Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu (36049 Views)

Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Ugwu Farming. (pics) / How To Become A Billionaire From Farming / Make Good Money From Farming Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by restore8(m): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2018
How can i meet you. I want to trust you and start with a plot
Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by Brotar: 12:38am On Aug 05, 2018
restore8:
How can i meet you. I want to trust you and start with a plot.

My office is at Coker road, Ilupeju, Lagos
Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by informed(m): 1:59am On Aug 05, 2018
While it's true that you can make money in agriculture and with vegetables such as UGU, I will like to say it's not as straightforward as its been offered and said here on this platform. TRUST ME, my parents are URBAN farmers with farms in AGBARA, FESTAC and most swampy areas on the mainland.

And my mom till tomorrow is still doing this - our UGU farm for this season is massive. However, its a cycle. There are periods when the supply is always more than the supply and you begin to beg these market women to come and harvest your UGU leaves. You'll be at their mercy and they CRASH the prices such that if you're not STRONG, you can fall sick with their theatrics.

If you'll survive as a Farmer, you must master the art of Sales & Marketing and be a businessman or woman to the core. You should be able to look for places you can sell your produce or find ways to add values so these middlemen and market women don't hold you to ransom.

Thread carefully as there are no GUARANTEES!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by Brotar: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
Today's harvest...

Do you know that you can grow Ugu in sacks?

If you have small space in your back yard and would like to try it out, buzz me let me help you get started.

1 Like

Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by Brotar: 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
More pictures...

Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by Brotar: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Still on the Ugu matter we are rocking it.

Pls don't forget that we can help u set up your Ugu farm.

We also sell seeds @25/seeds

We have organic fertilizer also very good for growing your vegetables.

The farm below is located in Ibadan

If u live in that neighborhood contact us for fresh Ugu leaves grown organically. We are expanding in that area soon.

1 Like

Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by Oluseyisteven: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Am so interested in ugu farming
Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by Kims2467: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
Can you ship seeds to the US?

1 Like

Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by Brotar: 9:53am On Apr 12, 2019
Kims2467:
Can you ship seeds to the US?

Yes we can
Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 10, 2019
my farm is at ikire and I will like to go into ugh farming but plz are u sure there is market around here or can u be buying it from me thanks
Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by bimbax: 11:18am On May 11, 2019
@ Brotar, I need the good broad leaf seeds in Minna, Niger state.
How soon can I get it, and the cost implications?
[07030311516]
Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by fidelisipuole: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
plz i stay in badagry and want to start my ugwu plantation....plz can i see urs, am seriously interested in agwu business
Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by Kayzaly: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Pls am interested in ugwu farming.
Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by james550(m): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
Please is the plot of land cleared or bushy?
Also can someone rent a room there very cheap to stay?
And do you sell a plot of land incase someone changed his mind rather than waisting money renting so its better buying the land?

2 Likes

Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by flabush2241: 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
Pls can you make a description of a bunch for #100.....thanks
Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by jeph19(m): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
Impressed with what I've seen and read...
How do I contact you, I'm resident here in down south.
And would want to start with a plot, then expands as it booms
I'd be looking towards hearing from you.

Please mention me.
Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by Judithmartins: 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
Please whats your phone number?
Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by Judithmartins: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
Please can i have hour contact?
Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by Strech(m): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Please can I have ur contact? I reall y need to start this.
Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
Beautiful
Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by RuggedSniper: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Brotar:
What is stopping you from going into this lucrative farming business, is it land?

We've got you covered we have land for lease at our farm 5k/plot for one year.

Is it time? We can help you manage your farm all you need to do is wait for your return every 3 weeks.

Is it knowledge?

Check the picture below for an upcoming training that will teach you everything you need to know and make constant cash flow from farming Ugu vegetable.

Is it cash? We show you how to raise cash to farm with loan from the bank.
Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by bigelo: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
ok
Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by bigelo: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
my ugu farm. will start cutting to sell very soon.

Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by bigelo: 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
Farmers in the house pls I want to ask if I can use poultry dump on my ugu farm and how do I apply it if it can be use
Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by Emmafly(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2020
Good morning,

I have ugu leaves for sale directly from the farm. order for any quantity. though at least a sizeable quantity. can supply anywhere within lagos. My farm location is at ikorodu. I will also embark on large scale dry season farming of uGu by November, so potential buyers should also keep this number.

08183549869- Emmanuel.

Thanks.
Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by Hamdy6: 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
Anybody into planting of Ugu in Abuja pls?
Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by Mathseun: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
You can contact us for your fresh ugu leaves, ugu seeds, farm setup and any other enquiries on farming.
Holanick consult 3064140
Fatima bus stop odo-ona Abeokuta road Ibadan.
holanickconsult@gmail.com
0 8 1 0223 1933
We package for both local and foreign buyers.
Contact person
Mr Seyi
Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by CryptoMamba: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hamdy6:
Anybody into planting of Ugu in Abuja pls?

Have you gotten someone in Abuja that is doing well planting ugu.? I have access to hundreds of hectare.
Re: How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu by Ebookherbs(m): 2:30pm On May 07, 2021
please is this offer still available?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onions Grow Well In South-west Nigeria See Pictures / See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) / Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.