Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Sell 1 Product As An Amateur Salesman And Earn #15,000 In Commission - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sell 1 Product As An Amateur Salesman And Earn #15,000 In Commission (198 Views)

Earn 15℅ Of Your Investment Monthly / Invest And Earn 15-17% Returns On Localepp / Eagles Millionaires Club (earn 15 Million Naira In 6 Months) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell 1 Product As An Amateur Salesman And Earn #15,000 In Commission by iamPhoenixKing(m): 3:52am On Feb 02, 2023
Yeah, you heard me absolutely right!

I want to show you how you can make #15,000 - #50,000 as a total amateur or complete beginner in the internet space.

Through Affiliate Marketing!

Affiliate Marketing is a type of business where you get paid for recommending useful products to people.

Here is an example,
When my guy James wanted to sell his PS5 for #200,000, it was difficult for him because he couldn't find a buyer.

So, as an affiliate, I met him and discussed how much he was going to pay me if I help him get one. He said 20% which was like #40,000 and I said cool. I simply told one of my guys that have always wanted to buy ps5.

I connected the two of them. My guy bought the ps5 and James transferred my #40,000 into my access bank account. That was it! Cool cash on a sunny Friday afternoon (money for weekend suya with my babe don sure). James was happy, my guy was happy and I was happy. That's a win for everybody.

That's Affiliate Marketing!

This is not a new business. It happens everyday and everywhere. All the markets around you have it in place to pay anybody that recommends them to a buyer.

That is exactly what been an affiliate is all about. You are a middleman that recommends quality products to people and once they purchase, you collect your commission.

Here is what you can do to become an affiliate and start earning some cool cash that can take care of your adulthood bills easily.
1. Sign up on a good affiliate marketing platform
2. Check out their marketplace to know all the products that they have.
3. Pick anyone of your choice and recommend to people.
4. Start collecting your cool commissions.

It is literally that easy. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Click here and I'll help get you started:
https://askcoachphoenix.carrd.co
Re: Sell 1 Product As An Amateur Salesman And Earn #15,000 In Commission by iamPhoenixKing(m): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2023
iamPhoenixKing:
Yeah, you heard me absolutely right!

I want to show you how you can make #15,000 - #50,000 as a total amateur or complete beginner in the internet space.

Through Affiliate Marketing!

Affiliate Marketing is a type of business where you get paid for recommending useful products to people.

Here is an example,
When my guy James wanted to sell his PS5 for #200,000, it was difficult for him because he couldn't find a buyer.

So, as an affiliate, I met him and discussed how much he was going to pay me if I help him get one. He said 20% which was like #40,000 and I said cool. I simply told one of my guys that have always wanted to buy ps5.

I connected the two of them. My guy bought the ps5 and James transferred my #40,000 into my access bank account. That was it! Cool cash on a sunny Friday afternoon (money for weekend suya with my babe don sure). James was happy, my guy was happy and I was happy. That's a win for everybody.

That's Affiliate Marketing!

This is not a new business. It happens everyday and everywhere. All the markets around you have it in place to pay anybody that recommends them to a buyer.

That is exactly what been an affiliate is all about. You are a middleman that recommends quality products to people and once they purchase, you collect your commission.

Here is what you can do to become an affiliate and start earning some cool cash that can take care of your adulthood bills easily.
1. Sign up on a good affiliate marketing platform
2. Check out their marketplace to know all the products that they have.
3. Pick anyone of your choice and recommend to people.
4. Start collecting your cool commissions.

It is literally that easy. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Click here and I'll help get you started:
https://askcoachphoenix.carrd.co

You have always cherished the thought of working from home and been the boss of yourself.

Only a few jobs promise this dream and one of them is affiliate marketing.

If you can calm down and give it 6 months of learning and practicing what works, you will be glad you did.

(1) (Reply)

Avoiding Pay Day Loans / For Sale! 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex @ Lekki Phase 1. ₦160M. Eunice 2348029562694 / Curbing Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Starts Direct Supply To IPMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.