Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof (70706 Views)

Facebook Is Monitoring Me / How To Stop Someone From Monitoring Your Calls / Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof by otimothy(m): 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
Oh my gawd, and see people just saying all sorts, please somebody tell me you didn't know call forwarding isn't rocket science? Chai the gullibility of Nigerians sef
Re: Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
Thanks op.

I just checked my glo line now it's empty but Airtel all my calls is forwarded to an Airtel number.

Please if you use an Airtel line becareful cos all your call is forwarded
Re: Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof by fairheven: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
borgu2:
PLS HAVE A CHECK ON YOUR PHONE TO KNOW IF ANYBODY IS MONITORING YOUR LINE. THE STEPS ARE VERY SIMPLE.
This is Very very informative!!
*Please dial *#61# on your phone to know if your phone number(s)/line(s) is(are) being monitored!
When you dial the code (*#61#), it will show either line forwarded or not forwarded.
*If it shows "call forwarding"; that confirms that your phone number/line is being monitored!_
*Therefore, do dial ##21# to remove the _"monitoring device" from that phone number/line! Then, no Secret security agent can ever monitor your line again. For a civilized Nigeria.
Please do this for ALL your phone numbers/lines!

This is what i got when I checked my own. please guys let us sue NCC, MTN, 9MOBILE, GLO. Cant we have privacy again in this country. oooh

but that is not strange

normally when you dial MTN line , it usually comes with a message... like

"this call is been monitored for quality assurance purposes"

I have been getting that for donkey year..undecided

is that one too not a "monitoring spirit"?
Re: Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof by Opoki(m): 2:27am On Feb 14, 2018
Adortem:
Lead Hire Limited on behalf of her client in the Real Estate Sector in Victoria Island, Lagos,urgently need the services of:

�‍�FEMALE SALES EXECUTIVES

�‍�The candidate must be an extrovert.

�‍�Must be a BSC Holder.

�‍�Must have at least 1 year experience as a Sales Executive in the Real Estate Sector.

�‍�must be resident in Victoria Island Lagos axis.

�Send your Resume and Application to jobs@leadhire.com.ng with FEMALE SALES EXECUTIVE as the subject of the email.

Application Deadline 14/02/2018

I thought I saw FEMALE SEX EXECUTIVE
Re: Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof by TheDejiEmpire(m): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2018
Wow. Thanks bro. I actually dialed that now and I noticed that my village people and Ancestors have been monitoring my calls. This is so uncool.
Re: Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof by edumama(m): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXEZB7ngTHk?t=4

20 WhatsApp new tips, and it's 20 features that can help you.
Re: Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof by LLSAINT(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
Do spirits die? Where is it written in your scriptures?
This is why we have so much hate in our society
sinkhole:
ALL monitoring spirits in my life, die die die die die die die die .....,
ALL spirits of call forwarding in my life die die die die die die die ......,
by fire grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof by sinkhole: 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
LLSAINT:
Do spirits die? Where is it written in your scriptures?
This is why we have so much hate in our society
What is your definition of death?
Death means ceasing to exist!
If I used to smoke weed before and I no longer does again then the spirit of smoking in my life has died!
Is that clear now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof by ololadeimmanuel(m): 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
grin this is what you get when you add too much maggi to a story
Re: Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof by ololadeimmanuel(m): 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
grin this is what you get when you add too much maggi to a story
Re: Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof by LLSAINT(m): 8:01am On Feb 15, 2018
My definition of death does no matter. What does your scriptures say about the death of Spirits?
If you smoke weed before and stopped smoking now, the Spirit of smoking did not die, it only left you hovering to find a soul to enter. Please, no ill feelings, just read your Bible and see for yourself and not the Bible someone told you.
One love Bro
sinkhole:
What is your definition of death?
Death means ceasing to exist!
If I used to smoke weed before and I no longer does again then the spirit of smoking in my life has died!
Is that clear now?
Re: Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof by sinkhole: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2018
LLSAINT:
My definition of death does no matter. What does your scriptures say about the death of Spirits?
If you smoke weed before and stopped smoking now, the Spirit of smoking did not die, it only left you hovering to find a soul to enter. Please, no ill feelings, just read your Bible and see for yourself and not the Bible someone told you.
One love Bro
As long as the spirit that left me does not come back to me, then it has died in me (If it comes back to me then it has resurrected in me!).

Though I understand your problem cheesy Because of my original reply to a post you are thinking I am a member of a particular Christian group in Nigeria, which it seems you do not agree with their doctrine embarassed embarassed grin Well for information, I am completely not a member of that group, infact, my reply is a sarcasm that expresses my opposition to that particular doctrine of praying "death" on your enemy!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lol. you think that's how your calls would be monitored? na you mistakenly OK call forwarding long time ago,! and that's not call taping or monitoring. All calls, texts and emails are tapped, its just too voluminous to access all at once, so the security Lords flags some, chatter some. cry no more dude! nothing is technologically hidden. delete is save!
Re: Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof by omigiekiel: 11:22am On May 24, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Thanks man I just did mine now and I was shocked that my ex has been monitoring my calls. Imagine the nonsense. undecided

How is it possible to monitor someone calls through his or her phone number is it possible do you know anyone who can do it?
Re: Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof by sofiaa56: 3:30am On Jun 29, 2023
The truly scary thing about cheating is that, it brings distrust and lack to give love after being cheated. Do you need help contact him on Email spyhackpro9 @gmail com, on how to spy, track and catch a cheating spouse? Who can help would be the best personnel to help reach out. This is a great app and thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof by Katiee7: 5:31am On Jul 04, 2023
I really love the energy spyhackpro9 @gmail com put when hacking cell phones.. I recommend you all to contact the best if you notice your spouse is cheating and you want to figure it out your self or your finding it difficult to access your partner cell phone probably due to passcode, Face ID or finger print just email this hacker and get a perfect solution to your problems.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Zero Complaint Thread / How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline / How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.