Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

God Is Become like an Old Man and i think Thats Why The World Has Gone Gaga - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Become like an Old Man and i think Thats Why The World Has Gone Gaga (1644 Views)

"Prayer Gym" This Hilarious Church Poster Has Gone Viral / I Am Now Thinking Like An ATHEIST. Help!! / Today is 22-12-2012 And The World Has Not Ended. Praise God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Become like an Old Man and i think Thats Why The World Has Gone Gaga by chillbabe(f): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2010
Hi peeps i just sat down and thought about all the many stories we've read about God in the Bible when he was still very agile and wouldnt hesitate to strike down whoever or whatever disobeyed him or his words with either lightning and fire  or what not and come to the realization that the "man" is probably become too old to act like in his hey days and all he just does now is just look at humans with their eff ups and simply wait for them till they come begging or asking him for school fees or feeding money like our parents would do before he starts counting our eff-ups to us,

I remember how my old boy used to even run after me in his younger days anytime i was in the wrong and was running from been disciplined and comparing that to how and what he is now with age and relating it to how God might be is im my opinion kinda reasonable to an extent.

Would like to know what you guys think.
Re: God Is Become like an Old Man and i think Thats Why The World Has Gone Gaga by Ejisz: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2010
D timidness of a tiger,does not mean cowardise. D tin of agbalagba is not meant 4 a child's play. So,it has gotten 2 dis level dat unclean humans now make jest of our creator. Well, u beta be warned coz d sin dat has 2 do wit blasphemy against God,can never be forgiven. Dats wat i tink. Don't play wit GOD,

Re: God Is Become like an Old Man and i think Thats Why The World Has Gone Gaga by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2010
Ejisz:

D timidness of a tiger,does not mean cowardise. D tin of agbalagba is not meant 4 a child's play. So,it has gotten 2 dis level dat unclean humans now make jest of our creator. Well, u beta be warned coz d sin dat has 2 do wit blasphemy against God,can never be forgiven. Dats wat i tink. Don't play wit GOD,

A Dog that does not bark or bite is worse than a dead lion. being the 1st Largest Christian Population in Africa and the 3rd Largest Worldwide, I'd say God has been undeserving of our attention over the last 40 years, leaving evil leaders like Shagari, Abacha, OBJ and Jonathan to rule over better men like us. Allowing children of his faithful to be killed like fowls in their sleep. I do believe he has either grown senile or simply turned his attention to better things like the Premiership grin

Mind you,, A Tiger is not timid, a tortoise is wink
Re: God Is Become like an Old Man and i think Thats Why The World Has Gone Gaga by Ejisz: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2010
[quote )
A Dog that does not bark or bite is worse than a dead lion. being the 1st Largest Christian Population in Africa and the 3rd Largest Worldwide, I'd say God has been undeserving of our attention over the last 40 years, leaving evil leaders like Shagari, Abacha, OBJ and Jonathan to rule over better men like us. Allowing children of his faithful to be killed like fowls in their sleep. I do believe he has either grown senile or simply turned his attention to better things like the Premiership grin

[quote][/quote] my friend, largerman.i am not happy myself as par d way tins ar. But dat does not give u d right 2 question GOD.WAT creature ar u? , a goat or a sheep, Wen gallant dudes speak,capital letter Fs like u Should not cough. Imagine urself saying "A DOG dat does not bark or bite is worst dan a dead lion." is dere any animal on dis earth called DOG dat does not bark bite? U ar tryin 2 show nairalandas dat u ar an educated fool. I even learnt u ar a M.sc holda.(idiot). U want 2 tell us u know history.(mumu). GOD who allowed his only son 2 die on d cross,has his reasons.so why ar u unclean creatures questionin his intelligence.? Mr DICTIONARY,

Re: God Is Become like an Old Man and i think Thats Why The World Has Gone Gaga by Ejisz: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2010
[quote )

[quote][/quote] my friend, largerman.i am not happy myself as par d way tins ar. But dat does not give u d right 2 question GOD.WAT creature ar u? , a goat or a sheep, Wen gallant dudes speak,capital letter Fs like u Should not cough. Imagine urself saying "A DOG dat does not bark or bite is worst dan a dead lion." is dere any animal on dis earth called DOG dat does not bark bite? U ar tryin 2 show nairalandas dat u ar an educated fool. I even learnt u ar a M.sc holda.(idiot). U want 2 tell us u know history.(mumu). GOD who allowed his only son 2 die on d cross,has his reasons.so why ar u unclean creatures questionin his intelligence.? Mr DICTIONARY,

Re: God Is Become like an Old Man and i think Thats Why The World Has Gone Gaga by Ejisz: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2010
[quote )

Re: God Is Become like an Old Man and i think Thats Why The World Has Gone Gaga by Ejisz: 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2010
[quote )

Re: God Is Become like an Old Man and i think Thats Why The World Has Gone Gaga by thehomer: 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2010
No need for spamming.

You're supposed to click once then wait.
Re: God Is Become like an Old Man and i think Thats Why The World Has Gone Gaga by Mudley313: 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2010
ja, he has gone not only old, senile n inactive, but deaf n dumb too. dats why he leaves the job of speaking for himself to fanatical mere mortals

Re: God Is Become like an Old Man and i think Thats Why The World Has Gone Gaga by Ejisz: 2:27am On Apr 22, 2010
[quote )

Re: God Is Become like an Old Man and i think Thats Why The World Has Gone Gaga by Mudley313: 5:38am On Apr 22, 2010
Ejisz:

my friend, largerman.i am not happy myself as par d way tins ar. But dat does not give u d right 2 question GOD.WAT creature ar u? , a goat or a sheep, Wen gallant dudes speak,capital letter Fs like u Should not cough. Imagine urself saying "A DOG dat does not bark or bite is worst dan a dead lion." is dere any animal on dis earth called DOG dat does not bark bite? U ar tryin 2 show nairalandas dat u ar an educated fool. I even learnt u ar a M.sc holda[b].(idiot). [/b] U want 2 tell us u know history[b].(mumu). [/b] GOD who allowed his only son 2 die on d cross,has his reasons.so why ar u unclean creatures questionin his intelligence.? Mr DICTIONARY,

way to be christ-like. n u wonder why people take u hypocritical religious fanatics for a joke dat u are
Re: God Is Become like an Old Man and i think Thats Why The World Has Gone Gaga by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2010
Mudley313:

way to be christ-like. n u wonder why people take u hypocritical religious fanatics for a joke dat u are

@Mudley313
Thanks for pointing that out to Mr Ejisz, God's spokesman on Nairaland and by his grace the only Nairalander with a crystalball to know that I have a Masters grin. I am a sinner and I know where I am headed when I die and I love it that way smiley

You are a holy Christian who continues to sin by his speech and manner of reasoning, read your Bible

Proverbs 14:9 A patient man has great understanding, but a quick-tempered man displays folly.
Proverbs 16:32 “He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city”
Re: God Is Become like an Old Man and i think Thats Why The World Has Gone Gaga by Ejisz: 10:45am On Apr 22, 2010
@largerwenindoubt. My friend. I never new u could quote d bible.u ar d worst hypocrite dat ever existed, d beast in u is beginin 2 show, dullants like u read d bible upside down, I don't insult normal beings but i make it rain on christ haters like u. And who told u am a christian? Don't be dat smart 2 tink any nigerian will make heaven, i never realy meant 2 be rash, but sometimes word fly out from even holy tongues. Life is not wat it seems. Dere is more 2 life dan just braggin, Don't let d present situatiön corrupt ur iner mind,2 start blasphemin against THE GREATEST SCIENTIST OF A TIME.(JEHOVAH). Somdtimes d truth only prevails wen hypocrites like me and u ar long forgoten.so don't kill urself over BLUNT RELIGIOUS ISSUES.
Re: God Is Become like an Old Man and i think Thats Why The World Has Gone Gaga by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2010

errrh, who was that and what is he on about

(1) (Reply)

What Atheist Dont Believe In / Why Christians / Believers Should Not Attend Church / The Bible Says: The Earth Is Flat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.