Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Nigerian Photographer Shares His Experience With A Gay Man At A Wedding In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Photographer Shares His Experience With A Gay Man At A Wedding In Lagos (558 Views)

21-year-old Nigerian Lady Weds 65-year-old White Man At Oniru Beach,lagos(pix / Michelle Dede Slams Nigerian Photographer Who Called For Rape Of Girls / Nigerian Photographer, Obi Somto Shares Nude Photo Of Himself (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Photographer Shares His Experience With A Gay Man At A Wedding In Lagos by Praizeupdates: 5:18am On Feb 13, 2018
Photographer shares his experience with a gay man at a wedding in Lagos. See screenshots below

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/nigerian-photographer-shares-his-experience-with-a-gay-man-at-a-wedding-in-lagos/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Nigerian Photographer Shares His Experience With A Gay Man At A Wedding In Lagos by Praizeupdates: 5:18am On Feb 13, 2018
Nawa oo
Re: Nigerian Photographer Shares His Experience With A Gay Man At A Wedding In Lagos by pyyxxaro: 5:26am On Feb 13, 2018
grin naa really later sweetie cheesy

The won drill well for ur ukwu

The day bobrisky brodas go try near me

Well God wouldn't allow it

because I go do the guy wetin Jesus do snake for bible

We go put hot spok inside the hole of e prik
Re: Nigerian Photographer Shares His Experience With A Gay Man At A Wedding In Lagos by Kenzico(m): 5:28am On Feb 13, 2018
shocked Holy mother of God

My worst nightmare is ever coming across a gay man
Re: Nigerian Photographer Shares His Experience With A Gay Man At A Wedding In Lagos by Brooke60(f): 5:30am On Feb 13, 2018
Later sweetheart cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just Like Freeze
They get married to cover up and then sexually punish wives at home.
Re: Nigerian Photographer Shares His Experience With A Gay Man At A Wedding In Lagos by Perfecttouch(m): 6:00am On Feb 13, 2018
Brooke60:
Later sweetheart cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just Like Freeze
They get married to cover up and then sexually punish wives at home.
the guy no smart at all
immediately i hear BADDEST, I DON
pick race be that.
to shit akpu shit sometimes, yansh go dey pepper person den one idiot go come wan worsen my pile?
abi o ti ya were ni?make i dengepose here dey observe sha

Re: Nigerian Photographer Shares His Experience With A Gay Man At A Wedding In Lagos by MrRhymes101(m): 6:18am On Feb 13, 2018
hahahahahaha no need to charge for photography again na, just charge him for short time... Wedding MC

(1) (Reply)

Funny : Timi Dakolo Larvished #2000 On Wife On Val Day / #bbnaija Miracle X Nina Always #i'm Not Smiling,you Are!� / Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Reveals She Pissed Him Off The Day He Proposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.