Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

"I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha (24940 Views)

MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition / Dino Melaye Declares Governorship Ambition? See Photos / Breaking News: Court Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Governorship Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by LasGidiOwner: 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
vivalavida:
This is a litmus test for my IMO state people. If ndi IMO allow this man get away with this and install his son in law as the next governor,I will buy anambra indigene form.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by k9ine(m): 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
Is this not the same Son-Inlaw who won APC's governorship primary, while Rochas was gunning for his presidential primary; then when he lost, he fell back and used the party structure to remove the SIL and made himself the party's candidate?

So it's now time to reward him.
Imo people, wetin una do Rochas sef?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by Perfecttouch(m): 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
Amirullaha:

Ogbeni before you abuse someone; read and understand the lines first...
You should know clearly that this year's February doesn't have 29,30 and 31...
I used those days purposely...
I don't blame you sha..,
sense dey hard some people naw ,they dont read they just misyarn
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by viceddy95(m): 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Suleiman is a mumu

Which pastor prophesied abt Kim Kardashian

Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by RogueX: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
dpsam:
Apostle Suleman 2018 prophecies No. 3

3. Imo State Governor to make governorship a family affair

Did he give out any score prediction for boys?

Champions league has started o

1 Like

Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by timota(m): 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
dpsam:

Seriously? Woah... Didn't know that. Please can you share the other six (6) with me? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by osusuallstars: 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
we need someone that will probe you thoroughly , not looking for continuity and the one that will cover your ass

1 Like

Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by neyokool: 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
Okay naw, drop ur no
Amirullaha:
*JOB ALERT:*
Plz if u know anyone interested in working for 3 days at an event for N100,000 a day on 29th 30th and 31st February let me know. *It is urgent* .
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by bubu2019: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
onward4life:
Imo ppo.
Daluu nuu oooo
family business? IMO ntooooo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by Adannaify: 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
bishopkay:
Imo people, enjoy your change! Na Roaches... Sorry Roachas una know abi? cheesy grin

Mind you, if Rochas succeeds on this quest, immediately imo state turns to Kwara. He becomes the godfather of imo state and dictates who goes and who stays. It becomes the voice of Jacob, but the hand of Esau.
From what the governor has put on ground in that state, in 2019 imo state will need continuity in compliance with the wishes of the imo populace.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by tomascrown(m): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
Just believe

Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
RogueX:

Did he give out any score prediction for boys?

Champions league has started o

cheesy
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
timota:

cheesy
Thanks alot bro, will look them up.
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by Yankee101: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Imo people don open eye. No be statue dem go chop
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by mudiana(m): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Perfecttouch:
shai to mumu no easy o ,so you have 29,30,and 31 for february calendar abi ?
mehn! Buhari ur govt no dey let man think again, na to survive we just dey... Bros n blame am, hunger dey d land. I almost wan ask for contact until I remembered Feb lost some days for market.
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by spiritedtete: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
CzarChris:
I am still looking for one useless woman that insulted my life for call Rochas a compounded theif, way back in 2013. Now I heard she has packed to the village from Owerri because of the draconian anti people policies of Rochas. I will one day go to her village, call her out shout ntooor! And go back, thank God I am not based in Owerri again and I am hoping to relocate my family from the hell hole and private enterprise Rochas has turned owerri into. Rubbish. angry

Shiit hole is better... You are welcome!
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by Abogwara: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
CzarChris:
I am still looking for one useless woman that insulted my life for call Rochas a compounded theif, way back in 2013. Now I heard she has packed to the village from Owerri because of the draconian anti people policies of Rochas. I will one day go to her village, call her out shout ntooor! And go back, thank God I am not based in Owerri again and I am hoping to relocate my family from the hell hole and private enterprise Rochas has turned owerri into. Rubbish. angry

Nowhere in Southeast is half as good as Owerri presently so you made a wrong choice. The price of every investment has trippled and businesses booming like never before.

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by Imo1stson: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
Whether his son inlaw or deluty or even his daughter, all we need is continuity. The level of development in Imo State is amazing.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by Adannaify: 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
vivalavida:
This is a litmus test for my IMO state people. If ndi IMO allow this man get away with this and install his son in law as the next governor, I will by anambra indigene form.
In my state, obiano needs to groom a successor that's not more than 40 years.
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by mudiana(m): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
timota:
na lotto number be dat wey him predict?
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by Oselu28(f): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
it is now a family affair abi
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by discusant: 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Abogwara:

Nowhere in Southeast is half as good as Owerri presently so you made a wrong choice. The price of every investment has trippled and businesses booming like never before.

But is Okorocha supporting his son-in-law Nwosu, to succeed him and continue with Okorocha's policy of Owerri to become Dubai of Africa before common drainage systems, urban roads, pipe borne water, and other modern amenities are provided for other towns in Imo state, especially, Orlu and Okigwe?

Former governor Ikwechegh awarded jobs for asphalting of Orlu urban roads and drainage system.

The job stopped abruptly immediately after Ikwechegh left, the urban roads and drainage system remain undone till today.

Okorocha reclassified Orlu as a rural area.
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by Juliet11111(f): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
Amirullaha:
Plz if u know anyone interested in working for 3 days at an event for N100,000 a day on 29th 30th and 31st February let me know. *It is urgent* .
Lol
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by bishopkay: 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
Adannaify:

From what the governor has put on ground in that state, in 2019 imo state will need continuity in compliance with the wishes of the imo populace.

Exactly! And currently, the heart of most Imo people are not with him. Also from the millions of people in imo state, Na only e son in-law nai fit do "continuity" for am abi? Yeye dey smell!
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by ndubueze92(m): 12:34am On Feb 13, 2018
Amirullaha:
kid napping?
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 13, 2018
Lajet:
Rochas Okorocha IMO state is not lagos state so keep on dreaming .I hope IPOB will not deceive Ndi IMO to boycott 2019 election. we must reject that kind of suicide advice because if we boycott the election that means Rochas Okorocha And Family limited will win again.

The way u people talk about IPOB @ every juncture. Tufiakwa.
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by felix10(m): 1:17am On Feb 13, 2018
This statue man must be insane,while is life of APC governors like this, from Ajumobi to Ambode to Akeredolu etc.2019 is beaconing, can't wait.
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by kabarka(m): 1:55am On Feb 13, 2018
Looking for cover up.
Aka ga-ebi gi n'ala.
This place is not awusa land,it's only zombies that do like that.
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by fairheven: 3:52am On Feb 13, 2018
Abogwara:

It is impossible for Okorocha backed candidate not to sweep all the LGAs. Mark my words here and any usu that attempts nonsense will have himself to blame. At least 80% of entire youths in Imo State are ready to back him.

this can only come from none other person but you...so may as well give him 105% undecided
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by Chimasco95(m): 5:19am On Feb 13, 2018
Come 2019 in Imo state Election, a youth will become victorious. Watch and see how it happens
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by SoNature(m): 6:23am On Feb 13, 2018
busky101:
Bastard son of a thousand fathers, may Amadioha strike you and your useless family to abyss..... After your son in-law as governor it will be your grandson.. How many of your gay partners do you have in your cabinet Make I no remember this man this night o... Mtcheeww

Stop ranting and being predictably stupid. Go and get your PVC and vote the boy out in 2019
Re: "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha by pmc01(m): 6:29am On Feb 13, 2018
vivalavida:

Are those dates in your February calendar?
Thanks. I wasn't thinking then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Seals Sacked Lawmakers’ Offices As Crisis Worsens / Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch / "Buhari Will Win Presidential Election Again" - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.