Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

What's The Name Of This Insect - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Name Of This Insect (45218 Views)

How This Insect Caused An Airplane Crash That Killed 189 People / How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? / Please What The Name Of This Insect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by adamrealman2016: 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
ebony111:
are u okay
abi you dey mad ni
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by Precioussilas10: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ginaz:

Thanks. Now I know the name. Even people in my compound don't know. Reason I was so pissed and brought it here. grin
you are welcome.
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by ademi87(m): 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
Isn't that a firefly?

Modified : on the contrary, I think it is a cotton strainer
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by statrboiTolu(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
You need sniper!! Well d name of d insect is buhaaaree!!
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by Jayson1: 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
thegentleman:
God knows what she has been harbouring in her place.. Imagine those insects peching on her dirty undies. undecided
Lol, you are not a gentle man. grin
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by Temidayo9(m): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
Bombardier Beatle
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
Jayson1:
Lol, you are not a gentle man. grin
grin grin grin
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by Ginaz(f): 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
thegentleman:
God knows what she has been harbouring in her place.. Imagine those insects peching on her dirty undies. undecided

Are you crazy or you just want to talk? We are talking something very critical here and what your brain could inject was that?

These insects are invading my home and giving me tough time, you're here talking like a kid who has no sense.

And you say you're old enough to use a phone. You should be using a plastic phone to be playing till you have sense Enough

4 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by Omoteyi(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
#36m snake swallow insect.
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ginaz:

Are you crazy or you just want to talk? We are talking something very critical here and what your brain could inject was that?

These insects are invading my home and giving me tough time, you're here talking like a kid who has no sense.

And you say you're old enough to use a phone. You should be using a plastic phone to be playing till you have sense Enough
Someone have lost her sense of humor. Just buy a bottle of sniper, you might add a bit of kerosene... Then spray it around your home. It works like magic.

Don't go around taking everything P next time, you hear?
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Omoteyi:
#36m snake swallow insect.
hehehe... That kind thing!
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by Ginaz(f): 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
thegentleman:
Someone have lost her sense of humor. Just buy a bottle of sniper, you might add a bit of kerosene... Then spray it around your home. It works like magic.

Don't go around taking everything P next time, you hear?

That wasn't a joke. It was irritating and a bit immature.

Anyway sorry I might have said harsh things to you. I'm pissed off today. My patience is a bit low I guessed. cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by 3verblazing(m): 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
skirt and blouse grin
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by Sammypedro18(m): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
Paint your houses with Inesfly insecticide paints and watch how you enjoy freedom from mosquitoes and other insects

Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by 8stargeneral: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
Just start eatn dem u won't see any of dem again grin
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by smart111(m): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
Abeg no let the insect near Abuja airport before dey go say e don swallow presidential airplane
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ginaz:

That wasn't a joke. It was irritating and a bit immature.

Anyway sorry I might have said harsh things to you. I'm pissed off today. My patience is a bit low I guessed. cool
You are right about that, my sarcasm went south. Don't worry, everything bothering you today too will pass, it is well. Have a blissful week! smiley
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by LemuelIrabor: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ginaz:
Who knows the name of this insect? They are all over my house. They crawl on you, crawl on the ground especially in my sitting room.

It smells so bad when you kill it. How do I get rid of them?
They are giving me hell.

Hello Ginaz,

That's a BOMBARDIER BEETLE. Look it up on Google.
wink
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by Kingzra1(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
grin buhari
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by bjhandz: 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
the name of the insects is lambobo local name lol
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by Prudent200: 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
ezeokechukwu738:
I kiled one in my room yesterday eveninh
does it smell?
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by aypres2018(m): 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
The insect is called "Skirt and Blouse" in UI. Don't kill it anywhere on ur body surface, the juice can cause burn on a body surface. Just fumigate ur house and surroundings.
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by sleemoon(m): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
gloria34:
lol, run away? I tot guys Dont get scared

Omo sting no b for here.... Anytime i remember d pain cos i bled dat time i run... Dont want to relive d pain i went tru

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by Omuneizzy6(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
air bomber thats the name
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by jpphilips(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ginaz:

Thanks. Now I know the name. Even people in my compound don't know. Reason I was so pissed and brought it here. grin

Your house or area is a sand filled swamp, or there is a way water leaks into your foundation, or you stay close to a water canal, that's a bombardier beetle notable for releasing Hydroquinone and Hydrogen peroxide mixture.
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by dietsono(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Heliopeltis armigera
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
Benekruku:

Who is destroying the environment? The government or the citizens!

Must you be spoon-fed! Or treated like goats to abide by laws?

The Govt. has not enforced any wildlife laws. So the citizens dont give two sshyts before slaughtering wildlife and destroying trees.

its the govts. fault.
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by ohem007(m): 1:59am On Feb 14, 2018
Watermelonman:

If you ask me na who I go ask?

It looks like 'ogbanje' ants and if you are still in doubt, tune to NatGeo Wild.

chai...
Abeg no kill pesin
which one be ogbanje ant again
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
Its a certain specie of bugs. Encountered them also. They make sounds especially when dey bout to die. tongue
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by Acehart: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2020
Ginaz:
Who knows the name of this insect? They are all over my house. They crawl on you, crawl on the ground especially in my sitting room.

It smells so bad when you kill it. How do I get rid of them?
They are giving me hell.

Perhaps a Euchilofulvius heissi. They are called plant bugs (Hemiptera: Miridae). You may have a mango tree near you.
Re: What's The Name Of This Insect by Sirqt5(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
ginaz, the witch . so u dey live in a smelly insect infected place , u dey complain about a teenager smell . a stinky witch u be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OMG! Big Snake Killed In Ago Palace Canal In Lagos / Jake Amo: Meme Boy Grown In New Photos / 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.