Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,779 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

"I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha (25054 Views)

MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition / Dino Melaye Declares Governorship Ambition? See Photos / Breaking News: Court Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Governorship Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by supereagle(m): 6:30am On Feb 13, 2018
Imo shine your eyes , your Mumu don do. Do not erve into the hands of Rochas again.
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by hawk05(m): 6:51am On Feb 13, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Scammer

Ur cup wil full
N we wil celebrate u in Nairaland wn SARS n efcc arrest u

Oshi
Rushing is too bad oh... re-read again to see the Feb date which is invalid date...
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by Bitterleafsoup: 6:56am On Feb 13, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Suleiman is a mumu

Which pastor prophesied abt Kim Kardashian
one that thinks with his mandingo wink
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by CzarChris(m): 6:57am On Feb 13, 2018
spiritedtete:

Shiit hole is better... You are welcome!
my brother, in fact true true, you go school. Thanks for the correction jare. grin
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by CzarChris(m): 7:11am On Feb 13, 2018
Abogwara:

Nowhere in Southeast is half as good as Owerri presently so you made a wrong choice. The price of every investment has trippled and businesses booming like never before.
Abeg, tell me which business is "booming" in Owerri? Look I am a complete Owerri boy born and raised from nursery school up till I graduated from FUTO over 10 years ago. The only thing "booming" there is schools, hotels, fast foods and joints. Tell me which other business is booming in Owerri? Remove those higher institutions around Owerri and believe me the price of properties will crash and believe me, a radical government is coming to do just that one day. Wetin dey Owerri? Please I'm begging you, stop deceiving people who are not from Owerri that this is like that tell them as it is.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by LasGidiOwner: 7:12am On Feb 13, 2018
This is a pure statement of fact. Thank you for confirming what we have always been harping. Genuine imolites are always sincere. Everyone is running away from there. cheesy

CzarChris:
I am still looking for one useless woman that insulted my life for call Rochas a compounded theif, way back in 2013. Now I heard she has packed to the village from Owerri because of the draconian anti people policies of Rochas. I will one day go to her village, call her out shout ntooor! And go back, thank God I am not based in Owerri again and I am hoping to relocate my family from the hell hole and private enterprise Rochas has turned owerri into. Rubbish. angry

Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by LasGidiOwner: 7:19am On Feb 13, 2018
Thank you for coming to the rescue of genuine and decent Imolites. This same useless old man has been going from thread to thread spreading the same lies and propaganda to the outsiders even when they are all lies. He likes telling himself lies just to feel good at the detriment of good people of Imo state. Thank you for bursting all his lies once and for once. cheesy

CzarChris:
Abeg, tell me which business is "booming" in Owerri? Look I am a complete Owerri boy born and raised from nursery school up till I graduated from FUTO over 10 years ago. The only thing "booming" there is schools, hotels, fast foods and joints. Tell me which other business is booming in Owerri? Remove those higher institutions around Owerri and believe me the price of properties will crash and believe me, a radical government is coming to do just that one day. Wetin dey Owerri? Please I'm begging you, stop deceiving people who are not from Owerri that this is like that tell them as it is.

Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by sameni123(m): 8:04am On Feb 13, 2018
pmc01:

What kind of job?

think it was meant as a joke
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by yusufyusuf1: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2018
Let's blame it on buhari till this family reck ur state
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by discusant: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2018
CzarChris:

Best thing to happen to Imo state is emergence of a radical and brilliant governor to redistribute tertiary education institutions from Owerri to Orlu and Okigwe zones that have nothing.

None of the other 35 states of Nigeria has all five tertiary education institutions in the state all in the state capital area.

Futo, Alvan, Poly Nekede were all in Owerri when Owerri-born former governor of Imo state, Evan Enwerem defied all opposition and still located IMSU in Owerri despite the existence of better facilities in Orlu then.
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by fexyrich(m): 9:11am On Feb 13, 2018
pmc01:

What kind of job?
cant you see d dates... Lol it's just a joke. February only has 28 days.
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by Ceasardgreat(m): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2018
grin grin The problems can't be solved complaining rather, its solved when we have our PVC's to vote out Scams from the government.

I rest my case till 2019 elections
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by youthsinitiativ(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2018
Amirullaha:
*JOB ALERT:*
Plz if u know anyone interested in working for 3 days at an event for N100,000 a day on 29th 30th and 31st February let me know. *It is urgent* .
grin grin grin
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by Benosky011(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2018
Politics is a game of interest.
You have the right to chose who to support. You supported whosoever you chose because you beleieved it's in your best interest.
So, why should okorocha be crucified here when he has chosen to support a man who he thinks will best represent his interest.
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by erimmy(m): 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Perfecttouch:
shai to mumu no easy o ,so you have 29,30,and 31 for february calendar abi ?
Lol. seriously Na serious Mumu I be that day o. Na later I come see the mumuness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari / Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits / Anambra Government Imposes Curfew On Igbariam, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.