Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Eagles Millionaires Club (earn 15 Million Naira In 6 Months) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Eagles Millionaires Club (earn 15 Million Naira In 6 Months) (397 Views)

Sell 1 Product As An Amateur Salesman And Earn #15,000 In Commission / Earn 15℅ Of Your Investment Monthly / Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eagles Millionaires Club (earn 15 Million Naira In 6 Months) by Imuetic(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
Earn 15 Million Naira in 6 Months

Have you heard about Eagles Millionaires Club of Nigeria? It is a club that's in partnership with a beauty and wellness company in the Philippines. It's a business whereby you earn by recruiting people for the company.

However the team I am currently working with will recruit the people for you while you make your investment of 160k or N360k and make profit of N8,000,000 or N15,000,000 respectively in just 6 months.

After you earn you can then easily use your earnings to show to your friends that this business really works because its much easier to talk to your friends when you have proof and my team will give you that proof because we will help you earn after you invest.

In addition, you will be entitled to a trip to 2 different countries in 2018.

This opportunity is open to anyone in Nigeria. However, Lagos residents are preferred because of proximity to meetings.

Note: This is not a scam nor a ponzi scheme, where Peter is robbed to pay Paul. It is a product moving company tested and trusted for 12 years in the Philippines, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and now in Nigeria.

For more details kindly call or WhatsApp

Or you can connect with me on Facebook so you will know I'm a real person. My profile name is Moses Poemosis Rich.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Eagles Millionaires Club
...have fun and make money

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Shopify... / How And Where To Request For A Student Loan? / *land Grabbers (omo-onile) Flee As Obasanjo Visits Lagos Property*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.