Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

I’ll Support My Son-in-law’s To Succeed Me In 2019 — Gov. Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Support My Son-in-law’s To Succeed Me In 2019 — Gov. Okorocha (280 Views)

I'm So Confident PDP Will Kick APC Out Of Power In 2019 -gov Udom / Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term / Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I’ll Support My Son-in-law’s To Succeed Me In 2019 — Gov. Okorocha by newsbook: 6:09am On Feb 13, 2018
The Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, has said he would support his son-in-law, Uche Nwosu, to emerge as his successor in 2019 if he decides to contest despite massive opposition.
Nwosu, Okorocha’s Chief of Staff, is married to the governor’s first daughter, Ulomma.
The position of Okorocha was contained in a statement by the Chief Press Secretary, Sam Onwuemeodo, on Monday.
Onwuemeodo said Okorocha stated his position when he met with leaders of the All Progressives Congress from Owerri Municipal Council.

Read More at: http://www.newsbook.ng/2018/02/13/ill-support-my-son-in-laws-to-succeed-me-in-2019-gov-okorocha/
Re: I’ll Support My Son-in-law’s To Succeed Me In 2019 — Gov. Okorocha by Mynd44: 6:38am On Feb 13, 2018

(1)

Photos:fg Evacuates 136 More Nigerians From Libya / Is Depositing Money Into Somebody's Account A Sin / Reyenieju Urges Deltans To Support PDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.