Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" (31858 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" / Gov Ambode Arrested My Father I Will Fight Ambode With Every Last Drop Of Blood / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by engrjacuzzi: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ronal-dino-baba. I hail you oooo
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by histemple: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
LesbianBoy:
I too like this dino i swear. First he tackle tinubu now buhari grin grin grin grin

But I think the FG is being very stupid thereby giving Dino the opportunity to floor them.

I have followed this case for sometime now and the police is already prosecuting the suspects in court.

A big question is if the police didn't find any truth in the allegation, why are they prosecuting the susoects?
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by kkboy(m): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
When a child choose to ride a tiger �, the stupid one will be hailing and clapping � for him but the wise one knows he is destined to end up in the belle of the tiger.
Dino is riding a tiger, and it's just a matter of time.
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by kkboy(m): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
kkboy:
When a child choose to ride a tiger �, the stupid one will be hailing and clapping � for him but the wise one knows he is destined to end up in the belle of the tiger.
Dino is riding a tiger, and it's just a matter of time.
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by afamaustin(m): 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
I like this man so much,he is not like the one representing us in Anambra south
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Weskul(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
If sen DINO s now giving false information which the presidency claim about his live what about IBE KACHIKWU dat claim dat fuel scarcity will dissapear or gov NISIR EL RUFIA dat said herdmen are foreigners and letter the presidency said we should accumodate them thad there are NIGERIAN so both of them should be put in jail for false informat
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Rick9(m): 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Dino my guy, you too mush
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Iboni1(m): 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
My Senator, with God on your side, you will surely overcome them. We are behind you my man of the year 2017.
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by eenai(m): 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
You campaigned and mobilised Nigerians for Change. Enjoy it and stop complaining.
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by able20(m): 12:38am On Feb 13, 2018
Is Dino married, I never see him with wifey in group Pic.
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by kareemkamil(m): 12:59am On Feb 13, 2018
I think Malaye didn't deserve senate seat, he has low hi que Mumu Senator
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by ArcFresky(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
Daviddson:
Having to choose between Dino and FG is like choosing one among two not-too-good choices. Not minding he's in the ruling party, he's never ceased to criticise the govt. Some may see him as being hypocritic, but you can't deny his influence in the current Senate. Every legislature have their own Dino. If he's silenced, the Executive will pocket the whole legislature.

Lol, d guy is only making noise, anything he does makes sense untill u realise, he is only trying to divert attention, and he is succeeding,

no one talks about his harvard certificate
No one talsks about his 3rd class poo
No one asks whether he really graduated.
No one talks about the fact that he bought 1 milkano gen for the whole of aiyetoro, while his house uses one.
No one talks about how his constituency doesn't have one project.

No one talks about his repainting of a diaplated school and calling that renovation?..
I bet you dont even remeber these points, because we are all busy watching a drama.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs / 2019: Atiku Welcomed To Sokoto In Style - Dele Momodu / Emulate Saraki – INEC Tells Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.