Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Why Aubameyang Will Likely Flop At Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Aubameyang Will Likely Flop At Arsenal (854 Views)

As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season / Which African Teams Will Likely Be A Problem For The Super Eagles In AFCON 2021? / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Aubameyang Will Likely Flop At Arsenal by soj95: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2018
[url]eplcatchup.com/playerratings27.php[/url]arsenal's hope of finding a prolific top nine might be far from over, owing to the fact that auba is likely going to flop or deliver below expectations.Although he emerged top scorer in the bundesliga last season, but with what michy batshuayi a man who failed to make a name for himself in the premier league has done in just two games in the bundesliga , it makes me wonder if the german league is really the place to find your quality top nine who can compete with the likes of Kane and Aguero . Against spurs he was perfectly anonymous and scored below average alongside new singing and ex Dortmund team mate mkhitarayan. check out full ratings of all arsenal players against spurs eplcatchup.com/playerratings27.php
in conclusion the german league is inferior in standards compared to the EPL [s]arsenal's hope of finding a prolific top nine might be far from over, owing to the fact that auba is likely going to flop or deliver below expectations.Although he emerged top scorer in the bundesliga last season, but with what michy batshuayi a man who failed to make a name for himself in the premier league has done in just two games in the bundesliga , it makes me wonder if the german league is really the place to find your quality top nine who can compete with the likes of Kane and Aguero . Against spurs he was perfectly anonymous and scored below average alongside new singing and ex Dortmund team mate mkhitarayan. check out full ratings of all arsenal players against spurs eplcatchup.com/playerratings27.php
in conclusion the german league is inferior in standards compared to the EPL [/s]arsenal's hope of finding a prolific top nine might be far from over, owing to the fact that auba is likely going to flop or deliver below expectations.Although he emerged top scorer in the bundesliga last season, but with what michy batshuayi a man who failed to make a name for himself in the premier league has done in just two games in the bundesliga , it makes me wonder if the german league is really the place to find your quality top nine who can compete with the likes of Kane and Aguero . Against spurs he was perfectly anonymous and scored below average alongside new singing and ex Dortmund team mate mkhitarayan. check out full ratings of all arsenal players against spurs eplcatchup.com/playerratings27.php
in conclusion the german league is inferior in standards compared to the EPL,
Re: Why Aubameyang Will Likely Flop At Arsenal by RoyalBlak007: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2018
You are so wrong!
So so wrong

(1) (Reply)

UCL Draw: Liverpool Drawn Against Man City; Juventus To Play Real Madr / Usain Bolt: "I'm Going Back To Borussia Dortmund" / "I Am Regular Blood Donor And I Don't Have Tattoos ” – Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.