Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Who Did This To Baba? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Did This To Baba? (1024 Views)

Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? / Buhari Goes From Nigeria’s Change Champion To ‘baba Go Slow’ - Bloomberg / Buhari Goes From Nigeria’s Change Champion To ‘baba Go Slow’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Did This To Baba? by McKren(m): 10:56am On Mar 06, 2007
GUYS SOMETHING TELLS ME THERE IS A SINISTER MOTIVE IN WHOEVER MADE THIS EFFIGY FOR BABA ON HIS BIRTHDAY, WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

NOTE DISCLAIMER: Please this is not intended to abuse the President its only an attempt to bring in some humour in a forum where people are so bitter with one another over varying political views.  grin

Re: Who Did This To Baba? by abdkabir(m): 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2007
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.
Re: Who Did This To Baba? by azorjiu(m): 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2007
And Obj is admiring it like the sacred cow of Ala-ogbaga.

The looks of the cake is horrible. It could scare even Atiku who claims to have no fears for Obj.

The "celebration of life" written over the picture seems to suggest that someone is dead and writhes are being laid by former friends.

If i were Obj, I go vex. It is a cake of caricature.
Re: Who Did This To Baba? by McKren(m): 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2007
azorjiu:

And Obj is admiring it like the secred cow of Ala-ogbaga.

The looks of the cake is horrible. It could scare even Atiku who claims to have no fears for Obj.

The the "celebration of life" written over the picture seems to suggest that someone is dead and writhes are being laid by former friends.

If i were Obj, I go vex. It is a cake of caricature.

Rolling on the floor and laughing my ass out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Did This To Baba? by jaybaby(f): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2007
shocked shocked cheesy grin

Re: Who Did This To Baba? by OmoEko1(f): 11:26am On Mar 08, 2007
jaybaby:

shocked shocked cheesy grin
NA ONLY GOD WILL FORGIVE U SHA cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Did This To Baba? by donnymikky(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2007
That was a cake presented to OBJ on his 70th birthday by either Transcorp or Abuja Sheraton Hotel(I'm not sure which of them ). They just take style make baba know how UGLY baba looks. The funnything is that baba did not eat the cake as he claimed he was fasting that day, grin
Re: Who Did This To Baba? by kaycrystal(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2007
the cake fine pass baba na, so wetin supose vex am?? cry
Re: Who Did This To Baba? by babasin(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2007
did you notice; he did not eat the cake.

He said he was fasting on his birthday!!!!

The man is sacred of his own shadow.
Re: Who Did This To Baba? by alabiyemmy(m): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2007
not funny but stupid -

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Lawyers Don’t Believe In The Law / Why We Called Off Strike - Labour / A Police Man Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.