Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures (30543 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by kkkp: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
Chelsea match today go tough o
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by kkkp: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:
thank God for bakayoko Chelsea blues for life.
bakayoko na waste of moni
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by nextstep(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
ukehnonny:
that she's married or not won't change a thing . she should free Tobi.
Matter of fact, there will only be one winner.
Come to think of it 45 million naira for doing what exactly? shocked shocked

For entertaining Nigerians. They earned it. Is it not Nigerians spending 30 Naira per vote? If people didn't want them to have that money, they shouldn't give them that money.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by delzbaba(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
so you are helping her to wear the ring.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by SirLakes: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
Don't ban me oooo, I won't derail thread

Bet I get one kweshon for lala

How did this poo make front page? grin cheesy

News Don finish for naija aswaer undecided
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
ukehnonny:
In d time of Efe it was 25million abi?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by pascal558(m): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
prodiG:
Bbn Matter again! undecided If i attempt to derail it now the mods will lock me up and throw away the key angry
https://www.nairaland.com/4343989/anti-bbn-thread-no-mods-pls#65015443
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by pascal558(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by ukehnonny: 12:02am On Feb 13, 2018
Benignasweety:
In d time of Efe it was 25million abi?

yeah. 25 million
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by fizyalasdair(m): 7:27am On Feb 13, 2018
Lol, before things get out of hand
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
ukehnonny:
yeah. 25 million
why did dey increase it?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by kofo844: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
ukehnonny:
My brother ask me....... A sum of money that should ve been shared among 3 people is just given to only one person for stuffs unknown to them.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by Francisco10(m): 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
Who cares.......

Madrid are in trouble this nite

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? / Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids / Mercy Aigbe With Her Daughter Michelle And Juwon, Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.