Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) (30519 Views)

Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos / Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) / Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by simplemach(m): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
It's very alarming
Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by modik(m): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
ABB
Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by gamaliel9: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
If we do not get the process right,we will continue to be down...There is conspiracy of silence because it favours some...telling southerners to do same will work wonders... BUT two wrongs cannot make a right. All political parties are banking on these illegal votes,PDP,CPC,APC,ANPP...they all gained from child voting in the North...UNTILL WE CLEAN ELECTORAL PROCESS..THE SYSTEM WILL CONTINUE TO THROW UP PEOPLE LIKE WARPED AND DAFT MINDS LIKE BUHARI TO RULE US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by lwise(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
GavelSlam:
As much as it is not acceptable, he should be protesting all forms of electoral malpractice and not just underage.

Or is Charley boy saying production line thumb printing is acceptable? As is snatching of ballot?

A bit hypocritical .

I just dislike people like you who doesn't appreciate the few that speaks against anomalies.Use your sense and encourage his gesture.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by gamaliel9: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
We need to restructure Nigeria and stop all these things that keep us down as a nation.. Where is one nigeria inthis under-age voting...?
Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
lwise:

I just dislike people like you who doesn't appreciate the few that speaks against anomalies.Use your sense and encourage his gesture.

I hate hypocrites.

For years there have been cases of ballot snatching, in fact killings at polling booths would not be major news as it has been recorded several. The question is, why hasn't it ever pricked the conscience of Charly boy?

Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by shedy03(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
Trustme2:
This 2019 elections eh. It will be a deciding elections whether we'll remain as one or we'll all go our separate ways. Hope Buhari will humble enough to relinquish power in case he looses the elections.
FTC. Any award attached?
yeah, OK. but what is it that was not said about 2015 election prior to the elections, but Nigeria survived it. Nigerians survived it.
come 2019, Nigeria and Nigerians will still be standing kakaraka.
God is with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by Suko110(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
Up north underage registration down to south east and west world people nor go allow u register because they hv ugly offices.
Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by wealthpin: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
Trustme2:
This 2019 elections eh. It will be a deciding elections whether we'll remain as one or we'll all go our separate ways. Hope Buhari will humble enough to relinquish power in case he looses the elections.
FTC. Any award attached?
Nigeria can never break up! stop this mirage-like speculations.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
According to the northern law, any child that can walk and talk is eligible to vote.
Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by ballerin(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
GavelSlam:

I hate hypocrites.

For years there have been cases of ballot snatching, in fact killings at polling booths would not be major news as it has been recorded several. The question is, why hasn't it ever pricked the conscience of Charly boy?

wow, being a mumu has come this cheap.. If you could blow a fuse seeing charly boy protest underaged voting which is more grave, illegal, void & unconstitutional, one wonders what separates you from an everyday almajiri.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by sexdoll: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
visijo:
no be new thing.. Protest about fulani killing..

While you stay in your house drinking orijin and watching big brother naija abi?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by rosebowl01(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
wealthpin:
Nigeria can never break up! stop this mirage-like speculations.

Shameless Leech
Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by Kulas: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nice 1 Charly boy. See how many have seen under aged voters going on in the North and kept quiet. This country infact....,

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by mrskillz: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
https://www.ijircce.com/upload/2015/april/125_53_Human_NEW.pdf

We need to import a technology that dictect age through finger print. Such machine should disapprove anyone with age less than the required 18yrs
Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
ONLY IN THE NORTH A WHOLE STATE WILL VOTE ONE PATTERN ALL THROUGH, NO SPOILED BALLOT.

CATTLES, THE DEAD AND UNDER AGE ARE REGISTERED AS ELIGIBLE VOTERS UNDER THE WATCH OF INEC AND THE SECURITY.

GOD BLESS GEJ FOR HIS HUMILITY, FOR NOT ALLOWING THE BAMBOO AND THE MONKEYS TO SOOK IN BLOOD.

THANK GOD SOMEONE HAS THE COURAGE TO SPEAK OUT. HOPE THEY LISTEN. GOD BLESS HIM.
Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by Oheji1: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
The northerners has strange strategies for 2019, they can see the hand writing on the wall, I wish the southerners will engage wisdom to combat even at the level of preparation. Kudos to CB for speaking out.
Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by edupedia: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
DocHMD:
It won't stop the gworo-chewing almajiri from using their toddlers, cows, donkeys, camels to vote during election. It won't stop them from importing their towel-headed brothers from Niger, Chad, northern mali to vote during 2019 elections and as usual the sycophants and miscreats called zoogerians will pretend and then shift focus to Rivers state like they did during 2915 elections just because of their hate for Ebele Jona who extended a hand of friendship to the Igbos.

Anti-Igbo hate will help to destroy the zoo and we Igbos will be happy to help them achieve that destruction.

...and u are proud of this rubbish?...
Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by Donwyz(m): 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
Charly boy! buhari's worst nightmare...... In calabar here it's worst when it comes to registering for PVC.......only one registration center in d metropolis.......I went there as early as 6am and I saw hundreds of people waiting to register .......when d inec officials came around 8am they started complaining of power outage and even asked people to contribute money for fuel......one even complained that they have not been given a dime from inec in abuja to run d registration process........ u needed to see d crowd in DT place......there was a lot of pushing and quarreling some people like me left angrily because there was no hope of registration.......Nigeria is backward o guys.....nothing is working
Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by udi4eva(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
GavelSlam:
As much as it is not acceptable, he should be protesting all forms of electoral malpractice and not just underage.

Or is Charley boy saying production line thumb printing is acceptable? As is snatching of ballot?

A bit hypocritical .

Your breed is the worst. All you do is find fault. It wouldn't be bad if you come out and protest against the stolen ballot boxes and other electoral malpractice. You are the biggest hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
Honestly I'm ashamed of Buhari, apc disgust me like dog pooh. Apc stinks and smells I can't bear anything apc around me I just hate anything apc with every thing inside me.

So are lthese all the shameful things the CHANGE these idiots imbeciles in apc promised? I can't belief apc will be like this I can't belief it's like a nightmare.
Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hafeezson:
I no sure say this animal get sense at all

Zombie

Son of a raped Fulani slavegirl
Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by GavelSlam: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
udi4eva:

Your breed is the worst. All you do is find fault. It wouldn't be bad if you come out and protest against the stolen ballot boxes and other electoral malpractice. You are the biggest hypocrite.

Gerrout.
Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by Slikbae: 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
Senseless northerner.
Hafeezson:
I no sure say this animal get sense at all
Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by Slikbae: 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
Another senseless northerner.
GavelSlam:

A bit hypocritical .
Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by lwise(m): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
GavelSlam:

I hate hypocrites.

So why hasn't the cases of ballot snatching, killing at polling boot pricked your conscience?Are you not a Nigerian?
Just as he organised a protest against underage voting, you go ahead and organise a protest against ballot snatching and all forms of irregularities during election. He is not more Nigerian than you.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
Igba123:
good! Though these guys, with d support of this gov't, have the heart of stone but let it b on record dat there are sane ppl in this country(I refuse to call nigeria a shithole bc of our leaders' incompetence) who expressed their disapproval of dis rape on our democracy.
I will help you on that aspect. NIGERIA IS A SHITHOLE COUNTRY! Underage voters keep voting in dullards while some of the eligible citizens look the other way.
Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
What else is corruption
Same nonsense that brought the useless dulllard to power ... still festering!
Useless APC rubishing Democracy in the shitthole.
What would Lai "PINOCHIO" Mohammed have said if PDP was guilty here
APC has really turned NIGERIA to DEVIL's PLAYGROUND!!
How do you know that those children were not voting for PDP?
Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by fairheven: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
GavelSlam:

A bit hypocritical .

why don't you start protesting against the electoral malpractice you listed?
Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by perdollar(m): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
if its not under age they wl b importing niger ppl. no notherner can win election if it is free n fair. yaradua became president thru rigging. d deaf man became president through cows underage n niger ppl.
Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by ancientbanana: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
Trustme2:
FTC. Any award attached?
a tyrant never relinquishes power
Re: Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
The greedy and blood thirsty North will do anything to stay in power. Buh it will be a different ball game this time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje / May Day: Electricity Worker Falls Down Ladder During March-past In Ibadan (Pic) / Senate Broke Into Chaos Over EFCC Nominees As Saraki Calls For Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.