Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Justice Must Prevail Party (jmpp) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Must Prevail Party (jmpp) (514 Views)

JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison / Obasanjo Agrees With Justice Must Prevail Party Strategic Development Goals / Steal Government Money and Die -  Justice Must Prevail Party Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justice Must Prevail Party (jmpp) by AdelekeAdetolu: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
BEING TEXT OF ADDRESS DELIVERED BY ACTING NATIONAL CHAIRMAN OF JMPP, DR. OLUSEGUN IJAGBEMI AT SOUTH WEST ZONAL MEETING, AKURE, ONDO STATE ON MONDAY 13th FEBRUARY 2018

The National Secretary of our great party,
The South West Zonal Chairman,
ALL State Chairmen here present,
Members of our great party,
Men and Women of the fourth estate of the realm,
Gentlemen of the Press,
Distinguished Ladies and Gentlemen.

I have the singular honour to welcome you all to this all important meeting. Events of the past few months in our country call for a sober reflection by all of us.

Our country Nigeria by now should have been a rallying point for all blacks in the world! Is it our abundant natural and human resources endowments that we should talk about or the fertile land mass that spread across from Abeokuta to Abakaliki, from Ebonyi to Argungu, from Ibadan to Otukpo and other cities that we should consider? For these and more, We eulogise the name of God Almighty for His blessing over us as a nation and a people.

The fundamental questions are, despite all the aforementioned blessings, what is wrong within us? Why is it that our youths still roam about without good employment or any kind of employment for that matter? Why is it that the largest percentage of our population is living in abject poverty? Why have we made our nation and nationalities the laughing stock of the world!

The Almighty in His infinite wisdom has founded the Justice Must Prevail Party (JMPP) at this critical time of our national history to provide answers to these burning questions among others. Enough is enough!

As the National Chairman of our great party, my task is enormous but I know that with you all by my side, the sky will be a stepping stone for our party. Together, we can do it; we can salvage this country. It is possible! It is avhievable!

To those gladiators and Amazon's in our party, Dr Mrs Sarah Jibril (Mother of Nations), Alhaji Ibrahim Mohammed (Deputy National Chairman), Apostle Chukwu Eguzolugo (Vision Bearer), H.E Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife (National BOT Chairman), Gen. Joshua Dogonyaro (Chairman, National Great Elders Forum) and others too numerous to mention I say a big CONGRATULATIONS to you all. These are men and women of repute that are desirous to take Nigeria to the level where she becomes the most enviable nation on earth within 36 years of JMPP Administration. The Almighty shall grant us the grace.

In this party, we are not politicians but leaders. Whether as president or governor, only one term of office is allowed. Let us come together and put behind us any form of bickering or misunderstanding where there is any.

My able Chairmen, party Executives and party faithfuls, this is the time to bury our differences and harness our various potentials to reposition our dear country for greater heights in all spheres of national life.

Be rest assured that we are in this together and you all shall be my co-pilots in stiring the Ship of our great party, JMPP, and also position NIGERIA for global reckoning.

To our teeming members in all the nooks and crannies of the South West, our party faithfuls, I say you are welcome into a new dawn. An era where absolute transparency and financial prudence shall be our watchword. A new dawn where your voices will be heard and loyalty and hard work shall be rewarded. A new dawn era where it shall be possible for everyone to prosper in whatever they do.

I want to give you all a task; one that will serve as a catalyst that will make JMPP a house hold name in Nigeria, this will happen in a short while. You all should be and remain men and women of impeccable integrity that are ready to sacrifice and run the affairs of the party with the fear of God. Leaders lay down their lives as sacrifice to move their nations forward while politicians lay down their stolen wealth to distabilize, create confusion and move the nation backwards.

Kindly do everything humanly possible to learn and understand the tenets of the twelve (12) pillars of Oath upon which the victory of this party is founded to be able to address all manner of injustices existing in our great nation NIGERIA. These include the injustice of poor infrastructural provision in one of the wealthiest nations on earth, the injustice of poor education or lack of it, the injustice of gender imbalance, the injustice of lack of access to health care and poor health care provision, the injustice of imbalanced opportunities irrespective of religion or ethnic group, the injustice in the distribution of the wealth of the nation that has turned virtually the entire nation into deep poverty and the devastating injustice of corruption, to mention just a few. All forms injustices shall come to an end in Nigeria.

Under JMPP administration, Nigeria shall experience real peace among the various ethnic nationalities because there is enough room for everyone to thrive and dwell in peace and safety without inter-ethnic killings and reprisal attacks.

The great task is to ensure that your members formally register with the party and most importantly empower themselves by obtaining their voters' cards ftom INEC.

Be in charge, take control of affairs in your various states and also take the message to every nooks and crannies of your local government councils, towns and villages in your respective States.

I have so much conviction that very soon, our party will be the only household name, fully established everywhere in Nigeria and beyond.

Finally, I give Almighty God the glory for His mercy and protection over us all. For making our party stronger and stronger everyday to become the toast of other parties. Kindly be informed that JMPP National Convention comes up on 20th February, 2018 in Abuja and endeavor to send delegates to represent each State. further details will be communivsted to you very doon. I put the running of the Party's State affairs in your care. I know you'll not disappoint the Owner of the party. I know that you will not disappoint me. Take care and May the Almighty God's bless you all.

Thank you and thank you again. CONGRATULATIONS!
God bless JMPP!!
God bless Nigeria!!!

Dr. Olusegun Ijagbemi
Acting National Chairman

For Further Enquiries Contact
+2348029103280
+2348039709125
+2349032083906
+2348051165871
Re: Justice Must Prevail Party (jmpp) by papoudaupolos: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
JMPP Looks like Code or error message

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Might Be In A Race Against Time With This Administration / Reno Omokri Blasts Fg On Dapchi School Girls Kidnap / FG To Establish Iot Centres In 6 Secondary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.