Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

From Digital Marketing Pro To Legal Scholar: Unlocking Business Success In 2024 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / From Digital Marketing Pro To Legal Scholar: Unlocking Business Success In 2024 (81 Views)

WhatsApp Marketing Pro SOFTWARE -Send Massive Bulk WhatsApp Messages / The Task Of Company Insolvency Is Better Left To Legal Experts / Lawyers, I Need Info On Something Related To Legal Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Digital Marketing Pro To Legal Scholar: Unlocking Business Success In 2024 by drehdinho(m): 6:56pm On Jan 13
Greetings to you all, daddies and mummies , sisters and brothers.

I'm a seasoned digital marketer with a track record that includes a three-year stint as the overall marketing manager at an agency, immediately following my first degree in 2010.

My major success story unfolded after leaving my initial job, where I consistently generated substantial revenue for a Nigerian entrepreneur running a Shopify store in the US.

Although passion wasn't my initial driving force, I excelled in various aspects of digital marketing such as —copywriting, graphic design, client communication, and adept management of PPC, media buying, and pop-up ad campaigns.

Despite my accomplishments, I felt unfulfilled, prompting a pursuit of my dream to become a lawyer. I had to quit my digital marketing career for education.

And now I recently completed my law school program with unwavering focus.

As I embark on the next chapter, I'm eager to bring my digital marketing expertise to a business poised for growth.

While I can't work with every business due to varying financial commitments, I'm confident that my strategies can propel your business to six figures within six months if you’re ready to push and follow my professional advice.

Though it's unethical to guarantee sales, but I assure you of raking in tangible results with my service. Getting sales is not difficult at all; during my active days when I was managing the Shopify store, we were raking daily almost 70$k daily.

The Nigerian client was the one in charge of order fulfillment. Sometimes , we would have to pause our ads campaign to stop more orders from coming in. It was that serious.

This client contacted me through a friend. The day I had conversation with him over his business, words coming from his mouth were not short of laments.

He had wasted a lot of money on ads. Then Facebook ads wasn’t popular. We used more of Bing ads and Google ads.

My people when I handled this clients shop, he nearly turned me to an idol. Yes! He couldn’t believe his eyes. Infact by the time I left the job. I put him through and gave him actionable strategies that would keep him going. Till date he’s still doing fine.

If you're a business owner and you have been crying day and night because you keep losing your investment at every turn of your business operation, don’t you think you need to hire an expert that knows his onions ?

Marketing is a craft that only understands experience. It doesn’t come from certification or how much grammar you can blow.

It involves a lot of analysis and critical thinking plus understanding of various advertising techniques.

Seeking huge growth for your business today? reach out to me by sending me direct message on here for a one-on-one consultation and sincerely help you.

Let's delve into your business, uncover competitors' secrets, and chart a course for success in 2024. Email me directly, and I'll promptly respond with my contact details for a real-time discussion.

Here's to unlocking your business's full potential in the coming year.

(1) (Reply)

Financial Mistakes To Avoid In 2024 / Hiring Zimmwriter Virtual Assistants From Live-seo.com / LAGBUS/BRT:- Blue Brt , Tata, Ashkok Leyland Buses For Hire And Rental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.