Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje (30510 Views)

"Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan / Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by oilPUSSY(f): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
The Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, AYCF, has dismissed claims by Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State about the North backing the Presidential ambition of Bola Tinubu.

AYCF National President, Yerima Shettima, said Ganduje was not speaking for the entire North when he backed Tinubu’s Presidential ambition.

Ganduje had said the entire North would back the Presidential ambition of the All Progressives Congress, APC, National Leader.

The Governor had noted that Tinubu supported President Muhammadu Buhari into assuming power; hence the entire North would back his ambition.

However, Shettima, while speaking with DAILY POST, said the North is not Lagos State, “so Ganduje can’t speak for the entire region.”

The AYCF National President accused Ganduje of pushing for their selfish interests.

According to Ganduje: “Ganduje is entitled to his opinion, and probably he is just waking up from his dream. This is an expensive joke, and he knows it’s not true.

“Most of these guys believe that they can wake up and continue doing the same old things as regards politics; they believe that it’s what it was in the past.

“We know what happened and how he survived being a governor of Kano apart from the advantage of the incumbency from the ruling party that came together to work and ensure that they find a soft landing for him to get to where he is.

“So for this, he cannot be said to be speaking for the North. Lagos is different from the North. I wouldn’t blame him because most of them know that they are going into compulsory retirement in politics, so they can go to any length to say something that would ensure they remain to remain politically relevant.

“But you and I know that what he said is not true. We know how he managed the situation during Asiwaju’s birthday in Kano; we know what happened at the State House.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/06/presidency-north-not-lagos-ganduje-not-speaking-for-us-arewa-youths-on-tinubu-endorsement/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1646572226

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by DrGoodman: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
grin

Ganduje is a real spoiler

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by oilPUSSY(f): 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ganduje is such a very greedy human being..

Upon all the dollars he has pocketed he's still eyeing to have his own cut from bullion van by promising him fake support he can't deliver..

188 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by LegendHero(m): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
Lol. No be this guy talk that time say North won’t vote Buhari in 2015? This one is just a man hustling for attention. Asiwaju will be wasting his time trying to court a featherweight like you.

The clown also said it’s game over for El-Rufai in 2019, the man not only won his re-election, he won on a Muslim-Muslim ticket. This guy is only useful to Meth addicts, those that masturbate on every Tinubu news.

Lastly, if North or most Nigerian states are like Lagos, Nigeria would have been at a better place economically, technologically, HDI wise, entertainment wise, human capital wise, and in literacy rate.

181 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Kestolove(m): 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
Tinubu will be mko'D come 2023

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Bendeco2020: 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
But in the other thread, funny Yorubas were rejoicing over the fake news that the presidency has been zoned to SW.

Some were even pointing tinubu as APC candidate. Let them keep spreading fake news and propaganda thinking that it will make them achieve 2023 presidency.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by CatANDratTHEORY: 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
IPOB have infiltrated Arewa Youths. We will not take it undecided

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Lionnation: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
I wonder what some Yoruba urchins see in this tinubu, they are fronting, if not for the money he pays them

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Naijanascam: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ayamnotundastanding angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by PressMyButton: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
This nonentity of a guy made similar noise about Buhari during the last election till he was eventually left in the mud.
It is a waste of time arguing with Ipob nonentities on Nairaland, those that matters know that Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.

Aside Ganduje, former Governor of Bornu & current Senator,Kashim Shettima and Current Governor Of Katsina, Masari are all committed to Tinubu's Presidency. Therefore, Tinubu's Presidency is not a Ganduje affair, rather a SW/North Alliance.

181 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Aboks(m): 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hmmm

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by RahmanJAobo: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kestolove:
Tinubu will be mko'D come 2023
shocked
Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by oilPUSSY(f): 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
Bendeco2020:
But in the other thread, funny Yorubas were rejoicing over the fake news that the presidency has been zoned to SW.

Some were even pointing tinubu as APC candidate. Let them keep spreading fake news and propaganda thinking that it will make them achieve 2023 presidency.

Everbody knows it's a fake news..

Just sit and watch before evening they would debunk it as usual..

Their desperation is second to none

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Frigga13: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
When you tell yoruba people what’s happening in the north.. they will call you igbo or IPOB..

Told them Tinubu noise and jiggles is only in the west.. but Yoruba no go gree.. everyone in the north knows this

Tinubu or any Yoruba human no Dey sell for here .. you see more of Okorocha Kalu Ameachi here in the North

But they hate propaganda
They will publish Masari in a room with people ..
They will drag ganduje comment like I pass my neighbors
Yoruba will twist every northern statement to favor their fantanzy

.. and will get 1000 likes on Nairaland .. all sitting in yorubaland and telling us what’s happening in our places .. and will call you igbo when you try to explain

Anyways Na only them Dey do themselves .. one thing is sure .. after 2023 .. no human will buy Yoruba propaganda of narratives and excuses why Yoruba lost or
Yoruba using their propaganda media to blackmail Nigerians

For the record ..
All Yoruba noise on Tinubu, jingles and media noise ends in Yoruba land and Nairaland .

All Yoruba candidates remain a Yoruba thing

When next Yoruba accuse igbos of hating Yoruba candidate

Ask Yoruba which region or geo political region has bought or will buy or is buying their jingles and noise.. NONE.

North is quite
I believe south and east ..

Power returns North..

Power to the people

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Salvador1: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
And mumu afonjas are jubilating that APC has zone presidency to the SW.
The kind gnashing of teeths that will take place in SW in 2023 only God knows.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Honor10: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thread for mukpurimukpri irrelevant 5% youths to masturbate.

That's how this Arewa youth said Buhari will not be president in 2023, we know how it ended.

Instead of 5% to start soliciting for one of them,they are fixated on Tinubu.

They will cry again in 2023.

178 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by LegendHero(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
oilPUSSY:

Everbody knows it's a fake news..

Just sit and watch before evening they would debunk it as usual..

Their desperation is second to none

Lol. Even if APC come out to deny it, they will still come out themselves to re-assert it. That’s a done deal.

Only if Obi Pandora the fugitive fearful man could be this influential like Tinubu, maybe PDP would have no choice than to concede the ticket to the SE.

You all can continue to entertain us on Nairaland coz at least we shouldn’t deny you of the right to the only power you have (social media). On Election Day, we carry the vote and make you continue the cries of marginalization Ojuku started for the next 8 years.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Honor10: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
Frigga13:
[s][/s]When you tell yoruba people what’s happening in the north.. they will call you igbo or IPOB..

Told them Tinubu noise and jiggles is only in the west.. but Yoruba no go gree.. everyone in the north knows this

Tinubu or any Yoruba human no Dey sell for here .. you see more of Okorocha Kalu Ameachi here in the North

But they hate propaganda

.. and will get 1000 likes on Nairaland .. all sitting in yorubaland and telling us what’s happening in our places .. and will call you igbo when you try to explain

Anyways Na only them Dey do themselves .. one thing is sure .. after 2023 .. no human will buy Yoruba propaganda of narratives and excuses why Yoruba lost or

For the record ..
All Yoruba noise on Tinubu, jingles and media noise ends in Yoruba land and Nairaland .

Ask Yoruba which region or geo political region has bought or will buy or is buying their jingles and noise.. NONE.

North is quite

Power returns North..

Power to the people[s][/s]

You are no longer igbo abi, you are now a Northerner

I guess Former Borno governor, Ganduje, Emir of katsina are also Yoruba.

I will keep bucket for your tears in 2023

166 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by RemiTinubu(f): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
I no send my husband message oo

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Imemine: 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
"..We know how he managed the situation during Asiwaju’s birthday in Kano; we know what happened at the State House"

What? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?��

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by YorubaIsGreat(m): 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thread for inconsequential, braindead and good for nothing akpu munching gorillas

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Thread for inconsequential, braindead and good for nothing akpu munching gorillas
how far your wife grin

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by akanke79: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Lionnation:
I wonder what some Yoruba urchins see in this tinubu, they are fronting, if not for the money he pays them
The sane way we wonder what Obi urchins see in the frog eyed thief who killed his youths only to divert state funds to private investment.He refuses to have malls in Igboland only to have it in The North.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by PressMyButton: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol. No be this guy talk that time say North won’t vote Buhari in 2015? This one is just a man hustling for attention. Asiwaju will be wasting his time trying to court a featherweight like you.

The clown also said it’s game over for El-Rufai in 2019, the man not only won his re-election, he won on a Muslim-Muslim ticket. This guy is only useful to Meth addicts, those that masturbate on every Tinubu news.

Lastly, if North is like Lagos, Nigeria would have been at a better place economically, technologically, entertainment wise, human capital wise, and in literacy rate.
It is a waste of time arguing with Mkpurummiri addicts. The earlier news of Presidency being zoned to SW has thrown Igbos into suicide mode, hence scavenging the internet for consolation. This was the same guy that gave ibos quit notice twice in the north. Anyways, the guy is inconsequential and irrelevant at best.

154 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by QuotaSystem: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
Shetimma should also shut up and speak for himself. I and the majority of Arewa will support the SW which currently parades the strongest candidate from the south.

He is just a political jobber seeking relevance in the hopes of having a few pennies thrown his way. On whose mandate is he making such an audacious and disrespectful blanket statement that does not reflect the values of trust & rikon amana that northerners are known for?

Tinubu contributed greatly to the emergence of PMB twice, and his goodwill will surely be reciprocated (whether he is the candidate or fronts PYO) in 2023. Many mkpuru-mmiri addicts don’t even realize the solid political structure BAT has built in the north in recent years while they were busy insulting and hate-mongering.

The minority will have their say while the majority will always have their way.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by cktheluckyman: 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
PressMyButton:
This nonentity of a guy made similar noise about Buhari during the last election till he was eventually left in the mud.
It is a waste of time arguing with Ipob nonentities on Nairaland, those that matters know that Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.

Aside Ganduje, former Governor of Bornu & current Senator,Kashim Shettima and Current Governor Of Katsina, Masari are all committed to Tinubu's Presidency. Therefore, Tinubu's Presidency is not a Ganduje affair, rather a SW/North Alliance.

cheesy grin grin grin osino alliance Lol

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by oilPUSSY(f): 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Shetimma should also shut up and speak from himself. I and the majority of Arewa will support the SW and strongest candidate in the south

He is just a political jobber seeking relevance in the hopes of having a few pennies thrown his way. On whose mandate is he making such an audacious and disrespectful blanket statement that does that reflect the rikon amana that northerners are known for?

Tinubu contributed greatly to the emergence of PMB twice, and his goodwill will surely be reciprocated in 2023.
Keep deceiving them while you are laughing behind your keyboard..

I don't want to go bck to history, but have it at the back of your mind that the deceit promise some of your elders are giving Tinubu today is just like a drop in the ocean to compare with the one Awolowo and Abiola received

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Frigga13: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
Honor10:

You are no longer igbo abi, you are now a Northerner

I guess Former Borno governor, Ganduje, Emir of katsina are also Yoruba.

I will keep bucket for your tears in 2023

Hope cancelling this will give Tinubu 50 millions votes from North

Yoruba man

And where is it that I said am an Igbo man.. Yoruba will always sees igbo as their adversary

Their superior

Am very proud of my igbo blood .. and yes I live in the North for years..

Maybe your new.. on Nairaland

Yoruba human

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Frigga13: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Shetimma should also shut up and speak for himself. I and the majority of Arewa will support the SW and strongest candidate from the south.

He is just a political jobber seeking relevance in the hopes of having a few pennies thrown his way. On whose mandate is he making such an audacious and disrespectful blanket statement that does that reflect the values of trust & rikon amana that northerners are known for?

Tinubu contributed greatly to the emergence of PMB twice, and his goodwill will surely be reciprocated in 2023.

If you’re a Northerner in the north or a Nigerian in the north that understand Hausa language ..
you will understand that one Tinubu is on his own ..
same with Yoruba candidates

And fact of it all is that north will retain power in 2023 ..

You call pledge your loyalty like ganduje and shettima from bornu..

In today’s North.. power ain’t leaving north

But

Tinubu Must contest.. Must!

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Frigga13: 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Shetimma should also shut up and speak for himself. I and the majority of Arewa will support the SW and strongest candidate from the south.

He is just a political jobber seeking relevance in the hopes of having a few pennies thrown his way. On whose mandate is he making such an audacious and disrespectful blanket statement that does that reflect the values of trust & rikon amana that northerners are known for?

Tinubu contributed greatly to the emergence of PMB twice, and his goodwill will surely be reciprocated (whether he is the candidate or fronts PYO) in 2023. Many mkpuru-mmiri addicts don’t even realize the solid structure BAT has built over the years that’s why they think their weak candidates stand any chance.

Which particular state in the North is running Tinubu jingles like we’re seeing in Lagos or southwest

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by oilPUSSY(f): 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
cktheluckyman:

cheesy grin grin grin osino alliance Lol

grin grin grin

The way those people are hoping on northerners is something else ..

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Lipscomb(m): 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
grin cheesy I swear I don't believe education still exist in southeast the way illiterate trooping out from the region is alarming. Shettima a one man organization Atiku boy speaking against the decision of sitting governor and some okoro start calling Tinubu and Afonja.

Same shettima organized a press conference the other day calling for igbos to leave their region within 24hrs otherwise .What happened thereafter?

Shettima is useless as 5%.
Frigga13:
When you tell yoruba people what’s happening in the north.. they will call you igbo or IPOB..

But they hate propaganda

For the record ..

North is quite

Power returns North..

Power to the people

177 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Feb 25: IGP Orders Restriction Of Movement, Extends Ban On VIP Aides, Escorts / Ikpeazu starts Work On Obuaku-River Port / 25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.