Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

The Fight Against Parvo Virus - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Fight Against Parvo Virus (902 Views)

Parvo Virus Is No Longer A Threat / Help, My Dog Is Down With Parvo Virus / Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fight Against Parvo Virus by egorov(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2018
Parvo is killing dogs everywhere.

Contact me for an effective drug against parvo.
Its quite expensive but its worth it. I've used it and can testify to its efficacy.

08066030632. Location is ibadan
Re: The Fight Against Parvo Virus by egorov(m): 11:18am On Feb 12, 2018
The drug acts as both preventive and curative drug
Re: The Fight Against Parvo Virus by egorov(m): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2018
U can as well give ur healthy dogs especially puppies to prevent against parvo virus.

And note, there are many bad DHLPP vaccines out there now
Re: The Fight Against Parvo Virus by egorov(m): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2018
Selling
Re: The Fight Against Parvo Virus by chipsyneny: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
Why not tell us the name or if u are selling it, let us know and ur location. I live in Lagos. I just lost my 15 months old Caucasian to pavo. Her stool was bloody. I gave it to a useless breeder for crossing for just 5 days. The dog stays with him for five days with other useless dogs. My female co. Was d biggest in his kennel but he HV one good male which attracted me. When my dog came back after 5 dsys seriously sick. Vet tried all he could but d dog died. The breeder has agreed to pay me 100k to support my loss cos I bought this co at 100k and has spent so much on d dog. I'm going to get another female co. This month end maybe from bobbysaxxy or from jos and I need such drugs. Thanks
Re: The Fight Against Parvo Virus by egorov(m): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
chipsyneny:
Why not tell us the name or if u are selling it, let us know and ur location. I live in Lagos. I just lost my 15 months old Caucasian to pavo. Her stool was bloody. I gave it to a useless breeder for crossing for just 5 days. The dog stays with him for five days with other useless dogs. My female co. Was d biggest in his kennel but he HV one good male which attracted me. When my dog came back after 5 dsys seriously sick. Vet tried all he could but d dog died. The breeder has agreed to pay me 100k to support my loss cos I bought this co at 100k and has spent so much on d dog. I'm going to get another female co. This month end maybe from bobbysaxxy or from jos and I need such drugs. Thanks
Location is ibadan. Sorry for ur loss. The name.of.d.drug wasn't mentioned for.some.reasons. thanks
Re: The Fight Against Parvo Virus by Papoosegoose: 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
egorov:

Location is ibadan. Sorry for ur loss. The name.of.d.drug wasn't mentioned for.some.reasons. thanks
sorry oh I’m new to this forum and I know wah I’m about to say is not related to this topic I jst wana know how pure my Caucasian that I got is

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Grace Bullmastiff Male And Female Pups For Sale / Alimosho Dog Lovers Club Dogwalk Held On 28th July, 2018 / 20k Long Coat Male Gsd Puppy For Sale...non Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.