Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,247 members, 7,957,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking (61616 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React / Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by alan056: 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
congo4ka:
Bleached MILF, I can never bury my prick inside her shiiiitbox.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by alan056: 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
progress69:
iphone 7 and iphone X. issoria!

I see am too o

1 Like

Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by alan056: 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Hmm something is moving inside my boxer shorts.

undecided

She's your type

2 Likes

Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by osykull22(m): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
were omotola see dis one wen she ivnvite
Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
alan056:

undecided
She's your type
U are wicked o
Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by bewla(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
biacan:
She looks like Bob risky lipsrsealed
intimacy gadget
Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by ChristyB(f): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
The only problem now is that i can't recognise her until she washes her face.
Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
wedding guest in a birthday party
Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by Izzy002(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Troublemaker007:

I wonder o, did you say anything? Coz me I didn’t say anything.

Me too
Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by banre(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
nawa o i doubt she's comfortable breathing o

1 Like

Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by vislabraye(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
faseblex:
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th birthday party held last night at Landmark event centre and in attendance were a lot of celebrities and high profile guests, but one particular wedding guest stood out because of the uniqueness of her outfit.

See what the guest wore that has got people talking below.

http://trendzbase..com.ng/2018/02/this-guest-at-omotolas-40th-birthday.html

No class at all....

1 Like

Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by Reference(m): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
desreek9:
Jeez, look at her face, with the way she covered it u'll know her real face has tiger marks, see the boobs, it looks like the push-up bra is too tight, how is she able to breath? and some men will fall inside gutter when they see this smh, low self esteem at its peak.

No one will fall anywhere for this skankiness.

1 Like

Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by Lovintus2(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
This her make up is brighter than her future

1 Like

Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by delzbaba(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
if you see this girl in the morning you will never believe its the same person.

1 Like

Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by brownlolly(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
Why can't you guys just observe and walk away from you don't have something positive to say?

That's another human being. Respect her feelings and if you can't, just respect yourself and keep moving
Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by ttmax09(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
Is that emulsion or oil paint she used for make up, as i am not understanding o
Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by lastdonib: 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
desreek9:
Jeez, look at her face, with the way she covered it u'll know her real face has tiger marks, see the boobs, it looks like the push-up bra is too tight, how is she able to breath? and some men will fall inside gutter when they see this smh, low self esteem at its peak.

is it your push up?

but that face though... scary Af
Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by Happychildlove(f): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
Abeg , d man wey dey beside her dey suck him lips abi wetin he dey do?
Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by engrjacuzzi: 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
look once
Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by akmath: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
you think you are doing anybody...
Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by Michael2017: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
Abeg , na new dimension jare.
The guy in the picture wanted to show off his newly acquired sex doll !!
Too much money.
Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by dayorx(m): 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
OP please get your facts right, that ankara was not used at Omotola's b.day, it was at a party yesterday at the 10 degrees event center at billings way, oregun, Lagos. I saw that ankara there....
Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by benitwater(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
faseblex:
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th birthday party held last night at Landmark event centre and in attendance were a lot of celebrities and high profile guests, but one particular wedding guest stood out because of the uniqueness of her outfit.

See what the guest wore that has got people talking below.

http://trendzbase..com.ng/2018/02/this-guest-at-omotolas-40th-birthday.html
i can see the lady in two colour.
Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by benjyyyyy07: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
agbo seller who has an iphone X ?
JasonScolari:
Using Emulsion and Camalite paint to splash your ugly face and displaying those fairly used breast will not make Omotola notice your presence.

Go back to your Ogbomosò base and continue with the moju powder and agbo you're selling.
Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by lereinter(m): 7:57am On Feb 13, 2018
ghost
Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by Royals1st: 7:09am On Feb 14, 2018
This not omotola birthday party o moderator u need to always verify some news before u bring it to front page. This agero party NURT boss party boss so call mc Oluomo. Father in law burial this where u will find the yoruba movie Olosho so call slay mama dissgarcing there family all in the name of making money from upgrade ageros
Re: Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking by okwabayi(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2018
The woman went there to sell her market. It is a well known fact that anywhere Omotola is Dangote and Otedola are sure to appear so I don't blame her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift / Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia / Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.