Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" (31857 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" / Gov Ambode Arrested My Father I Will Fight Ambode With Every Last Drop Of Blood / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by iammarvellux(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
This IS becoming more serious.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Peachy14: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
somebody should tell this motor park tout to stop making noise.
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by ngwababe(f): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
Bikonu onye mbu di federal government keena?
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Enemyofpeace: 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaa the thing pain am grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by BMCSlayer: 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
yarimo:
You will fight it fully when you lose your senatorial primaries election in 2019. Mumu senator with false alarm
e pain am.
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by debolayinka(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
If you talk truth, you die, if you lie (like Lie Muhammed), you'll still die.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Byggshoes(m): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
Dino is now a gladiator.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by kabarka(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
yarimo:
You will fight it fully when you lose your senatorial primaries election in 2019. Mumu senator with false alarm

Go take it from him.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
APC remains in shambles 3 yrs after they stole the mandate.

What you sow, is what you reap.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Peachy14: 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
Somebody should please tell this motor park tout to close his mouth
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Peachy14:
Somebody should please tell this motor park tout to close his mouth

Why are you so pained??

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by reuben79: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
oga dino.....nobody on dis earth can fight government,after God is government
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by teddyJ5: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
All dis tings against Dino, if he should praise Buhari/Fulani/Apc now, he will bcom dia friend

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by GGirll: 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by ud4u: 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
In Nigeria, truth is not allowed

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by iamjavadem(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
Dino, you are yet to deny the accusations, just making noise. Bloody liar!! Want to use sentiments to win, goodluck with that.
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Senator Dino Melaye has made it clear that he is ready to fight any move by the Federal government to silence him or shut down his criticisms.

Melaye, a senator who represents Kogi-west in the Senate, reacted via social media to a two count charge filed by the FG against him for allegedly giving false information to the police in relation claims he made on April 17 of an attempt on his life. He wrote on Twitter;

"The same police who paraded the assassination, their weapons, the car they used, have confessional statements of suspects, ask me who are my suspects now colluding with Minister of Justice to arraign me for misinformation over a case that is in Court where the court have accepted the statements of suspects as exhibits.

Me a victim of assassination attempt is now to face trial. I will fight you all with the last drop of blood in my body. I will never be cowed or made to be silent over perfidy, Corruption, injustice and Mal- administration either Kogi or the presidency. In an unjust society silence is a crime. I will not stop speaking the truth to power at all levels. You will continue to hear from me at all times. If I die in the process so be it. I ready for una."

https://politicsngr.com/ready-fight-last-drop-blood-body-melaye-tells-fg/
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Jakumo(m): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
In world boxing there are THREE federations.

The WBC, the WBA and the Ajekun Iya.

It is theoretically possible for a skilled boxer to hold crowns in all three of the above boxing federations.

With proper training under a good manager, I am confident that our man Sugar Ray Dino, the Ajekun Iya Exponent, can defeat any opponents that emerge, to bring all three boxing crowns to Nigeria, for the first time in boxing history.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by vicardino(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
You could easily be mistaken for dino's younger sister o. You share a resemblance with Dino
Peachy14:
somebody should tell this motor park tout to stop making noise.
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by iamtardey: 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
go and buy a snake that will swallow money and stop shouting abeg
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by ideologies(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
pedel:
You don't fight the Federal government. Nobody has ever done that successfully anywhere in the World.
Don't waste your blood.
Just make sure their case against you is not true and get yourself good SANS.
u are not serious.

I can list some even in Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Chatmine: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
If you're less than 50 and you criticized Dino regarding his bold decisions you are A BIG FOOL FOR LIFE. You're suppose to support him as a young generation. Most of you think like a camel. Foolish Nigerian youths
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by bimbim75: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Senator Dino Melaye has made it clear that he is ready to fight any move by the Federal government to silence him or shut down his criticisms.

Melaye, a senator who represents Kogi-west in the Senate, reacted via social media to a two count charge filed by the FG against him for allegedly giving false information to the police in relation claims he made on April 17 of an attempt on his life. He wrote on Twitter;

"The same police who paraded the assassination, their weapons, the car they used, have confessional statements of suspects, ask me who are my suspects now colluding with Minister of Justice to arraign me for misinformation over a case that is in Court where the court have accepted the statements of suspects as exhibits.

Me a victim of assassination attempt is now to face trial. I will fight you all with the last drop of blood in my body. I will never be cowed or made to be silent over perfidy, Corruption, injustice and Mal- administration either Kogi or the presidency. In an unjust society silence is a crime. I will not stop speaking the truth to power at all levels. You will continue to hear from me at all times. If I die in the process so be it. I ready for una."

God please come and save Nigeria before it get out of control.
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Bolingoyabongo(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Don't worry senator, it is 'ajekun iya' part 2 loading
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lol this country is just a huge joke
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Omonoba1: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
Another Dino remix loading!!!
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Yusman316(m): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
I just don't get this sen. Dino Malaye vs FG issue. Is the Senate not part of the FG? If a pdp member is indicted in any issue, it is because he is part of opposition. If it's an apc member indicated, it's because he has fallen out with aso rock or cabal. Haba Nigerians which way? What exactly do we want?
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by CioAngels(f): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Melaye, but you know lied after paying police to lie against innocent people. Mr Idris men inaction of always lying.
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by jayson87: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
pedel:
You don't fight the Federal government. Nobody has ever done that successfully anywhere in the World.
Don't waste your blood.
Just make sure their case against you is not true and get yourself good SANS.
The US
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
what goes around always comes Around, Dino have lied now his lies are about to catch up with him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Welcomed To Sokoto In Style - Dele Momodu / Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.