Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

"I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo (65868 Views)

Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by vicfajeze: 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=vicfajeze post=65007993][/quote]GOOD ADVICE
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by kingsaif(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nairalane:
I pray he accepts Jesus sha cos being rich doesn't mean wealthy...... I am rich by having something money cant buy..... That's Salvation........

dey dia dey deceive yourself, even ur pastors na money make dem dey shout upandan.....mtsww
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Tobycharles: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Wizkid you no wealthy my dear. This is not the way to be wealthy. There is a difference between being rich and being wealthy. make una teach that pikin sense abeg. Entertainment industry na very useless one. shine today dust tomorrow. better invest your money wisely cos you are still young and have a long way to go. we never even talk of the schools fees of al these baby mama's and money for Hennesy for all those loyalists around you. if footballers can go broke, music does not have that kinda money yet wizzy.
you day try but e never reach to make mouth. You too small to day feel high. MC Hammer, Mike Tyson, Lauryn Hill, and 50 Cent self way make real money in dollars, dem broke. see Ja Rule dem are broke arsses today.
All these ticket way you day sell in Ugandan Shillings and CFA and Naira no qualify you as wealthy. In about 10 years you go wash another new kid go replace you. spend your cash wisely now that they are coming in and invest in what will give you return when your career is over.
Come down from that private jet now and live a life that can accomodate your future if not na problem oh.
U could have invested the time wasted on ds epistle that would never be read by the receipient in carving a name for yourself, cos it goes not beyond this platform.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Wizkid you no wealthy my dear. This is not the way to be wealthy. There is a difference between being rich and being wealthy. make una teach that pikin sense abeg. Entertainment industry na very useless one. shine today dust tomorrow. better invest your money wisely cos you are still young and have a long way to go. we never even talk of the schools fees of al these baby mama's and money for Hennesy for all those loyalists around you. if footballers can go broke, music does not have that kinda money yet wizzy.
you day try but e never reach to make mouth. You too small to day feel high. MC Hammer, Mike Tyson, Lauryn Hill, and 50 Cent self way make real money in dollars, dem broke. see Ja Rule dem are broke arsses today.
All these ticket way you day sell in Ugandan Shillings and CFA and Naira no qualify you as wealthy. In about 10 years you go wash another new kid go replace you. spend your cash wisely now that they are coming in and invest in what will give you return when your career is over.
Come down from that private jet now and live a life that can accomodate your future if not na problem oh.
Three gbosa for you

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by dvkot(m): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
show us ur bank account or shutup mofo.... Talking all this trash, bringing up all negativity... mofo nigga, how much can you make in ur entire life, huh?
will you ever be in a Rolls, or in a lambo?
have you ever fly first class, or have you chattered a jet before? or will you in you life time?
Do you know what it means to live life?
where is the higgest place you have ever gone to on a vacation apart from your village?
How many connections do you have?
Who knows your name?
You will die broke ma nigga if you continue with this negative bullshit,
wizkid can't to broke again.. as in the nigga is rich forever..
and he doesn't need a broke ass nigga like you to tell him how to manage or spend his wealth....
GTFOH with ur bullshit... #brokeniggazdisgust me

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by terrezo2002(m): 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
There's more to life than having money
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
NavalObi37:
please ensure you die knowing Jesus Christ...
because the greatest tragedy is not death, but life without JESUS CHRIST
thousands of people the world over die everyday without Christ. Your ancestors died without knowing Jesus. Travel the world and meet cultures, ethnicities, races, and tribes with religions way older than Christianity...and they are doing just fine... religion is just one of those tools that have kept us humans divided. the whole "my god" is better than "your god" thing breathes divisiveness in the hearts of man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
I love you

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by MENTORCH(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

You are very right. All this celebrities and fake life, spending more than they are making. He is doing very well for his age but he still has many years to live and he can't shine forever, how would he keep up with the bentleys and stuff.
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Nychillax(m): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

Lol,am still yet to see any footballer alive that closes to diddy in terms of wealth. I tip musicians wealth than footballers...

Wait,50 cent broke I giv up!
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by afamaustin(m): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
And my account is Empty.
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by adegeye38(m): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Entertainment Industry is one of the world richest and it is not useless, and u can continue to make it for as long as possible if u have wisdom, and you are leader and you have the ability to re-invent urself, entertainment has no age limit, artist like Michael jackson and Elvis presley are still making hundreds of millions of dollars after being dead, and the albums they have realesed over 30 years ago are still making millions of dollars in sales till date, sports can never reach dat level.

Wizkid is actually wealthy and make millions of dollars from selling out shows, allover the world and dats a fact,

but the problem is the kind of lifestyle they maintain which is lavish and unhealthy and that they dont strive to have a business structure and reinvest their money into creating a long lasting brand.
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by tommyTosin(m): 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
L
emme join you guys and tell him and all other artist making money now that they should help people with their money, learn from jolade omotola and few others that does charity.
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by owowa145(m): 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Take 50 out of that list fast. With speed of light sef. Because Nigga disguised as a means not to payup the biatch doesn't make him broke. Check his current net worth and thank me later.
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Paulosky1900: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

best advice I have heard on nairaland keep it up dude

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by vicktaur(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

Bad belle people .. how do u know he is not investing his money ... Tuface that has been in the game for almost 20yrs is he broke now ??
Stop jumping into conclusions unnecessarily
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Shanana1(m): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
kestolove95:
what abt heaven?
Only God knws
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Demzy4: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

Oga what are you saying? Why would you say he will wash in the next 10 years? Why hasn't 2baba or p-square washed.. Stop saying negative words towards him abeg.
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Shanana1(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Word of wisdom 2 those who av brain.
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
A musician is like an entrepreneur, they make music and sell to an audience. The size of their audience determines how much they make in return. well unlike a musician, a footballer is like an employee, he receives a particular amount of money weekly or monthly. Your analysis is flawed because you are comparing an entrepreneur to an employee. A musician - depending on how big his audience is- can sell his work and make huge profit in return while a footballer would have to wait on a fixed amount of money , even if he plays with a golden foot

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by EDOSBROWN: 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
afonja and fish brain
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by johnbuck81(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hades2016:
my bro everything you talk I agree , but that 50cent broke part I no agree with u on that one.. 50cent is not broke at all
no mind am... he probably doesn't know 50 cent is.
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by picowire: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
Wizkind or want ever they called you please use your money well.if you no where your coming from
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sunymoore:
I was born 'Okay'. I'll die helping people.. So help me God
baba... Ur boy needs 10k help to stay afloat
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Elxandre(m): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nychillax:

Lol,am still yet to see any footballer alive that closes to diddy in terms of wealth. I tip musicians wealth than footballers...

Wait,50 cent broke I giv up!
Footballers retire at 35, Diddy wasn't this rich at 35.

Besides, he's a minority.
Only few artistes are significantly wealthy.
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by babatee90(m): 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
kestolove95:
what abt heaven?

Heaven don sure for you?
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
wetin dey do wizzy, born broke? yimu
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Nychillax(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
Elxandre:

Footballers retire at 35, Diddy wasn't this rich at 35.

Besides, he's a minority.
Only few artistes are significantly wealthy.

Pls,can u pls explain wat u meant by manority??lol,u ar damn funny

No footballer alive worth half of his wealth, don't just come online ND type anyhow...
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Dackrapper(m): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
kestolove95:
what abt heaven?
Until we get there.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by myswager(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
Wizkid see ya head like my grandpa head ,how many people u help for street
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Polymat9(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sunymoore:
I was born 'Okay'. I'll die helping people.. So help me God
I need your help cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Venita Akpofure In Bikini, Shows Her Tattoos & Curvy Body (Photos) / Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape / Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.