Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,992 members, 7,863,549 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

See What Happened When This Lady Tried To Shoot Her Shot. It Didn't Go Down Well - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Happened When This Lady Tried To Shoot Her Shot. It Didn't Go Down Well (477 Views)

Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy / Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) / Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened When This Lady Tried To Shoot Her Shot. It Didn't Go Down Well by faseblex(f): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2018

So this lady decided to grab the bull by the balls and make the first step but as can be seen from the chats, the guy didn't respond positively. In the spirit of fairness though, ladies, will you agree to a date if a guy used these lines on you or do you expect something more artistic?

More @ http://trendzbase..com/2018/02/see-what-happened-when-this-lady-tried.html

LOL......

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: See What Happened When This Lady Tried To Shoot Her Shot. It Didn't Go Down Well by Nwodosis(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2018
The "Ikwi-ikwi" got me laughing o! So, she was crushing for an owl? Girls making the first move is more like a Greek Gift!

1 Like

Re: See What Happened When This Lady Tried To Shoot Her Shot. It Didn't Go Down Well by dkronicle(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Otuocha this is fake.. It shows that it was the girl that uploaded it.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Khloe Wins Head Of House For This Week / Former MGBN Queen Renovates Home & Opens Small-scale Business For Widow (photos) / Tonto Dikeh: ‘my Marriage Was A HUGE Mistake,never Again Will I …

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.