Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

My Response To The Zombies On The Jurisdiction Of The Colombia District Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Response To The Zombies On The Jurisdiction Of The Colombia District Court (636 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Falana Says Supreme Court Is Wrong, Lacks Jurisdiction / Imo West: INEC Challenges Jurisdiction Of Court On Okorocha's Suit - Daily Trust / CJN: Preliminary Objection Challenging The Jurisdiction Of The CCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Response To The Zombies On The Jurisdiction Of The Colombia District Court by Lothario(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
This is a thread to educate the Zombies on nairaland about the Jurisdiction of the Colombia District Court, I advise the Zombies to note that jurisdiction of Courts are based on ACTS covering specific crimes. ACTS are used to make crimes actionable in Law, and part of this ACT stipulates the jurisdiction. When you expose yourself to legally enshrined ACTS you will see where to seek redress. The TORTURE Act and TORT Act are two of such ACTS that make this criminal matter in the US actionable. Both ACTS ensure that the US District Court can hear matters bordering on abuse of power and complaints from victims of torture. The zombies have failed to consider the diplomatic supreme role the United States, as World Power, plays in the world. It is the bounden duty of the United States to carry out her international oversight functions as the global crime watchdog. The logic is simply this: if the US can sanction other nations based on perceived diplomatic malfeasance, then she can hear cases hinged on complaints by foreigners that are about torture and unlawful termination of human lives. Two specific ACTS were deployed by plaintiff's counsels to give the Court compelling reason to REJECT the APPLICATION FOR DISMISSAL by FGN. The APPLICATION FOR DISMISSAL was brought under two unacceptable prayers, to wit: IMMUNITY and JURISDICTION. Immunity failed to excite the dismissal of the matter because none of the named DEFENDANTS enjoys any form of immunity. Jurisdiction basis for dismissal failed because of the extant ACTS (Victims of Torture and Tort) both of which give the US untrammelled right to hear the matter. For the umpteenth time, wherever and whenever the rights of foreigners are infringed upon by some other foreigners that overstep their bounds, the US District Court can hear it. What this continuation of hearing in the US District Court means is that the DEFENDANTS (2 governors, Chief of Army Staff, Nigeria, Director of DSS, Nigeria et al) will always make appearances in the US District Court whenever the matter comes up. This matter has aggravated the international dent on Nigeria. Governors and security chiefs on trial is a clear sign that Nigeria has crossed the international crime red line. The continuation of this trial points to the fact that the occupant of Aso Rock must have his own day in a superior international Court very soon. Finally, the continuation of this matter means that the struggle for Biafra restoration must continue with vigour. We must continue without fear. The oppressor is in serious trouble because of us. The message is clear: kill us and get ready to face the music.God bless Biafra!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Response To The Zombies On The Jurisdiction Of The Colombia District Court by Gucciboss: 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: My Response To The Zombies On The Jurisdiction Of The Colombia District Court by EazyMoh(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
sometimes I wonder if you people are trying to fool us into believing you are actually this dumb and naive.

1 Like

Re: My Response To The Zombies On The Jurisdiction Of The Colombia District Court by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
This is a very good one wink grin Atleast Ipob now have a cover to burn the Zoo, afterall American court will protect them... grin
Re: My Response To The Zombies On The Jurisdiction Of The Colombia District Court by papoudaupolos: 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
Will people go and save Kanu in Libya
Re: My Response To The Zombies On The Jurisdiction Of The Colombia District Court by seunmsg(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lothario:
This is a thread to educate the Zombies on nairaland about the Jurisdiction of the Colombia District Court, I advise the Zombies to note that jurisdiction of Courts are based on ACTS covering specific crimes. ACTS are used to make crimes actionable in Law, and part of this ACT stipulates the jurisdiction. When you expose yourself to legally enshrined ACTS you will see where to seek redress. The TORTURE Act and TORT Act are two of such ACTS that make this criminal matter in the US actionable. Both ACTS ensure that the US District Court can hear matters bordering on abuse of power and complaints from victims of torture. The zombies have failed to consider the diplomatic supreme role the United States, as World Power, plays in the world. It is the bounden duty of the United States to carry out her international oversight functions as the global crime watchdog. The logic is simply this: if the US can sanction other nations based on perceived diplomatic malfeasance, then she can hear cases hinged on complaints by foreigners that are about torture and unlawful termination of human lives. Two specific ACTS were deployed by plaintiff's counsels to give the Court compelling reason to REJECT the APPLICATION FOR DISMISSAL by FGN. The APPLICATION FOR DISMISSAL was brought under two unacceptable prayers, to wit: IMMUNITY and JURISDICTION. Immunity failed to excite the dismissal of the matter because none of the named DEFENDANTS enjoys any form of immunity. Jurisdiction basis for dismissal failed because of the extant ACTS (Victims of Torture and Tort) both of which give the US untrammelled right to hear the matter. For the umpteenth time, wherever and whenever the rights of foreigners are infringed upon by some other foreigners that overstep their bounds, the US District Court can hear it. What this continuation of hearing in the US District Court means is that the DEFENDANTS (2 governors, Chief of Army Staff, Nigeria, Director of DSS, Nigeria et al) will always make appearances in the US District Court whenever the matter comes up. This matter has aggravated the international dent on Nigeria. Governors and security chiefs on trial is a clear sign that Nigeria has crossed the international crime red line. The continuation of this trial points to the fact that the occupant of Aso Rock must have his own day in a superior international Court very soon. Finally, the continuation of this matter means that the struggle for Biafra restoration must continue with vigour. We must continue without fear. The oppressor is in serious trouble because of us. The message is clear: kill us and get ready to face the music.God bless Biafra!

Can I get a wrap of whatever stuff you are smoking? I just want to be high like you. grin

1 Like

Re: My Response To The Zombies On The Jurisdiction Of The Colombia District Court by Lothario(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
seunmsg:

Can I get a wrap of whatever stuff you are smoking? I just want to be high like you. grin
You can smoke your father's shit for all I care

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You From Bayelsa? Seaplane Lands In Bayelsa For The Very First Time (photos / Senator Ojudu Humiliated At Ward Meeting / Buhari Is Evil. He Is Not Human At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.