Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

“when?” Is The Most Important Question For Entrepreneurs. (the Answer: Now?) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / “when?” Is The Most Important Question For Entrepreneurs. (the Answer: Now?) (583 Views)

Top Online Business Entrepreneurs - The Businesses That Made Them Rich / Bankers, Lenders, Etc. Please Answer Now!!! / Women Entrepreneurs - The Key To Women Empowerment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“when?” Is The Most Important Question For Entrepreneurs. (the Answer: Now?) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
When do you launch? When do you act? When do you change? The cofounder of Square has answers.

March 5, 2020, 13 min read

This story appears in the March 2020 issue of Entrepreneur. Subscribe »

I am an entrepreneur, but I am also a glassblower, and every glassblower has a mentor.

In fact, we all have the same one: Lino Tagliapietra. Glassblowing is the only profession I know where everyone agrees on who the best practitioner is. Nobody knows who the best accountant or mortician or loan shark is, but the world’s best glassblower is Lino.

Everyone learns from the Maestro, usually by meeting someone who has met someone who has taken one of Lino’s classes. Maestro’s class. see full details here...https://www.successdigestonline.com/when-is-the-most-important-question-for-entrepreneurs-the-answer-now/

(1) (Reply)

Your Products, Your Website From The Top Website Development Company In Delhi NC / ALL Business Cards, Stickers, Stamp, Seal, Fliers All Production (images) / Make Money From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.