Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Nigerians; Are We Now Used To The Fuel Price Hike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians; Are We Now Used To The Fuel Price Hike (463 Views)

PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ / Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) / Who Is The Cause Of This Fuel Price Hike In Nigeria This Yuletide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians; Are We Now Used To The Fuel Price Hike by bloodmoneyspita: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
why is no one talking about the fuel price hike, where you buy fuel and then pay an extra 100 naira for the fuel you bought.

This government came in promising us that they will be a lower fuel price but now it's different, we don't know the agreement that was made with the fuel marketers behind closed doors. But after February next year after the election, the full agreement will come to play.

My problem is why no one is complaining about this, are we getting used to the hardship brought upon us by the present government?

when will fuel price come back to 97 naira per litre?

when will Tinubu and Tunde bakare do another occupy Lagos to protest about the hardship that this government has put upon us?

sometimes I imagine what kind of lie that this government is going to tell us to vote for them, Last week some so called Elders said that Buhari didn't promise us bed of roses, I know he didn't but I still expect him to do a one naira to one dollar conversion before going back to Daura.

because they way it seems I believe Daura needs our president more than we need him.
Re: Nigerians; Are We Now Used To The Fuel Price Hike by AnodaIT(m): 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
Who told you that we complained before?

It was just opposition playing on our head to grab power.

As long as we dont restructure, Nigerians are totally at the mercy of the elites at Abuja

If we restructure, the state would have the right to deregulate or fix prices of fuel and marketers will go to where market favours them.
We need to stop allowing goons as Aso Rock to dictate our lives. Government should be closer to the people
Re: Nigerians; Are We Now Used To The Fuel Price Hike by greatermax77(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nigeria is not working, dead & gone. The only people u hear shouting Nigerian unity is not negotiable is the one eating big from the common wealth
Re: Nigerians; Are We Now Used To The Fuel Price Hike by bloodmoneyspita: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
AnodaIT:
Who told you that we complained before?

It was just opposition playing on our head to grab power.

As long as we dont restructure, Nigerians are totally at the mercy of the elites at Abuja

If we restructure, the state would have the right to deregulate or fix prices of fuel and marketers will go to where market favours them.
We need to stop allowing goons as Aso Rock to dictate our lives. Government should be closer to the people

truth

(1) (Reply)

94 School Girls Are Missing After Boko Haram Attacked All Girls School In Nig / Did The Kidnapped Chibok Girls Write Their WAEC/NECO In Sambisa Forest? / I Want To Be The Next Nigeria’s President – Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.