Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram (2043 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics / 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram by uchemac2: 9:12am On Feb 12, 2018
@lauraikeji
@yemialade
@smacby
@officialniniyola
@tiwasavage

These ladies are really disrupting instagram, add yours to the list
Re: Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 12, 2018
Y should I follow dem will dey give me moni undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram by uchemac2: 1:52am On Feb 13, 2018
Asowari:
Y should I follow dem will dey give me moni undecided
Its not all about money, they will inspire you and also make you smile through the day.
Re: Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 13, 2018
uchemac2:

Its not all about money, they will inspire you and also make you smile through the day.
how will they make me smile undecided
Re: Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram by uchemac2: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
Asowari:
how will they make me smile undecided
Why dont you find out yourself?
Re: Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
uchemac2:

Why dont you find out yourself?
am not following anybody
Re: Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram by uchemac2: 12:56am On Feb 17, 2018
Asowari:
am not following anybody
Thats not a problem, its not by force. Thanks
Re: Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram by uchemac2: 12:56am On Feb 17, 2018
What name will you give to this jug, https://instagram.com/p/BfN6WeJnOXD/ I call it Ikebe jug grin grin grin
Re: Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 17, 2018
uchemac2:
Thats not a problem, its not by force. Thanks
k
Re: Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram by uchemac2: 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram by halfbloodprince(m): 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
need?
come again, son

1 Like

Re: Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram by uchemac2: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
halfbloodprince:
need?

come again, son

grand child you saw that right
Re: Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram by pweshdodo(m): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
Y can't they follow me ehn!! I'm also a celebrity
Re: Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram by uchemac2: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2018
pweshdodo:
Y can't they follow me ehn!! I'm also a celebrity
Who knows, they might follow you when you follow them grin
Re: Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram by uchemac2: 10:59am On Feb 26, 2018
Checkout Harrysong vibing with Smacby https://instagram.com/p/Bfp7-MVnnZ6/
Re: Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram by pweshdodo(m): 11:20am On Feb 26, 2018
uchemac2:

Who knows, they might follow you when you follow them grin
Maybe I should drop my jam
Re: Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram by uchemac2: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
pweshdodo:

Maybe I should drop my jam
you sing too?
Re: Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram by pweshdodo(m): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
uchemac2:
you sing too?
Yeah. I can act too and am also a comedian..... But no one to sponsor me grin
Re: Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram by uchemac2: 1:38am On Feb 27, 2018
pweshdodo:

Yeah. I can act too and am also a comedian..... But no one to sponsor me grin
Nice one, why do you reach out to all these entertainment outfit?
Re: Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram by pweshdodo(m): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2018
uchemac2:
Nice one, why do you reach out to all these entertainment outfit?
I don't have any one,. Am a little bit shy smiley
Re: Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram by iDIGITAL1: 11:01am On Feb 27, 2018
ok
Re: Female Celebrities You Need To Follow On Instagram by uchemac2: 4:05am On Mar 01, 2018
pweshdodo:

I don't have any one,. Am a little bit shy smiley
If it is that you dont have, you can reach out to Sheba Entertainment. They help upcoming artistes with promo and to source for deals, but if its that you are shy, then you are not yet set. There is too much competition in the music industry and no room for shyness

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2018 Nina Caresses Miracle's Manh00d - Video / Celebrities And Fans React To Tiwa Savage Braless Photo Trending Online / Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Shares First Kiss Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.