Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

I’m Ready To Stand For The Truth At All Cost, Says Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready To Stand For The Truth At All Cost, Says Ortom (539 Views)

Ondo 2020: I’m Ready For APC Direct Primary Or Any Other System — Akeredolu / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries / Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Ready To Stand For The Truth At All Cost, Says Ortom by Newsbreakers: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
Benue governor Samuel Ortom has said he is willing to do whatever it takes to protect the people of the middle-belt state.

Vanguard reports that Ortom made the vow at the weekend while speaking to newsmen. He claimed that some people had planned to attack him but he has already decided to offer himself like a sacrificial lamb for his people.

Read More;

https://newsbreakers.ng/im-ready-stand-truth-cost-says-ortom/

(1) (Reply)

Monkeys Make Away With N70m Belonging To Northern Senators Caucus / Dragon Flew Away With Our Newly World Bank Loaned Money $486 Million – Lai Moham / Afcfta Rwanda: We Can Travel In 27 Countries Now On The Continent With No Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.