Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Lawyers, I Need Info On Something Related To Legal Betting - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lawyers, I Need Info On Something Related To Legal Betting (332 Views)

From Digital Marketing Pro To Legal Scholar: Unlocking Business Success In 2024 / The Task Of Company Insolvency Is Better Left To Legal Experts / Lawyers, I Need Info On Something Related To Legal Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers, I Need Info On Something Related To Legal Betting by 0luwatope(m): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hi, I know lawyers can be very busy but I just need someone to help me

Some part of the Nigerian law says that gambling or betting is illegal, an owner of a betting company will need a permit or a license and the license costs close to 20million in naira.

What about a kind of betting that just requires luck, but you already know your chances of winning or losing, and its strictly online

Getting caught that its an underground betting will be a tough one, and that will happen when it becomes popular and everyone knows about it

If eventually the owner gets caught controlling some kind of underground betting, what are the consequences??

(1) (Reply)

Let's Handle Your Interior Needs / Project Start! Empowerment Programme By Mumsbooth / CHINA-LUTONG Participate In AUTOMECHANIKA DUBAI 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.