Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,176 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

A Nigerian Lawmaker Just "Killed" English, Click To See The Lawmaker. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Lawmaker Just "Killed" English, Click To See The Lawmaker. (755 Views)

Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) / BREAKING: Nigerian Lawmaker Slumps, Dies During Plenary / Edo Lawmaker Wore Shorts To His Swearing-In Ceremony As House Of Assembly Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Lawmaker Just "Killed" English, Click To See The Lawmaker. by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2018
Dino Melaye, a Senator and member of the 8th National Assembly, representing Kogi West reacted to the news over Nigerian government dragging him to court for ‘false information’

He wrote; "The same police who paraded the assassination.their weapons,the car they used, have confessional statements of suspects,ask me who are my suspects now colluding with Minister of Justice to arraign me for misinformation over a case that is in Court where the court have accepted"

Instead of using the word "assassins" he opted for "assassination"

Please dont tell me this a typical typographical error...it is too obvious to be detected before posting.

Our Senators must be learned and represent us well, they should stop embarrassing us.

Re: A Nigerian Lawmaker Just "Killed" English, Click To See The Lawmaker. by madridguy(m): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2018
Though am anti-Dino but I hate picking people's error.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lawmaker Just "Killed" English, Click To See The Lawmaker. by charles2044: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2018
No one is above mistake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Lawmaker Just "Killed" English, Click To See The Lawmaker. by comos: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2018
OPS should look for better thing to do

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lawmaker Just "Killed" English, Click To See The Lawmaker. by ogawriter(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2018
Dey there dey find grammatical blunder,

Is it your blunder

the main thing is that you understand what he meant.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lawmaker Just "Killed" English, Click To See The Lawmaker. by Mogidi: 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
What was your reaction when Sports Minister Solomon Dalung said: "The funds SPENDED were properly Spended"
Abeg swerve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Lawmaker Just "Killed" English, Click To See The Lawmaker. by IsYou: 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lol,but will his english stop him from getting money.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

More Contributions On The Electoral Act Amendment #electoralact / 2019: Amaechi Unleashes Serious Dance Moves As APC Mobilizes In Rivers (video) / Buhari’s Re-election Will Spell Doom For Nigeria –secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.