Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Anger Did It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anger Did It (766 Views)

Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues / How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? / What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anger Did It by zaramtips(f): 8:17am On Feb 12, 2018
ANGER DID IT

Anger has killed many souls
It has destroyed many businesses
It has even destroyed many valuable properties
It has destroyed marriages and good relationships
The same anger has also made so many businesses loose potential customers

A lot of people are struggling with this Life threatening Issue. Here me, until you deal with it.. You will keep rotating in a circle

Some people uses the word "Anger is a normal feeling" to justify their anger issue . Yes Anger is more than normal, it is even healthy but you know what? It is a HEALTHY ASSASSINATOR.

Some people be parading claiming CEO, Head of the house, Boss lady and all other title. You think say you be boss, Na lie o. Anger is the real boss here and until you deal with it, it will continue to boss you around

If you don't deal with it now, maybe very soon you will become a victim of those things listed above

There are just to steps to dealing with the spirit of anger

1. heal your old wounds. First of all you need to know that anger is triggered When we are reminded of our old wounds.

For instance: My previous relationship wasn’t a good one at all (Old wound) each time my Fiancé does something that reminds me of my old wounds (Previous relationships) I reacted by getting anger and trying to defend myself from a repetition of what happened to me in my previous relationship. Remember that anger is a “defense mechanism produced by our sub-conscious”

If you can't let the past go, dealing with anger would be a problem

2. work on your self confidence. People gets angry when their self esteem is being tampered with through criticism. Be confident enough to know that criticism isn’t a fact but someone’s opinion.

Do not wait until you fall a victim to those things listed above. it has the power to destroy you but then you need to authorize it first

Let your watch word be "I forgive you for you know not what you are doing"

#Learn
#Exhibit
#Becomepowerful

#Zaram #Editor #Zaramgraphics #socialpsychologist #ihelpyouunderstandyourselfandothers

Re: Anger Did It by zaramtips(f): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2018
Hello guys, thanks for engaging in my previous post. Ever since then I have been trying to post again but they kept banning me angry
Re: Anger Did It by enm(m): 8:39am On Feb 12, 2018
zaramtips:
ANGER DID IT

Anger has killed many souls
It has destroyed many businesses
It has even destroyed many valuable properties
It has destroyed marriages and good relationships
The same anger has also made so many businesses loose potential customers

A lot of people are struggling with this Life threatening Issue. Here me, until you deal with it.. You will keep rotating in a circle

Some people uses the word "Anger is a normal feeling" to justify their anger issue . Yes Anger is more than normal, it is even healthy but you know what? It is a HEALTHY ASSASSINATOR.

Some people be parading claiming CEO, Head of the house, Boss lady and all other title. You think say you be boss, Na lie o. Anger is the real boss here and until you deal with it, it will continue to boss you around

If you don't deal with it now, maybe very soon you will become a victim of those things listed above

There are just to steps to dealing with the spirit of anger

1. heal your old wounds. First of all you need to know that anger is triggered When we are reminded of our old wounds.

For instance: My previous relationship wasn’t a good one at all (Old wound) each time my Fiancé does something that reminds me of my old wounds (Previous relationships) I reacted by getting anger and trying to defend myself from a repetition of what happened to me in my previous relationship. Remember that anger is a “defense mechanism produced by our sub-conscious”

If you can't let the past go, dealing with anger would be a problem

2. work on your self confidence. People gets angry when their self esteem is being tampered with through criticism. Be confident enough to know that criticism isn’t a fact but someone’s opinion.

Do not wait until you fall a victim to those things listed above. it has the power to destroy you but then you need to authorize it first

Let your watch word be "I forgive you for you know not what you are doing"

#Learn
#Exhibit
#Becomepowerful

#Zaram #Editor #Zaramgraphics #socialpsychologist #ihelpyouunderstandyourselfandothers

Are you on steemit? If not try and join and get some money for your post.

Nice article

1 Like

Re: Anger Did It by zaramtips(f): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2018
enm:

Are you on steemit? If not try and join and get some money for your post.

Nice article

How does it work?
Re: Anger Did It by enm(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
zaramtips:

How does it work?

Create an account with them and save your generated password somewhere safe. Then start posting or blogging and get paid for it that's if your content is like by people. The amount you earn is determine by the worth of the like of each liker . note take time for your account to get approve.
Re: Anger Did It by zaramtips(f): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
enm:

Create an account with them and save your generated password somewhere safe. Then start posting or blogging and get paid for it that's if your content is like by people. The amount you earn is determine by the worth of the like of each liker . note take time for your account to get approve.

Ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help! / . / Why Do Ladies Make Cooking Appear Like Rocket Science?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.