Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Bankers, Lenders, Etc. Please Answer Now!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bankers, Lenders, Etc. Please Answer Now!!! (496 Views)

CBN & Bankers Committee Suspends Lay-offs In Banks / “when?” Is The Most Important Question For Entrepreneurs. (the Answer: Now?) / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankers, Lenders, Etc. Please Answer Now!!! by mamba808(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
I have been thinking about these issues for a long time now. I guess its time you answer to my questions:
1. Why can't you give Soft Loans to Start-ups?
2. Must I register a Business for a loan?
3. With a Perfect and Detailed Business Plan, why can't I access loan?
4. How do I get Start-ups loan to solve Nigerian Youth basic needs.
5. Mr. Seun why can't we start a Skill Acquistion Centre to help Young Nigerians who can't afford further education in the University? (I have a detailed Business Plan for it)
Let's help our Youth and change the Nigeria.
Re: Bankers, Lenders, Etc. Please Answer Now!!! by ministeriallist: 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
I support.
Ok

1 Like

Re: Bankers, Lenders, Etc. Please Answer Now!!! by mrphysics(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
mamba808:
I have been thinking about these issues for a long time now. I guess its time you answer to my questions:
1. Why can't you give Soft Loans to Start-ups?
2. Must I register a Business for a loan?
3. With a Perfect and Detailed Business Plan, why can't I access loan?
4. How do I get Start-ups loan to solve Nigerian Youth basic needs.
5. Mr. Seun why can't we start a Skill Acquistion Centre to help Young Nigerians who can't afford further education in the University? (I have a detailed Business Plan for it)
Let's help our Youth and change the Nigeria.
@No 5, do you think seun isn't helping? or do you think he doesn't have his own responsibilities all packed for only himself? Even the rich also cry.

Everyone has their own responsibility and they try to help when they are disposed. Seun is doing that too.
Re: Bankers, Lenders, Etc. Please Answer Now!!! by Donald3d(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
1.Because a very good percentage of startups fail, especially in Nigeria, within the first year
2.Registering for a business makes you look "more serious" and makes you easy to trace and monitor etc
3.You can , if you look in the right places
4.You can use personal savings,get from family and friends ,etc
5.That would be a nice idea , but most of the youth these days are more concerned about what they were , how they look and the kind of phone they use , despite been so broke to the point of hunger and oo, BBnaija too .Very few know the advantages of getting a skill, very few know that skills are more important than certificates .
Re: Bankers, Lenders, Etc. Please Answer Now!!! by mamba808(m): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
mrphysics:

@No 5, do you think seun isn't helping? or do you think he doesn't have his own responsibilities all packed for only himself? Even the rich also cry.

Everyone has their own responsibility and they try to help when they are disposed. Seun is doing that too.

I knew that my brother.... Just to also help others.
"In solving other people's problems, yours become lighted"
Re: Bankers, Lenders, Etc. Please Answer Now!!! by mamba808(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
ministeriallist:
I'm with you in this. I support the move.
We can form a cooperative.
Thanks... How do we go about it?
Re: Bankers, Lenders, Etc. Please Answer Now!!! by mamba808(m): 12:30am On Feb 15, 2018
Donald3d:
1.Because a very good percentage of startups fail, especially in Nigeria, within the first year
2.Registering for a business makes you look "more serious" and makes you easy to trace and monitor etc
3.You can , if you look in the right places
4.You can use personal savings,get from family and friends ,etc
5.That would be a nice idea , but most of the youth these days are more concerned about what they were , how they look and the kind of phone they use , despite been so broke to the point of hunger and oo, BBnaija too .Very few know the advantages of getting a skill, very few know that skills are more important than certificates .
#Greatpoint #weneedskills #getaskill

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Airtime For Sale, Please Help!!! / Solar Energy Solutions In Nigeria (BEST + PICTURES) / Increase Your Business Profit X10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.