Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Seun Doesn't Exist - Religion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Doesn't Exist (54015 Views)

You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? / "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican / Why Voodoo Doesn't Exist, My Little Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by ScienceWatch: 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
vaxx:
The analogy He is using is faulty for two reasons...... do you both have the same objective personality of whom vaxx is.....maybe you are both seeing vaxx for the first time....how will you judge that this is indeed vaxx...?

2.... Let's assume you both know vaxx but you happen to see vaxx coming before you and BudaAtum pointed that this is vaxx coming. How sure is he that you will not have your own subjective evidence of whom vaxx should be? Which might not even be the same as his.....both of you can only agree for the sake of mental inconvenience that vaxx should be this and that.....

Well said VAXX !! You and BudaAtum are both giants here. The level of thinking you both are engaging requires absolute silence and focus. The myriad of distractions here are not fair to both of you.

We will support you as silent spectators/students, if you both can quickly agree to move over to a new tread/topic.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ronpet777:

I can confirm d Op of that satanic thread stated that
d thought of Jesus was always screwing things up for him and until he began to 'denounce' Jesus was he able to meditate and get Satan's attention . I wish I cud bring that part here but I am still a novice here.
I am not surprised at all, a wise person will see that as a confirmation that Satan is fighting hard to work his way into pple's life by offering them powers. A good Christian will knw that he has d worldly powers but it is only for awhile.With God inside of us, he can never dominate us. Many of his agents are all over the place and are misleading gullible believers. I repeat, any Christian that falls to Satanism or atheism, was never a true Christian. We r not Christians by works lest no man shld boast, but by d finished work of Christ on d cross. A time like this is when d shaft will be separated from the wheat.People,it will get even darker than this as foretold, but we must not weaver. This world is not d ultimate so y bother abt afflictions? Nothing shall separate us from d love of Christ, not persecution, not want, not sickness not diseases, not trials not temptations, not tribulations not death! Our God has prepared us for d world and so He may surely allow all these things to come on us, but isn't that d true test of Faith? Let me serve a foolish God for all I care but he has prepared our hearts for all these and so we will not be shaken.
Christians, stand ur ground, we r soldiers and we won't break ranks for fear of death or persecution. Let them question our ideology, they r myopic and will never be able to see through the spirit. They are ignorant of one thing, we r Gods and r not citizens of this world though we live here. Only he with the spirit of God can hv access to the will of God. Call me Wotever u wud wish to after this but haven't u noticed, I am a fool for Christ! I choose to be gullible to Him because I hv proven beyond all reasonable doubt, that He is d way, the truth and the light, and no one will hv access to d father unless through him.

I rest my case. Shalom!!!
If you have time, pls keep reading. You'd see what tje atheists do here as acts of satanism. They are commanded to do them to ward off the spirit of God.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
butterflyl1on:

They say an elder cannot be in the market and see the neck of a new born baby bent.

How do you want me to deny help to that bent knecked new born baby? undecided
Oh. Good luck in trying to straighten his bend neck. Amen.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
awesomeJ:

JUST FOR SAKE OF OTHERS WHO MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN MY POST WRONG AS YOU HAVE,

I DIDN'T MEAN SATAN, I MEANT SANTA CLAUS- father Christmas. That's what I wrote.
I see.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
Tohzara:
Much more hygenic and disease-free than the putrid hole between your thighs.
Okay. Thanks.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated...
By the way miracles do happen

My sister, there must have been a mix-up
Think about it, would you call your daughter or son a servant of Emmanystone?
Honestly, would you take to your daughter or son being called a servant of Emmanystone?
I will call him/her son or daughter of Emmanystone.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
superhumanist:

I was speaking metaphorically about the devil
Your case is different.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superhumanist(m): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Well said VAXX !! You and BudaAtum are both giants here. The level of thinking you both are engaging requires absolute silence and focus. The myriad of distractions here are not fair to both of you.

We will support you as silent spectators/students, if you both can quickly agree to move over to a new tread/topic.

What is this Tramadol addict saying
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superhumanist(m): 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Emmanystone:

Your case is different.

Winners chapel abi?

angry grin
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
Tohzara:
I know quoting me gets you wet down there. But, while you may think it's fun, unfortunately for you, it's your dissolved brain dripping like sewage outta your pussy. Keep squirting over my posts.
After reading this from your Profile, i understood your mind.
Personal text: I have no personality; just some random guy who believes that the willingness and readiness to believe the worst about others yields the worst results; I'm the Ocean of Chaos where all rivers meet... A monster with no specified identity

You an ocean of chaos where all rivers meet? You are a monster with no specific identity? Now i get it.

Sorry, ndo, pele. Pick one.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

A good man produces good out of the good storeroom of his heart.
An evil man produces evil out of the evil storeroom,
for his mouth speaks from the overflow of the heart

- Luke 6:45

SMH. His heart must be a soakaway
I had to check out his profile, here is what i saw;
Personal text: I have no personality; just some random guy who believes that the willingness and readiness to believe the worst about others yields the worst results; I'm the Ocean of Chaos where all rivers meet... A monster with no specified identity I get it now.

I really feel sorry for him.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Tohzara(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
Emmanystone:

[s]After reading this from your Profile, i understood your mind.
Personal text: I have no personality; just some random guy who believes that the willingness and readiness to believe the worst about others yields the worst results; I'm the Ocean of Chaos where all rivers meet... A monster with no specified identity

You an ocean of chaos where all rivers meet? You are a monster with no specific identity? Now i get it.

Sorry, ndo, pele. Pick one. [/s]
Lol. grin So you're so interested you had to analyse my profile. It's quite funny I never considered you significant enough to do the same. grin

My personal text isn't meant for retãrds like you. Reading it will only result in you becoming more retãrded, as you obviously have. Now, get lost bitch. cheesy
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
Tohzara:
Lol. grin So you're so interested you had to analyse my profile. It's quite funny I never considered you significant enough to do the same. grin

My personal text isn't meant for retãrds like you. Reading it will only result in you becoming more retãrded, as you obviously have. Now, get lost bitch. cheesy
You go soon chop ban oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by chemystery: 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Tohzara:

That is their work. When they are losing it, they go to your profile looking for a way to poison the well or to hit the strawman. That is the only thing butteflyl1on knows how to do best

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Tohzara(m): 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
AnonyNymous:

You go soon chop ban oo grin grin
Bitch so pained she went searching for my soul on my profile. grin grin grin

She came back to reply a post she had already replied, because she was just too hurt (hot) she couldn't help it. But I can only fück her with a chainsaw. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
butterflyl1on:

grin

You are speaking mysteries which he cannot decipher. cheesy

He does not realise that light cannot be denied. Once someone who has been in darkness and it's torment for years sees light and the freedom and peace it brings he cannot deny it and would never want to return to darkness again not even when coerced.
Here is what late Fela Anikulapo Kuti said.
'When you have stayed long enough in the dark, you begin to see'.

What doe that mean? These people don't know there's light, because they have lived in darkness for so long, they believe that, that's all there is to life.

Light is Life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Tohzara(m): 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
chemystery:

That is their work. When they are losing it, they go to your profile looking for a way to poison the well or to hit the strawman. That is the only thing butteflyl1on knows how to do best
Lol. So butterflyl1on does it too. So I was right when I lumped the two fools in the same basket as the most disgusting clowns in nairaland's Christian camp. Pathetic and petty. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Luke 4: 33 - 35

Demons do not like being confronted by the word of God. Even when the word isn't confronting them directly they still somehow react to it in an offensive manner.

Like In mark 5:12 when Jesus was just minding his business and the trademark "legion" possessor couldn't help but react.

It's the most consistent proof of demonic activity in a person.
I know right? This is a case of 'Possessed and Proud'.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
butterflyl1on:
^^^^

MuttleyLaff Do you see I was just minding my business and chatting with you using the word of God and the same thing happened? cheesy

I told you it's the most trusted demon possession exposure technique.
See? It is an old person hiding behind a new moniker registered only last month, yet he knows Analice who hasn't been used for over 6 months.

Demons possessed everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by sonofluc1fer: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
chemystery:

That is the only thing butteflyl1on knows how to do best
That's how he scouts young men to brush up. cheesy
Scared of that paedo. I
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by ScienceWatch: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
budaatum:

So, I point to vaxx walking towards us, and that is not sufficient evidence for you, because I am an atheist?

Does the fact I am an atheist make you blind?

I don't remember saying "self observable evidence is not objective, it is merely subjective". But I should have said it and hope I did, because I agree with the statement. If a thing is only evident to me, it is not sufficient for me to convince others it is there (well, unless I am their god and they believe whatever I tell them!). But, lets look at my example above.

I say, "vaxx is coming". (Subjective view of mine)

You say, "where?" (Requesting objective evidence)

I point to vaxx whom is walking towards us (Presenting the object vaxx)

You see vaxx - if indeed he is walking towards us and the atheist is not just lying (Objective evidence seen!)

The fact is that if you see vaxx coming towards us, the evidence is no more the sole "self observable evidence" of mine. It becomes the "evidence observable by you too", i.e., Objective, as in, seen by any other subject irrespective of your stupid subjective biases!

You make excellent points BudaAtum. Therefore, I will respectfully address only the bolded RED.
My experiences of the Atheistic mind-set is that they are very suspicious and unbelieving when told something. So, out of respect for their own attitudes toward subjective spoken evidence, I clone their thinking for the sake of polite conversation.

When you said that "VAXX is walking towards us," I instinctively responded "Prove it."

Consider this Sir, It is an objective fact that a large group of Christian people claim to “hear God’s voice” when they hear the gospel of Jesus Christ and/or read the Bible.

The New Testament itself testifies to this, doesn’t it?
1) “What then is this, a new teaching with authority” (Capernaum Synagogue, Mark 1:27);

2) “To whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.” (Peter, John 6:68);

3) “No-one ever spoke the way this man does” (the temple guards sent to arrest Jesus, John 7:46);

4) “My sheep hear my voice” (Jesus, John 10:27);

5) “When I came to you my message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power... If anyone thinks he is a prophet or spiritual, let him acknowledge that what I am writing to you is the Lord’s command” (Paul to the Corinthians, 1 Cor 2:1-4, 14:37);

6) “God made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ” (2 Cor 4:6);

7)“Our gospel came to you not simply with words, but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and with deep conviction...when you received the Word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men, but as it actually is, the
word of God, which is at work in you who believe” (Paul to the Thessalonians, 1Thes 1:4-5, 2:13);

cool “You have been born again...through the living and enduring word of God” (1Peter 1:23);

cool “You have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth” (1 John 2:20).

We must remember to respect VAXX's profound explanation when he said, "I will do my best to explain a little here... ''axioms are assumptions accepted and chosen by individual scientific workers is certainly a fact, but only a superficial one. A more penetrating notion is that while scientific axioms are continuous with the assumptions of everyday thinking, they are factors necessary in carrying on intellectual and scientific work. Whether known or unknown to the worker, no intellectual work can be organized into a system of interpretation and explanation without the operation of axioms as basic assumptions.
In a notable sense scientific work attains its meaning and significance largely in the measure of its deliberate inclusion of assumptions guiding the work''

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by ScienceWatch: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
butterflyl1on:

grin

You are speaking mysteries which he cannot decipher. cheesy

He does not realise that light cannot be denied. Once someone who has been in darkness and it's torment for years sees light and the freedom and peace it brings he cannot deny it and would never want to return to darkness again not even when coerced.

Your wisdom is very refreshing to the soul.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by chemystery: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
Tohzara:
Lol. So butterflyl1on does it too. So I was right when I lumped the two fools in the same basket as the most disgusting clowns in nairaland's Christian camp. Pathetic and petty. grin grin grin
That is butteflyl1on's area of specialization.
It was from him I learnt I have created up to 99 threads on nairaland. Still on this particular thread. He went through my profile and couldn't find any straw to clutch at, so he had to tell me the number of thread I have created so far grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by ScienceWatch: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Luke 4: 33 - 35

Demons do not like being confronted by the word of God. Even when the word isn't confronting them directly they still somehow react to it in an offensive manner.

Like In mark 5:12 when Jesus was just minding his business and the trademark "legion" possessor couldn't help but react.

It's the most consistent proof of demonic activity in a person.

What you say is absolutely true. There are tons of real life evidence that proves it to be true.
WatCH what happens when these words are spoken in public, "I LOVE YOU, JESUS."

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Tohzara(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
chemystery:

It was from him I learnt I have created up to 99 threads on nairaland. Still on this particular thread. He went through my profile and couldn't find any straw to clutch at, so he had to tell me the number of thread I have created so far grin
LMAO. Very jobless and petty idiot. grin
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by ScienceWatch: 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
superhumanist:

What is this Tramadol addict saying
PLEASE STAY OFF MY MENTIONS COWARD. You start the insults uninvited, then when I respond you cowardly press the "REPORT"
button.

Dont waste my time, you are a low-level unregistered, Non fee/tithe paying Atheist. You like free rides. Go ride somewhere else !!

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by sonofluc1fer: 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
chemystery:

It was from him I learnt I have created up to 99 threads on nairaland. Still on this particular thread.
Christ... I'm on 31... grin
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by chemystery: 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

That's how he scouts young men to brush up. cheesy
Scared of that paedo. I
grin
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superhumanist(m): 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
ScienceWatch:
PLEASE STAY OFF MY MENTIONS COWARD. You start the insults uninvited, then when I respond you cowardly press the "REPORT"
button.

Dont waste my time, you are a low-level unregistered, Non fee/tithe paying Atheist. You like free rides. Go ride somewhere else !!

What do you think about percocet?

Molly percocet.

Mask off.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by chemystery: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Christ... I'm on 31... grin

Lol, I didn't know I have created up to that.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
chemystery:

LMAO when you are caught in a lie you turn to mush at the sight of my moniker. grin

I caught you lying and you could not deny it could you? grin

You said and I quote

chemystery:

The way the slavery in libya and accompanying pictures sent cold chills down my spine is same way you mental slavery and accompanying posts is doing me.

And I told you

You lot ain't smart by half.

Lying that ones mental slavery sends chills down your spine same way the slavery issues in libya did and yet not seeing you being vocal about the Libyan issue shows you are just a dumb liar.

Can you show me one thread from the 99 threads you have opened on nairaland which focused on the Libyan slavery crisis? Just one and I will believe you. grin

You guys lie so unashamedly it's nauseating.

You couldn't deny it. Neither could you produce one thread from your 99 that shows you actually said the truth. cheesy

My having caught lying and with your hand in the cookie jar on the 15th of February must still hurt you so bad for you to still be nursing the wound 3 days after.

I know when you have been stripped of all your mirage of intelligence you resort to ad hominems so why am I not shocked. Just one word of God I spoke is what is still causing this chain reaction among you all. cheesy

Continue with the contortions and maybe after the demon has slammed you around mentally and physically for a while it just might leave you alone grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

"When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo / Deacon Survives 39 Bullets After Armed Robbery Incident / 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.