Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

"I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo (65914 Views)

Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Polymat9(m): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Wizkid you no wealthy my dear. This is not the way to be wealthy. There is a difference between being rich and being wealthy. make una teach that pikin sense abeg. Entertainment industry na very useless one. shine today dust tomorrow. better invest your money wisely cos you are still young and have a long way to go. we never even talk of the schools fees of al these baby mama's and money for Hennesy for all those loyalists around you. if footballers can go broke, music does not have that kinda money yet wizzy.
you day try but e never reach to make mouth. You too small to day feel high. MC Hammer, Mike Tyson, Lauryn Hill, and 50 Cent self way make real money in dollars, dem broke. see Ja Rule dem are broke arsses today.
All these ticket way you day sell in Ugandan Shillings and CFA and Naira no qualify you as wealthy. In about 10 years you go wash another new kid go replace you. spend your cash wisely now that they are coming in and invest in what will give you return when your career is over.
Come down from that private jet now and live a life that can accomodate your future if not na problem oh.
He never said he's wealthy. He said he will die wealthy.
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by maigemuu: 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Wizkid you no wealthy my dear. This is not the way to be wealthy. There is a difference between being rich and being wealthy. make una teach that pikin sense abeg. Entertainment industry na very useless one. shine today dust tomorrow. better invest your money wisely cos you are still young and have a long way to go. we never even talk of the schools fees of al these baby mama's and money for Hennesy for all those loyalists around you. if footballers can go broke, music does not have that kinda money yet wizzy.
you day try but e never reach to make mouth. You too small to day feel high. MC Hammer, Mike Tyson, Lauryn Hill, and 50 Cent self way make real money in dollars, dem broke. see Ja Rule dem are broke arsses today.
All these ticket way you day sell in Ugandan Shillings and CFA and Naira no qualify you as wealthy. In about 10 years you go wash another new kid go replace you. spend your cash wisely now that they are coming in and invest in what will give you return when your career is over.
Come down from that private jet now and live a life that can accomodate your future if not na problem oh.

Is it your money?
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by MrxxxSmart(m): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
But he is richer than x20 of you and it is very possible for him to die rich.But you only God know
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by gameboyo: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

What a sensible post by an intelligent dude. God bless u for this post bro. Even papilo tends to be broke.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by toprealman: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
someone should remind him that Westlife and some other big name made more money than he ( Wizkid) can ever imagine......but they are BROKE as of the time of you reading this post. #Invest #Code
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by akmath: 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
kestolove95:
what abt heaven?
No heaven, if you think I am lying ask JW members����
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Ojuororun(m): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
How much is the money,? For how long did u think that the wealth will last u reach if u consider your age wizzy? Is better for u to make good use of the money before it became too late for u. yoruba ppl talk am say(alejo lowo. Ododo lowo) only GOD knws tommorow .
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Ezekiel1999(m): 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
what shall it profit you to gain all the richness of this world and loose your soul in he'll fire.
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by bumtos(m): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
you day try but e never reach to make mouth. You too.small to day feel high. MC Hammer, Mike Tyson, Lauryn Hill, and 50 Cent self way make real money in dollars, dem broke. see Ja Rule dem are broke arsses today.

Abo oro la nso f'omoluabi, t'o ba denu re, a do dindi.
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Jamesmarvellous7: 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
kestolove95:
what abt heaven?
hell fire is his portion, Illuminati puppet
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Ryocaj(m): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Guy go back 2 nursery school.. Rich and Wealthy mean the same.. They r synonyms..
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

Nice food for thought.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Hades2016(m): 12:16am On Feb 13, 2018
Caseless:
I saw his name somewhere among celebrities that have filed for bankruptcy.
sure he did that sometimes ago , he's not broke .. That guy is rich
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 13, 2018
queensera:
As he always claimed of being born in a poor family. Nigeria superstar singer "wizkid" took to his twitter page to reveal once again to his fans that he was being born in a poor family and also boast to die wealthy.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/i-was-born-broke-but-i-will-die-wealthy.html

Being a small boy doesn't translate to being broke. Little idiots.
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by mctowel01: 1:41am On Feb 13, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
So deep. felt like you were speaking to me

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by gabrieljackson(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2018
Na lie westlife the no broke abeg una sabi lie. They disbanded after one died they tried to continue but it was too much for them they cried on stage almost every time. So they were advised to stop. But they are all doing well for themselfs i even read that puff diddy, ja rule and 50cent are broke chaii those guys go still buy ur family becos they are not as popular like before means they are broke guy use ur head. Stephenie okereke that is not popular again mean say she broke? She even rich pass before. No be una born ayo balogun so no dey advise the guy leave his mother to her job. All this #invest i dey see here wetin una don invest in self? Mcheew
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by gabrieljackson(m): 7:48am On Feb 13, 2018
Chaii see people oh papilo broke guy he has money now pass before self. Go pray make God bless their level. Lol hahaha papilo broke? U don check im bank accounts and bussiness? If he is broke wetin u be broken?
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by kolawoleibukun: 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Polymat9:

He never said he's wealthy. He said he will die wealthy.
wen you grow you go geh sense no be now
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by kolawoleibukun: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
iRyan:
A musician is like an entrepreneur, they make music and sell to an audience. The size of their audience determines how much they make in return. well unlike a musician, a footballer is like an employee, he receives a particular amount of money weekly or monthly. Your analysis is flawed because you are comparing an entrepreneur to an employee. A musician, depending on how big the audience he sells his work to can make huge profit in return while a footballer would have to wait on a fixed amount of money , even if he plays with a golden foot
when you grow up you go know something. no be now.
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by kolawoleibukun: 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
owowa145:

Take 50 out of that list fast. With speed of light sef. Because Nigga disguised as a means not to payup the biatch doesn't make him broke. Check his current net worth and thank me later.
tell us na wetin be him net worth? make we know weather e rich to buy the record company way sign am before. the guy is no longer at his peak. he is a broke broke now bro. he will do anything for an extra 1 million $. day there! na wealth be that?
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by kolawoleibukun: 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
adegeye38:
Entertainment Industry is one of the world richest and it is not useless, and u can continue to make it for as long as possible if u have wisdom, and you are leader and you have the ability to re-invent urself, entertainment has no age limit, artist like Michael jackson and Elvis presley are still making hundreds of millions of dollars after being dead, and the albums they have realesed over 30 years ago are still making millions of dollars in sales till date, sports can never reach dat level.

Wizkid is actually wealthy and make millions of dollars from selling out shows, allover the world and dats a fact,

but the problem is the kind of lifestyle they maintain which is lavish and unhealthy and that they dont strive to have a business structure and reinvest their money into creating a long lasting brand.

he sell out shows in shillings. he sell out shows pass drake? how much be drake today? wetin you day talk sef? you day compare wizkid to elvis presly and Michael Jackson? how many people still day play wizkid old songs? those names are hit masters and not just the music alone those guys are stage maestros who won countless awards and changed the game. wizkid 10 years from now is a gonna. sombori was comparing him to tuface. people funny. tuface for no see face if to say na now e start. tuface dem time artists and producers never plenty like now o. now every artist has labels. tuface way enjoy monopoly. even at that, how much e get? check him net worth.
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
when you grow up you go know something. no be now.
you are the one who needs serious growing up if you did not understand my point
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by kolawoleibukun: 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
iRyan:
you are the one who needs serious growing up if you did not understand my point
dem don buy new school bag for you this term?
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
dem don buy new school bag for you this term?
yep and it's of greater value than your depleted IQ
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by bidapgloballink: 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
My people I stand to be corrected though,seeing the context of his post in the other way round I think he’s just referring to himself as being broke when he was born,not referring to his parent’s money. My papa money no be my money. Also,I guess he didn’t mean he’s wealthy already, he’s probably in the process of being wealthy and wants to die wealthy. However,He himself knows he is not wealthy,he’s just a rich and comfortable man..A perfect example of wealthy youngsters are the likes of mark zukerberg , Lukas Walton, Dustin moskovitz and the rest
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by kolawoleibukun: 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
iRyan:
yep and it's of greater value than your depleted IQ
how about pencils?
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by adegeye38(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
he sell out shows in shillings. he sell out shows pass drake? how much be drake today? wetin you day talk sef? you day compare wizkid to elvis presly and Michael Jackson? how many people still day play wizkid old songs? those names are hit masters and not just the music alone those guys are stage maestros who won countless awards and changed the game. wizkid 10 years from now is a gonna. sombori was comparing him to tuface. people funny. tuface for no see face if to say na now e start. tuface dem time artists and producers never plenty like now o. now every artist has labels. tuface way enjoy monopoly. even at that, how much e get? check him net worth.
Drake made 40 million dollars last year alone, Wizkid Last year he made close to 2 milliin dollars in a single night in his last December show in Lagos, not to talk of the 20,000 capacity alberta hall sold out show in london, the first African to do so, earning him millions of pounds, not to talk of his other shows in usa and his album sales on i tunes and so on, 2face his worth over 3million dollars thats around 1 billion naira tuface was never the one to push his brand beyond to shores of Nigeria, and was never really particular about organizing his own personal shows, thats y i said it depends in how ambitious you are and how you manage your brand
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by kolawoleibukun: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
adegeye38:
Drake made 40 million dollars last year alone, Wizkid Last year he made close to 2 milliin dollars in a single night in his last December show in Lagos, not to talk of the 20,000 capacity alberta hall sold out show in london, the first African to do so, earning him millions of pounds, not to talk of his other shows in usa and his album sales on i tunes and so on, 2face his worth over 3million dollars thats around 1 billion naira tuface was never the one to push his brand beyond to shores of Nigeria, and was never really particular about organizing his own personal shows, thats y i said it depends in how ambitious you are and how you manage your brand
Bro, you do not understand this music business.
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by pojophilius(m): 1:19am On Feb 14, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
tell us na wetin be him net worth? make we know weather e rich to buy the record company way sign am before. the guy is no longer at his peak. he is a broke broke now bro. he will do anything for an extra 1 million $. day there! na wealth be that?
see how stupidity fall on u,errbody will do anythn for extra 1mil $,50 is making more money from his film(power)than any mother4ker current album,,
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by adegeye38(m): 7:47am On Feb 14, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Bro, you do not understand this music business.
It you that do not understand and you making and argument based on assumptions, am making mine based on facts, not only dat am also active in the industry in both music and movie aspect, entertainment industry pays like mad, in Nigeria alone, people spend about 15 billion naira between Friday and sunday, and most of that money goes into entertainment, this year wizkid collected 25 million naira to perform for 10 mins at the caf awards, d normal naija artist collects 1-7 million per show apearance, but if you organize ur own concerts and shows that a huge one, Ay gains over 140 million per year from his ay live shows in Lagos, london, birmingham and manchester, not to talk of his movies which will be atleast 70 million naira ,but like i said, it is a business and it depends on how wise and ambitious you are, with constant creativity and passion and the right business decisions you can build ur brand to any extent and sustain it for a long time
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by kolawoleibukun: 8:52am On Feb 14, 2018
adegeye38:
It you that do not understand and you making and argument based on assumptions, am making mine based on facts, not only dat am also active in the industry in both music and movie aspect, entertainment industry pays like mad, in Nigeria alone, people spend about 15 billion naira between Friday and sunday, and most of that money goes into entertainment, this year wizkid collected 25 million naira to perform for 10 mins at the caf awards, d normal naija artist collects 1-7 million per show apearance, but if you organize ur own concerts and shows that a huge one, Ay gains over 140 million per year from his ay live shows in Lagos, london, birmingham and manchester, not to talk of his movies which will be atleast 70 million naira ,but like i said, it is a business and it depends on how wise and ambitious you are, with constant creativity and passion and the right business decisions you can build ur brand to any extent and sustain it for a long time
my guy, are you teaching me the business in Nigeria or the one for where I day stay? do you think that you can just go anywhere and pack money and go? no problem. enjoy your money in the movie industry
Re: "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo by YankeeJJC(m): 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Metro Delight Hotel Abuja Sealed Over Death Of Zulee Zoo's Michael Aboh (Photos) / See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS / MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.