Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday (36761 Views)

Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 / Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday / British High Commission Sponsors Yobo, Aghahowa, Ikpeba To Show Love To Orphans (2) (3) (4)

Re: NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday by MrFly(m): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2018
Naturalobserver:
NIG/GHA 2000 African nations cup,Nigeria against Tunisia nd against Senegal,he was a wonder nd our only goal in KOREA/JAPAN 2002 world cup against sweden,i still remember the cross from joseph yobo nd d way he headed that ball which found itself at d back of the net.AGHAWONDER! Painful club level he wasnt that fantastic nd he stopped playing football early.
he didnt stop playing football, football stoped playing him cos he lied too much about his age.. He retired b4 30 years
Re: NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday by Jadoskii(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2018
coolcharm:
This guy that has done police work and retired before starting his footballing career is here claming 36 in 2018?

Julius, you think you are doing us? You are doing yourself o. Na God ho punish all liars.
including urslf too o coz u dn lie b4
Re: NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday by koko12(m): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2018
this guy is not less than 45, former inspector of police whey don play for naija league lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday by Dikashii: 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
great player hbd man wullnp
Re: NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
biacan:
Money is relevant wink
Yes, my Queen. grin
Re: NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday by biacan(f): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
BluntBoy:

Yes, my Queen. grin
Better hustle the money bring come cool
Re: NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday by elonize(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
Julius Julius, 1 of my favourite striker,chai I like his summer saults o,e always scores
Re: NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday by lereinter(m): 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
agha wonder
Re: NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 6:46am On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
Better hustle the money bring come cool

Re: NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday by biacan(f): 8:26am On Feb 14, 2018
BluntBoy:

I'm serious about it cool

Morning wink
Re: NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
I'm serious about it cool

Morning wink

OK, my love. I am serous about it too. cheesy

Good evening. I just came out of a ban.
Re: NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday by biacan(f): 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
BluntBoy:

OK, my love. I am serous about it too. cheesy

Good evening. I just came out of a ban.
Now this is the time for you to be more serious cause it's Valentine so I'm waiting for your surprise wink

Good evening sir. Bluntboy why are you always fighting with people on this forum undecided Learn from me the happening chick cool everyone on this forum knows that I hate trouble and I don't want to have anything to do with it biko. I've never insulted anyone here lipsrsealed why is learning so difficult for you Bluntboy
Re: NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
Now this is the time for you to be more serious cause it's Valentine so I'm waiting for your surprise wink

Good evening sir. Bluntboy why are you always fighting with people on this forum undecided Learn from me the happening chick cool everyone on this forum knows that I hate trouble and I don't want to have anything to do with it biko. I've never insulted anyone here lipsrsealed why is learning so difficult for you Bluntboy

I just love you too much cheesy

As for the ban, I didn't fight anybody. I posted a comment on a thread and immediately got banned by antispam bot.
Re: NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday by biacan(f): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
BluntBoy:

I just love you too much cheesy

As for the ban, I didn't fight anybody. I posted a comment on a thread and immediately got banned by antispam bot.
I guess that's bbn thread grin grin
Re: NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
I guess that's bbn thread grin grin

No grin

I was banned for 2 weeks for derailing a BBN thread and not long after my ban was lifted, the antispam bot banned me for a post I made on a Romance thread.
Re: NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday by biacan(f): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
BluntBoy:

No grin

I was banned for 2 weeks for derailing a BBN thread and not long after my ban was lifted, the antispam bot banned me for a post I made on a Romance thread.
I see undecided can you see how you're dragging my name in the mood and trying to destroy my hard earned reputation undecided why can't you be like biacan and avoid troubles embarassed Bluntboy why why embarassed

Better learn how to be a good boy mummy loves you kiss cool
Re: NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday by birthdaywishes: 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lets wish her with some <a href="http://happybirthdaywishes4u.com/101-happy-birthday-wishes-friend-bestfriend-sister/">birthday wishes</a> birthday wishes from happbirthdaywishes4u.com
Re: NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 6:15am On Feb 15, 2018
biacan:
I see undecided can you see how you're dragging my name in the mood and trying to destroy my hard earned reputation undecided why can't you be like biacan and avoid troubles embarassed Bluntboy why why embarassed

Better learn how to be a good boy mummy loves you kiss cool

OK, I have heard you, my Queen. I will start avoiding troubles as from now on.

Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m / Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) / Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract