Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Northern group launches move to recall Senator Shehu Sani from the Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern group launches move to recall Senator Shehu Sani from the Senate (490 Views)

Recall Senator Rafiu Ibrahim For Kneeling Before Saraki- Kwara South Unity Forum / Plot To Recall Senator Bukola Saraki Thickens, Date Fixed / Supreme Court Sacks Abubakar Danladi Sani From Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern group launches move to recall Senator Shehu Sani from the Senate by johnnyvid(m): 1:41am On Feb 13, 2018
A group called Concerned Indigenes of Kaduna Central Senatorial District, has launched a move to recall Shehu Sani, the senator representing the district at the Senate. The plan to recall the senator was announced in a statement signed on behalf of the group by Aliyu Saidu Rigachikun, who claimed to have been the Deputy Director-General of Mr. Sani’s senatorial campaign in 2015.

According to the group, Mr. Sani was previously a politician with no significance and had failed twice to become a senator until he rode on the popularity of President Muhammadu Buhari, then a candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), to get to the Senate. Concerned Indigenes of Kaduna Central Senatorial District stated that since he won the election, Mr. Sani has continuously bitten the fingers that fed him.

“His first assignment as a senator was to ridicule the President's wife during the inauguration and he would later conspire against the President and the party during the National Assembly leadership elections. In doing so, he became a prominent figure in a Senate that is committed to undermining every honest effort of the Buhari administration, against the will of his constituents,” the group said.

It explained that those familiar with Mr. Sani were not surprised by his conduct, as he has built a reputation of using deceit and subterfuge cloaked in human rights activism. The group claimed that instead of investing his legislative resources and privileges to deepen the legislative process and uplifting the conditions of his constituents, he has become the leader of President Buhari's enemies.

He is accused of always amplifying the challenges being faced by the Buhari administration while ignoring the progress it has recorded so as to portray the government as incompetent and clueless.

“We in Kaduna Central would understand if Senator Shehu Sani restricts his diatribe to Governor El-Rufai, considering the senator's blind antagonism towards his state governor. The governor has so far responded to Senator Shehu Sani's insults with stoic silence. He has never allowed himself to be distracted, as he has put Kaduna State firmly on the path to sustainable progress and long-term prosperity. By working against the President and identifying with the enemies of the Buhari administration, Senator Shehu Sani has not only betrayed his constituents, he has declared war on them. We the people of Kaduna Central unanimously support President Buhari. We sent Senator Shehu Sani to the Senate to work towards the success of the Buhari government, not work in direct opposition to it,” stated the Concerned Indigenes of Kaduna Central Senatorial District.

http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/02/northern-group-launches-move-to-recall.html

1 Share

Re: Northern group launches move to recall Senator Shehu Sani from the Senate by Shedrack777: 1:57am On Feb 13, 2018
We Are Changing The Whole Seats Next Year by God's Grace. Not Only Senators
Re: Northern group launches move to recall Senator Shehu Sani from the Senate by johnnyvid(m): 2:18am On Feb 13, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
Re: Northern group launches move to recall Senator Shehu Sani from the Senate by hakimi1974(m): 2:20am On Feb 13, 2018
finally people eye don dey open small small. shehu sani is evil personified. dine with this devil at your own risk. i dont know why the govt have not tried him for high treason. who doesnt know that this devil and his hirelings are the one responsible for all the brutal attacks all around the north central states in the guise of fulani herdsmen. one day him cup go full.
Re: Northern group launches move to recall Senator Shehu Sani from the Senate by Alejoas(m): 3:34am On Feb 13, 2018
He is one of the standout senators who dare to say their mind in this buttlicking politics of ours.....

I used to see Kaduna as an enlightened city but this bigotry is making me have a re-think.

Instead of building strong institutions we are building cult heroes.
Re: Northern group launches move to recall Senator Shehu Sani from the Senate by Johnnyessence(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
Alejoas:
He is one of the standout senators who dare to say their mind in this buttlicking politics of ours.....

I used to see Kaduna as an enlightened city but this bigotry is making me have a re-think.

Instead of building strong institutions we are building cult heroes.
yes I cherished senator shehu sani. really alot of brainwashed politicians in the north are not happy with the way senator shehu sani is demonstrating at the red chamber. he can still be trusted.
Re: Northern group launches move to recall Senator Shehu Sani from the Senate by Johnnyessence(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
hakimi1974:
finally people eye don dey open small small. shehu sani is evil personified. dine with this devil at your own risk. i dont know why the govt have not tried him for high treason. who doesnt know that this devil and his hirelings are the one responsible for all the brutal attacks all around the north central states in the guise of fulani herdsmen. one day him cup go full.
A big fat lie here. I will argue it with my strength. well it's not a crime to speak the truths and minds of people to your perceived enemies. why are they silent on Bukola saraki corruption case. why are they silent on the director of NHIS reinstated issue. so it's an honest senator that stand and defend his people that they want to recall. they are just making him to popular. shehu sani ride on. no case against him. they are just bunch of ranters.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Assembly Suspends Pension For Working Ex-govs, Deputies / Saraki And Kwara Governor Wasted Almost N8billion Water Funds Without Result / Kebbi Now Self-sufficient In Rice Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.