Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel Pictured With Mr Nollywood Nigeria Joshua Agai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel Pictured With Mr Nollywood Nigeria Joshua Agai (1771 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Throwback Photo Of Joshua Ebimobowei Agai, The Current Mr Nollywood Culture / Joshua Ebimobowei Agai Crowned Mr Nollywood Culture And Tourism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel Pictured With Mr Nollywood Nigeria Joshua Agai by Nollytvafrica(m): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
The 17yrs old actress was seen with the current Mr Nollywood culture and tourism Nigeria

See more lovely photos here

http://www.nollytvafrica.com/?m=1

Re: Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel Pictured With Mr Nollywood Nigeria Joshua Agai by ogbright: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
Did you say mr? Someone that clearly prefares a Mrs.
Re: Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel Pictured With Mr Nollywood Nigeria Joshua Agai by friendlyadvice: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
hmmm e be like say i go dey pretend like say i be gay so i go find excuse to f*ck nollywood gals for yansh

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread Call On Nigerians To Blast Him / Adorable Photo Of Paul Okoye's Twins As They Turn 8months Today / #Bbnaija: Lolu's Joystick Gets Hard While On Bed With Anto (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.