to the right person. Leave the West out of your smelly mouth. I hate chameleons

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Ngozi123(f): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2017
ZelibeKristein:

This is rubbish. So you know all posters on nairaland personally? This same forum where many of your kinsmen register Yoruba handle to spew nonsense. E.g Adebayotunji, Akinegba, bayotunji e.t.c The thread is about Buhari but you will always bring Yoruba to it cos of your hate but will still claim everyone hate you. The west are not the one holding your dilector or holding you from going to your biafra, direct your anger to the right person. Leave the West out of your smelly mouth. I hate chameleons

I don't hate any tribe, especially the Yorubas. I've just noticed that the majority of those calling for the man to be executed are from the the old Western Region, incl. Yorubas and some from the non-Igbo minorities there. Whether they are truly Westerners or not, it's likely that we'll never know but that's what they're claiming. Are you denying that, of the posters calling for Kanu to be executed, most are not from the old Western Region?

As for your request for me to leave the West alone, well, what can I say other than I would have gladly obliged had those posters chose not to comment on Igbo-related issues undecided.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by ZelibeKristein: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ngozi123:

I don't hate any tribe, especially the Yorubas. I've just noticed that the majority of those calling for the man to be executed are from the the old Western Region, incl. Yorubas and some from the non-Igbo minorities there. Whether they are truly Westerners or not, it's likely that we'll never know but that's what they're claiming. Are you denying that, of the posters calling for Kanu to be executed, most are not from the old Western Region?

As for your request for me to leave the West alone, well, what can I say other than I would have gladly obliged had those posters chose not to comment on Igbo-related issues undecided.

You sure hate the Yorubas but will never admit it. No need for pretense, i follow your post well but you are not open with your own hatred. No one is saying you shouldnt hate but stop dragging them to what does not concern them. You people will never face the North but quick to drag Yoruba to everything, same thing you have all been doing on your radio biafra page. Yorubas are not your problems, direct your anger to the right quarters.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Ngozi123(f): 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZelibeKristein:

You sure hate the Yorubas but will never admit it. No need for pretense, i follow your post well but you are not open with your own hatred. No one is saying you shouldnt hate but stop dragging them to what does not concern them. You people will never face the North but quick to drag Yoruba to everything, same thing you have all been doing on your radio biafra page. Yorubas are not your problems, direct your anger to the right quarters.

If you'd truly been reading my posts in this forum then you'd know that I seldom venture into non-Igbo related threads. Now, as I said before, if those posters from the old Western region choose to comment on Igbo related threads then I have every right to comment on them. Did you think that I was referring to every Westerner on this site or something? I cannot understand why you would go to the extent of defending those people unless you thought I was referring to you as well.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by ZelibeKristein: 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ngozi123:

If you'd truly been reading my posts in this forum then you'd know that I seldom venture into non-Igbo related threads. Now, as I said before, if those posters from the old Western region choose to comment on Igbo related threads then I have every right to comment on them. Did you think that I was referring to every Westerner on this site or something? I cannot understand why you would go to the extent of defending those people unless you thought I was referring to you as well.

Referring to me? Point out the post i said he should be killed, I am waiting. You keep hiding under Westerners, wtf is westerners. Your people create Yoruba monikers to post rubbish but you will never say anything on that. You guys will create a thread and start insulting afonja people, and you will still complain of returning the insults. Tell your kinsmen to mind their business and keep your biafra to yourself without insulting others.

There was a thread created by an Urhobo and you guys are already insulting Yoruba people, we are not responsible for your misfortune. Everyone that disagree with your biafra is not Yoruba. Simple

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by DocHMD: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
escapefromusa:

Who made himself the enemy of the East by calling the Old Eastern region 5%ers?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by DocHMD: 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
profhezekiah:

Must kanu behave like a double-faced afonja sissy who loves oduduwa today and hates it tommorow, in order to curry your validation?

yorubas when will you start sticking to principle even in the face of death?
Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Ngozi123(f): 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZelibeKristein:

Referring to me? Point out the post i said he should be killed, I am waiting. You keep hiding under Westerners, wtf is westerners. Your people create Yoruba monikers to post rubbish but you will never say anything on that. You guys will create a thread and start insulting afonja people, and you will still complain of returning the insults. Tell your kinsmen to mind their business and keep your biafra to yourself without insulting others.

There was a thread created by an Urhobo and you guys are already insulting Yoruba people, we are not responsible for your misfortune. Everyone that disagree with your biafra is not Yoruba. Simple

Do you even know the tribes that comprised the old Western Region? Where in my original post did I single out Yoruba people as a whole? You don't even know who I'm talking about yet you still decided to argue with me.

As for the bolded, it seems that you struggle with reading comprehension; read that post again.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by ZelibeKristein: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ngozi123:

Do you even know the tribes that comprised the old Western Region? Where in my original post did I single out Yoruba people as a whole? You don't even know who I'm talking about yet you still decided to argue with me.

As for the bolded, it seems that you struggle with reading comprehension; read that post again.

You can continue to mask your deception, we know what you are talking about. You are a chameleon that pretend and i know you well, western region indeed. You are not bold to say Yoruba and now hiding under Western region, just leave us alone from you madness. So ignored the post from your kinsmen hiding under Yoruba names to post shit but talking about one rubbish western region. Hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Ngozi123(f): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZelibeKristein:

You can continue to mask your deception, we know what you are talking about. You are a chameleon that pretend and i know you well, western region indeed. You are not bold to say Yoruba and now hiding under Western region, just leave us alone from you madness. So ignored the post from your kinsmen hiding under Yoruba names to post shit but talking about one rubbish western region. Hypocrite.

And you can continue to wallow in your ignorance. I very purposefully said "old Western Region" as I was including the non-Igbo minorities that were under its jurisdiction. You've made an assumption and you've been proven wrong. You even suggested that I focus on the op who is from the Urhobo tribe, well, guess what, I was actually referring to some posters who happen to be from that tribe. Now, tell me, which region was the Urhobo nation in before 1963?

If you had bothered to ask me to clarify or simply ignored my post then you wouldn't have exposed your ignorance for all to see. Instead, you've been arguing with me about something you seemingly know very little about undecided.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by ZelibeKristein: 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
[s]
Ngozi123:

And you can continue to wallow in your ignorance. I very purposefully said "old Western Region" as I was including the non-Igbo minorities that were under its jurisdiction. You've made an assumption and you've been proven wrong. You even suggested that I focus on the op who is from the Urhobo tribe, well, guess what, I was actually referring to some posters who happen to be from that tribe. Now, tell me, which region was the Urhobo nation in before 1963?

If you had bothered to ask me to clarify or simply ignored my post then you wouldn't have exposed your ignorance for all to see. Instead, you've been arguing with me about something you seemingly know very little about undecided.
[/s]

Shut up, you have been exposed as a chameleon and deceptive person. Who lumps Urhobo together with Yoruba in 2017 grin cheesy You are a shameless person, you said western brothers not Western region. We all know you were referring to Yoruba but the ojuku blood in you wont make you accept your gaffe. I hate chameleons like you, now i know you are the one under that Ngozievergreen handle. Shame on you.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by demslayerrz: 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZelibeKristein:
[s][/s]

Shut up, you have been exposed as a chameleon and deceptive person. Who lumps Urhobo together with Yoruba in 2017 grin cheesy You are a shameless person, you said western brothers not Western region. We all know you were referring to Yoruba but the ojuku blood in you wont make you accept your gaffe. I hate chameleons like you, now i know you are the one under that Ngozievergreen handle. Shame on you.

Thats Ibo for you. She quickly changed from "Western brethen to "Western region". Who use Western region for Urhobos and other minorities in this 2017. Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Ngozi123(f): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZelibeKristein:
[s][/s]

You're not as smart as you think you are... pray tell, what adjective would you use to describe someone that comes from the Western Region? You didn't even know what the Western Region was before I had to explain it to you so stop trying to pretend otherwise undecided. If I was talking about the Yoruba tribe in particular then I would have said so, check through my post history for validation of this.

As for the bolded, keep exposing your ignorance for all to see. Lmao cheesy. That might just be the stupidest thing I've read, seen or heard of today. Lmao.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

On Restructuring We Stand, N’delta, Middle Belt, Yoruba, Igbo Leaders Insist / Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term / PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.