Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Seun Doesn't Exist - Religion (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Doesn't Exist (53749 Views)

You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? / "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican / Why Voodoo Doesn't Exist, My Little Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superior1: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Of course we are accepting scientific definitions and whatever, whatever for who a human is. We have to decide what are the things that can and have successfully designed websites for the purpose of human interactions. Please, everyone is free to contribute. Things that could have created nairaland.
My submission is HUMAN
Although so many things could have created the website. I believe the one behind this one is a human by the name Seun.

And.. The op tries to compare the creation of nairaland by seun to the creation of the universe by God. I fee we should clarify the existence of seun. I can't prove the existence of God since I don't actually know who has the proper definition of who a God should be.

The bold makes your post logically fallacious. You agreed many things could create a website but believe, how is that different from the Christian doctrine of God?

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by ReinaFarine: 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
superior1:

The bold makes your post logically fallacious. You agreed many things could create a website but believe, how is the different from the Christian doctrine of God?
Because his existence is not only supported by the website he created. It is something that can be proved. Who is a human?
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superior1: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Because his existence is not only supported by the website he created. It is something that can be proved. Who is a human?

You haven't addressed your earlier logical failure, didn't you say other things can create website apart from human and then you state the bold, which is which?

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
superior1:

I am only agnostic to the extent of Seun existence question (meaning I dont if he exists or not) not on my theology. Yeah, someone agnostic should be opened to questions for and against not making some bold claims that cant be backed empirically.

Precisely! And since you are a science person i dare say that they make bold claims that they have not tested and proven to be wrong based on the parameters required for such tests to be either proven or disproven and when offered such parameters they discard it and call it rubbish as if an experiment can be conducted and achieved without being carried out in a test environment that can either prove or disprove same.

If I say God does not exist, for me to prove this to be true then I must totally erase the notion of God from my mind and live as if He isn't there and then see the result thereafter and to prove God exists then I must be willing to follow Gods own given guidelines to walking with and having a relationship with him and if after doing this accurately as prescribed it works then now I know.

But are they willing to do this? No!

A lot of them never served, loved, gave their lives to God but were either born into Christian homes, had a false sense of holiness, were follow follow church goers, and had zero personal relationship with God.

Others claimed to have had terrible parents, or lost loved ones, or abusive relationships and they end up blaming God. A God they never even had any relationship with or strove to have an understanding about.

I am glad your agnosticism is limited to seun and not God. You are a smart chap apparently even though the atheists here claim theists are dumber than dumb while they are the smartest of the lot. That I find absolutely ridiculous and laughable.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by ReinaFarine: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
superior1:

You haven't addressed your earlier logical failure, didn't you say other things can create website apart from human and then you state the bold, which is which?
Yes, from earlier argument, it was stated clearly that Nairaland could have been created by a robot, an alien or a human. I subscribe to two of these believe. It could have been created by a robot. But it wasn't. Now the question is test for the presence of human (homo sapiens) in the invention of NL.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superior1: 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Yes, from earlier argument, it was stated clearly that Nairaland could have been created by a robot, an alien or a human. I subscribe to two of these believe. It could have been created by a robot. But it wasn't. Now the question is test for the presence of human (homo sapiens) in the invention of NL.

There are so many things wrong with your assertion that I can pick on it for the rest of the evening.
1. How are you sure an alien cant produce the like of NL since scientific advancement and super intelligence are few of their reported attributes?, why did you then limit the possibilities to just two?
2. Are you claiming a creation is a conclusive evidence of a creator, how is that different from mainstream Christians believe?

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by ReinaFarine: 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
superior1:

There are so many things wrong with your assertion that I can pick on it for the rest of the evening.
1. How are you sure an alien cant produce the like of NL since scientific advancement and super intelligence are few of their reported attributes?, why did you then limit the possibilities to just two?
2. Are you claiming a creation is a conclusive evidence of a creator, how is that different from mainstream Christians believe?

1. Let's include the option of an alien then... I don't have an extensive knowledge of aliens and their characteristics and so I prefer discussing what I know. Humans and Robots.

2. I would never say that. Hell I called people that said that foolish in earlier post. Two post backwards I said his existence is not only supported by the website nairaland. Even if nairaland doesn't exists, seun exists independent of nairaland. And the fact that nairaland exists doesn't necessarily immediately proves the existence of seun. To make this simple we compare who is seun. What has he done? Where did he come from? What can he do? And all these are easily verifiable. If he claims he was born on the 17th if July in 1932, it can be confirmed. If he claims he went to Ile Ife in 1998 to study elect/elect, that is also verifiable. So that is first understanding who Seun is. Property of the element Q has to first be understood by the student.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
superior1:

First bold, atheists will have you believe that
Second bold, well I have lived with all manner of people from across the World, some are judgemental and some, not so. Except you believe Christianity doctrines somehow produce judgemental people, I will say the ones you met are just who they chose to be and it may have nothing to do with their religion.

Atheists will have me believe that and Christians will have me believe otherwise.
I suggested you stayed neutral because that's what I try to do. I've read a lot of illogical atheistic posts as well. But in all, atheism still wins on the grounds of logic...that's in most cases.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by budaatum: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
ReinaFarine:

How do we test for something in chemistry?
I actually dropped chemistry in hundred level. But I still remember the basics. Test, observation and inference. True?

For us to prove seun exists as human and created nairaland forum, we first have to state who a human is. What are the characteristics/properties that distinguishes human from everything else?
If seun possesses these properties, then he is human.

It differentiates from the Theory or System of God. Everybody has a different Idea of who a god or God is suppose to be.
Thanks for this contribution.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by danvon(m): 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
Wow all this long arguments for a Seun that doesn't exist grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superior1: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
ReinaFarine:

1. Let's include the option of an alien then... I don't have an extensive knowledge of aliens and their characteristics and so I prefer discussing what I know. Humans and Robots.

2. I would never say that. Hell I called people that said that foolish in earlier post. Two post backwards I said his existence is not only supported by the website nairaland. Even if nairaland doesn't exists, seun exists independent of nairaland. And the fact that nairaland exists doesn't necessarily immediately proves the existence of seun. To make this simple we compare who is seun. What has he done? Where did he come from? What can he do? And all these are easily verifiable. If he claims he was born on the 17th if July in 1932, it can be confirmed. If he claims he went to Ile Ife in 1998 to study elect/elect, that is also verifiable. So that is first understanding who Seun is. Property of the element Q has to first be understood by the student.

1. From response one, you are claiming limitation of knowledge on one of the items of discussion, that's a little problem but let's leave that
2. I can call all those fictitious claims and conjunctions (no empirical back up). Robots also exist independent of their outputs, we know who robot Sophia is, how she obtained Saudi Arabia citizenship, how she once said something about destroying humans etc yet Sophia isnt a human, so?

I thought we have agreed to employ scientific frame as the reference in proving your points, I enjoy our discus but you need to come up with something really strong to help my doubts.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by CAPSLOCKED: 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
superhumanist:

Seun needs not to prove himself as anyone that has sense can do research on him and his office in Ogun state.

So, yes, I can't beat you and your cohorts in stupidity. Seun does not exist- you win the silly game.

grin THE SECOND PART THO..

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
superior1:

1. From response one, you are claiming limitation of knowledge on one of the items of discussion, that's a little problem but let's leave that
2. I can call all those fictitious claims and conjunctions (no empirical back up). Robots also exist independent of their outputs, we know who robot Sophia is, how she obtained Saudi Arabia citizenship, how she once said something about destroying humans etc yet Sophia isnt a human, so?

I thought we have agreed to employ scientific frame as the reference in proving your points, I enjoy our discus but you need to come up with something really strong to help my doubts.

Nice one. I am loving the path you are towing
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by ReinaFarine: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
superior1:

I have a simple question that you haven't answered. Please, I'm interested in a discussion rather than an arguement. Who is a Human? Is there is literally nothing that distinguishes human from robots, alien and whatever else?

Like I said... It can be verified. A quick visit to the Osewas hometown and supposed birthplace of seun should be enough to clarify if a seun was born at that time that he claims to be his birthdate.
OAU record has a list of admitted students into electrical engineering for the Year 1998.
There are alumni of OAU that should have at least a class picture were the Mr. Seun Osewa appears in the background or otherwise.
All these like I said are verifiable.

I can study extensively in one week in the theory of aliens and the truth behind them. And until I understand them fully, I can not have a discussion on them. I'm sorry. What I know is chemistry... (To an extent), robot and Humans. Please, if you can give the characteristics of all the three factors that seun might be. You want proof he is human, I'm asking who is a human. Then we can compare seun to who a woman in your definition should be. And if he doesn't meet up, then he isn't. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by flamingREED(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
And if Seun exists one moment, how are we sure he exists in the next?

A case for Christ.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by correctguy101(m): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
3nim:
damosky12 butterflyl1on superior1
Alright, you all have definitely won this one. Seun doesn't exist.
Me yaf surrendered since cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superior1: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
ReinaFarine:

I have a simple question that you haven't answered. Please, I'm interested in a discussion rather than an arguement. Who is a Human? Is there is literally nothing that distinguishes human from robots, alien and whatever else?

Like I said... It can be verified. A quick visit to the Osewas hometown and supposed birthplace of seun should be enough to clarify if a seun was born at that time that he claims to be his birthdate.
OAU record has a list of admitted students into electrical engineering for the Year 1998.
There are alumni of OAU that should have at least a class picture were the Mr. Seun Osewa appears in the background or otherwise.
All these like I said are verifiable.

I can study extensively in one week in the theory of aliens and the truth behind them. And until I understand them fully, I can not have a discussion on them. I'm sorry. What I know is chemistry... (To an extent), robot and Humans. Please, if you can give the characteristics of all the three factors that seun might be. You want proof he is human, I'm asking who is a human. Then we can compare seun to who a woman in your definition should be. And if he doesn't meet up, then he isn't. Simple.

All the information you gave will at best show that Seun has got some societal history if validated, it doesn't prove he is human, he might have been an alien doing those things or even some advanced robot. I dont want you to see me as difficult to please and so I can make a simple and basic request that can atleast clear the major chunk of my doubt, have you seen his DNA report, can I see it? . I am not interested in his paternity, I only want to see if his genetic makeup is human.

The bold, I understand.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by damosky12(m): 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
danvon:
Wow all this long arguments for a Seun that doesn't exist grin

Exactly! Why so much global fuss about a God that doesn't exist

3 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by purem(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
butterflyl1on:

But are they willing to do this? No!

A lot of them never served, loved, gave their lives to God but were either born into Christian homes, had a false sense of holiness, were follow follow church goers, and had zero personal relationship with or strove to have an understanding about

I want to assume that you are referring to atheists here?

Mind you among atheists are once a devoted Christian, a pastor, an usher in church, a prophet etc so this particular statements is flawed undecided

Back to when I was a volatile Christian, I've always felt that religion is an illusion of the mind.

If God wants us all to be religious he will do it in a way that there will be no atheists.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Seun(m): 12:09am On Feb 20, 2018
“8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.”

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 8:54am On May 20, 2018
This is the most useless thread ever created no thanks to our deluded christian brother..

i can see the argument he presented,which he thought was reasonable whereas it was senseless.

your said seun does not exist,okay.But if you want to see him..you can go to his state and talk with him,even do business with him there.

We atheist says your god(s) does not exist,okay.The difference is that we cant prove it..Dont mention faith[/b]cause that is just stupid.

One question for the christian,your god created everything not more than a million years ago,the question is...what was he doing for eternity? since he is outside of time,are you going to tell me,your god wakes up on a good day and said.. [b]Bleep this,i am going to create humans and earth and make the worship me or else ill burn them

Secondly since your god is so powerful,while take five days to create earth and use just 1 day to create the rest of the universe? ;Dor did your god thinks those stars are just tiny dot and met for beautification grin grin grin.

Thirdly,i dont like the way you christian treat ur god..you guys treat him as an incompetent loser seeking for attention to remain relevant..Are you trying to say god didnt put the fruit there on purpose?or he didnt know humans will sin?

Why does your almighty god decided to favour a particular tribe over the other,oh wait because yahwe is their bleeping god you dumb asses..just like zeus is foor greek,yahwe is for isreal,ogun for the benin,vishnu for the indians and many others...

The only reason you are a christian is...

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superhumanist(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2018
Just went through this thread!

Wow....what a display of purposeful stupidity from christians

cc butterflyleo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by danvon(m): 10:15am On May 20, 2018
Thought Seun closed this thread?

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by bennyann: 11:32am On May 20, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4509711/apology-unnecessary-downtime#67642005

It seems to me this thread escaped from bonndage due to the above link or Seun just enjoys the same attention given to God.

Won't this please your ego the more if it makes front page?

...... Runs out of thread.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by sonofthunder: 6:21pm On May 20, 2018
bennyann:
https://www.nairaland.com/4509711/apology-unnecessary-downtime#67642005

It seems to me this thread escaped from bonndage due to the above link or Seun just enjoys the same attention given to God.

Won't this please your ego the more if it makes front page?

...... Runs out of thread.....

chai.... why you wicked like this?

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Sheridale(f): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
Analysis of Section Initiate Degree 7 Monograph 1
(Defending AMORC against Pierre S. Freeman Critics)

Unlike the untrue claims of Pierre S. Freeman, degrading the Rosicrucian Order as a mind controlling cult, I found that a true Rosicrucian is someone who wants to understand and learn as much as they can, about anything they want.
In next post, I will share more about the Rosicrucian healing techniques.

Today, in this post I am going to discuss The Seventh Degree Monograph Number 1 - The Rosicrucian Order. The things we learn in the Order are surrounded by a study of life, the universe and everything in between. It started with a quote by the pseudonym of Papus – Dr. Gerard Encausse, who discussed the Physical, Astral and Physical Principles. He explains that we can have mastery over the Astral Principle and can free it from any limitations normally imposed by matter. He also explained that every human is a dual being, which indicates the study of laws and principles which are mystical. Through these I learned that the Rosicrucians worked primarily with mysticism and had many an illustratious member in their history.

The psychic projection in this degree teaches about the human aura and how different colours dominate auras belonging to different people. It also teaches the vowels sound affects as well as the various functions of the human body. The Rosicrucian Techniques are extremely effective and they make use of laws that science acknowledges. The treatments which are being taught to us are based on the fact that every individual is a dual being.

Considering some details on the physical body and its major functions, I learned about the psychic dimensions of our being. In the study of The Seventh Degree, it focused on the term psychic or psychological, and explained its exact meaning. It mentioned that the word psychic does not refer to the soul nor to our mental or emotional structure; in fact, it is only a reference to the psychic body and the level of consciousness associated with it. The body, in some Rosicrucian teaching, is also known as the Spiritual body, that is, an intermediary body between the physical body and the soul.

According to the Rosicrucian Philosophy, there are certain points in the human body at which the enormously high frequencies of the psychic self are stepped down so that the energies of the cosmic realm may become useful to man on the physical plane. And as far as the human body is concerned, these points of contact between the psychic and physical worlds are collectively referred to as the psychic centres and are associated with the activities of certain glands. The Philosophy also explains that all parts of our physical body have psychic counterparts. One of the characteristics of the psychic body is the permanence of its form. This means that from the moment the psychic body comes into being, its general appearance is not subject to any major alteration but its vibratory frequency changes under the influence of internal or external causes. Even the span of existence of the psychic body is longer than the physical body, but shorter than that of the soul, which is immortal. I also learned that after the physical body dies, during the first few months of its disintegration, the psychic body exists in an etheric form that can only be perceived by means of the psychic features, as its vibratory frequency does not leave any impressions on the objective senses.

Unlike the untrue claims of Pierre S. Freeman, degrading the Rosicrucian Order as a mind controlling cult, I found that a true Rosicrucian is someone who wants to understand and learn as much as they can, about anything they want.
In next post, I will share more about the Rosicrucian healing techniques.

Support AMORC at : www.watchingout4AMORC.org
Please like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/watchingout4AMORC/

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by bingbagbo(m): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2019
grin
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by TheHolyGrail: 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
Will Seun respond this such utter disbelief?

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by bingbagbo(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2021
TheHolyGrail:
Will Seun respond this such utter disbelief?

His cup of tea

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Church Buildings That Will Amaze You!! / Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity / Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.